Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

Hey, ran into a problem in the Telos restoration zone. When I just enter the second area with Twi'lek and her droids, Bao-Dur comments on a sentry droid and then talks about the Merc compound. Atton does the same thing, except his last line "I think we're close to the compound, too.That means this entire place is probably on alert. So much for sneaking in..." doesn't have any lip snych,

Thanks for reporting, but already known.

Even though I thought zbyl added it to 1.8.2. Guess not :/

Even though I thought zbyl added it to 1.8.2. Guess not :/

Left hand, meet right hand. Right hand, meet left hand. ;)

Don't know if this is a bug or just my fault, but in Telos, after Grenn told me about the 2 escaped criminals, I didn't go to the Czerka office for a long time. Later on, I got the quest to control B4-D4 and access the Czerka mainframe to expose Czerka's corruption and the cutscene of the two criminals escaping played and I had the option of saying 'Stop, they are the escaped criminals' or something like that.

Now this would be perfectly normal if I (i.e. the Exile) would be standing in the Czerka office in person, but I don't think we should get those dialogue options if we go there as B4-D4. Can this be fixed? I have no problem with the cutscene playing, I just don't think that we should be given the option to say anything at all as B4-D4.

While I agree at one point, on the other, if you haven't visited Czerka at that point, you're unlikely to do so before shuttling to the surface. This would allow you to proceed the quest.

So, mixed feelings if that should be "fixed"...

While I agree at one point, on the other, if you haven't visited Czerka at that point, you're unlikely to do so before shuttling to the surface.

You have no other choice, do you? You HAVE to use B4-D4 to access the mainframe right? And another thing, when Mandalore talks to us about the reunification of his clans, he says, "Our next need not be fought against the Republic" while his subtitle reads "Our next battle need not be fought against the Republic".

Also, in the Onderon cantina in the room reserved by Bekkel's gang, a member of her gang says that the droid from whom we obtain parts of Bahima's droid is as stupid as a gammorean (I don't remember exactly what he says), but the subtitle reads 'gamorrean'. Shouldn't it be 'gammorean'? (It was spelt 'gammorean' in the utc files).

Another issue regarding the Journal entry of the Ebon Hawk ID Signature Quest. It has a grammatical mistake: ",,,but you will need to bring him either a the transponder card..."

I've been having an issue on Korriban. Whenever I try to enter the Sith Academy, the screen fades to black and... that's it. I don't enter the academy nor can I leave the entrance. I can see the maps, switch between characters, etc. but the screen stays black. I can even still see the cursor and do things like set mines! I can occasionally make the screen come back again by some random fluke( I have no idea how I did it) but it goes black again instantly when I try to enter the temple.

I've done Dxun, Dantooine, and Nar Shadaa without any issues, as well as the Shyrack cave; this is the first issue I've had the entire game except I had to uninstall the M4-78 mod because it made the game incomprehinsibly laggy(I used the compatible one listed in the Mod Compatability thread). Could it be something leftover from that mod is causing issues?

The others mods I'm using are:

Droid Enhancement by ElecManEXE
Workbench Crystal Attunement by Markus Ramikin

Remote Tells Influence by tk102

They're all listed as compatible but I deleted them and tried and it still didn't work. I'm using Windows XP, SP3 for reference if that matters.

Any help would be greatly appeciated, it's frustrating finishing most of the game to have it just be stonewalled like this.

Edit: Something's up: I can't even teleport into the academy with cheats but I can anywhere else in the game. I can't figure out what's forbidden about the academy.

Also, in the Onderon cantina in the room reserved by Bekkel's gang, a member of her gang says that the droid from whom we obtain parts of Bahima's droid is as stupid as a gammorean (I don't remember exactly what he says), but the subtitle reads 'gamorrean'. Shouldn't it be 'gammorean'? (It was spelt 'gammorean' in the utc files).

Gamorrean is the correct spelling.

I think I found a bug.  On Nar Shaddaa, there is a speeder that you can fix up that is supposed to transport you to many different zones.  It would be useless if it wasn't for the fact that it makes it so you can avoid the activation of the Red Eclipse attack on the Ebon Hawk when you leave the Refugee Sector on foot.  This makes it so you can finish up with some other stuff before that whole thing.  Now, however, when the speeder takes you to the swoop track the Red Eclipse quest activates anyways.  I mean . . . it may have been a bug that you fixed but it was the only point of the speeder I could find that was useful about it.

Speaking of speeders, in Nar Shaddaa when the droid in the swoop gallery is destroyed by us, there is a sound of an explosion followed by the sound of a kinrath dying. Was this done on purpose?

I've been having an issue on Korriban. Whenever I try to enter the Sith Academy, the screen fades to black and... that's it. I don't enter the academy nor can I leave the entrance. I can see the maps, switch between characters, etc. but the screen stays black. I can even still see the cursor and do things like set mines! I can occasionally make the screen come back again by some random fluke( I have no idea how I did it) but it goes black again instantly when I try to enter the temple.

I've done Dxun, Dantooine, and Nar Shadaa without any issues, as well as the Shyrack cave; this is the first issue I've had the entire game except I had to uninstall the M4-78 mod because it made the game incomprehinsibly laggy(I used the compatible one listed in the Mod Compatability thread). Could it be something leftover from that mod is causing issues?

