-
Posts
309 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
33
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Forum & Tracker Requests
Downloads
Gallery
Store
Events
Everything posted by 90SK
-
Friends of KotOR and TSL modding: I have extended my renovation of Edge Of Darkness mod into next year, and I have set the exact date of an alternate new release. The date is February 1st. What to expect: AI voiceovers. An after ending chapter of the game. A surprise ending that is variable on a player choice. And if I can, I'll spread LS and DS points across all party members. There is an intro sequence for each planet explaining the mission that will be redeveloped. At least one landing zone NPC for every planet. A main quest in addition to planet quests. And a set of side quest, ideally one per planet.
For now and for the entirety, EOD is a secret project. I cheated for a few years with the open source demo. My hat is off to all of you, Wizard, Thor, N-DReW, and Sith Holocron specifically have been incredibly helpful to reach this present state of affairs.
See you all in 2027
-
I am sharing my TSL ReShade efforts. These are screenshots from the result of this 90SK XXX reshade preset.
-
I am recruiting minds for the Edge Of Darkness mod project. We are exploring different ideas and directions for the mod. Here is a link to the EOD Discord. I'd love to see people come in and share their experiences of the game, and help shape its future.