The others mods I'm using are:

Droid Enhancement by ElecManEXE

Workbench Crystal Attunement by Markus Ramikin

Remote Tells Influence by tk102

They're all listed as compatible but I deleted them and tried and it still didn't work. I'm using Windows XP, SP3 for reference if that matters.

Any help would be greatly appeciated, it's frustrating finishing most of the game to have it just be stonewalled like this.

Edit: Something's up: I can't even teleport into the academy with cheats but I can anywhere else in the game. I can't figure out what's forbidden about the academy.

I am also having this same issue. I was able to get in to it before but after I uninstalled the M4-78EP Enhancement Project now I can't get in. I had to reinstall TSLRCM again to replace the files lost from the enhancement project. 

Probably already reported, but...the game crashes when the Red Eclipse takes over the Ebon Hawk.

EDIT: and suddenly, it's working again...

@ Atton Rand; The Mandalore issue means there's a file (spliced VO) missing that should be installed with TSLRCM :(. Hopefully still having that file to add it to the installer.

I'll look at the other typo's

@ SebastienVII; Yeah, you should probably re-install TSLRCM since M4-78(EP) affects 702KOR. The unmodified should be in a "backup folder" though.

@ R912525; That's a fix, not a bug. It presents people from unwittingly breaking NS by walking around never triggering the Red Eclipse (it happened often enough).

@ Atton; No clue, but that's the sound there is...

I was playing through Nar Shaddaa and after Atton gets the transponder codes for the Ebon Hawk and gets Tein Tubb to do his thing and choose the party to send to Goto's yacth, instead of the G0-T0 - Exile cutscene playing, Atton is warped to the Nar Shaddaa Cantina. When I exit the Cantina, Atton says that he needs to get back to the ship to leave the planet, and when I return to the Ebon Hawk, it says that I need to change the ID of the Ebon Hawk before I can leave the planet. It suggests that I should try the garage next to the landing pad. But when I get to Tein Tubb and ask him to change the ID, he tells me what else he can help me with.

I warped to G0-T0's yacth and the gameplay resumed as it normally should have.

Mods: TSLRCM 1.8.2

M4-78

Skip Peragus mod

Skip Telos Surface mod

It shouldn't launch Atton to the Cantina, it should launch a cutscene there.

That it didn't might be a sympton of a bigger problem...

Hey Hassat, I've got an issue on Telos, with TSL RCM 1.8.2 + M4-78EP. So I was at the place where you had to "deal" with the exchange, on a LS quest. So I spoke to the Ithorian prisonner and told him I'd help him get out of its force cage. Then I wnet to Slusk and told him that all I wanted was for him to leave the Ithorians alone. Then I dealt with the angry Zeltron and then made my deal with Slusk. The problem is that I meant all the Ithorians, meaning also freeing the one in the force cage. There was no way to speak to him about that one. And I went to his computer and I cannot use-it, because the frigging Quarren "is looking at me". Shouldn't there be a dialog that allows us to talk the Quarren out of holding this particular Ithorian? Or maybe have Slusk get pissed-off and fry the Ithorian, so ther'd be closure at least?

There's nothing like that there though, could make a good mod though (especially since with alien VO easy to make)

It seems to me that there are a few plot threads that remain unresolved (The two most notable ones being the Nar Shadaa race contestants not responding to the fact that you "unfixed" the races and the fact that you can't ever solve who killed the Onderon officer in the cantina)

Is there a page devoted to creating content that resolves these plot threads that were untouched by Obsidian and therefore aren't going to be changed by TSLRCM?

Well, there is no content for the racers, so that would have to be a custom mod.

As for the Cantina murder, Scorchy figured it out ;). Just read his walkthrough if you want to know too, and that was on vanilla!

I know what you mean about the cantina murder case, but I can't help but compare it to the Kotor quest and find it sorely lacking. There is ONE way to solve the murder and there are no red herrings or any way to accuse the wrong person. Secondly, there is literally no resolution to the actual crime, but just a (honestly flimsy) way to exonerate Ghent of it; the only evidence is eyewitness testimony (which was proven to be a poor course to follow in Kotor1's version) and a recording that just supports the one eyewitness. Yes, it works, but it has many missing pieces that make it almost detract from the overall story in quality. It almost felt like you "had" to just keep pressing forward to continue the story rather than you making decisions and the story following them.

What I meant was that these are just elements that could do with some detail via a small mod, and as per my current lack of quest/dialog modding experience, I was wondering if anyone was taking it upon themselves to create it or discuss creating it since TSLRCM can't.

I can't say if this is an issue with TSLRCM or not, but I have only installed one mod that should effect this...

Anyway, I get to the fourth console on Malachor, power it up, and I get the message from Bao-dur. However, just after that, rather than showing the cut-scene with goto entering, it just goes back into normal gameplay. The journal mentions going to the last terminal, while the terminal itself reads as powered up already. Goto is there, and talking to him does nothing.

This is of course with TSLRCM 1.8.2, and M4-78EP.

The only mods I installed(that involve changing more than just textures) are:

Goto's Overhaul

Playable Yuthura Ban(most recent version)(By Ferc Kast)

And lastly a mod to remove the force power restrictions on armors(which uses the patcher of course).