-
Posts
25 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Forum & Tracker Requests
Downloads
Gallery
Store
Events
Topics posted by DarthErdan
-
- 0 replies
- 48 views
-
How do I make Darth Nihilus become transparent and gradually fade away as he disintegrates in the game?
By DarthErdan, in General Kotor/TSL Modding
- 1 reply
- 493 views
-
How do I extend the duration of a cutscene and destory the "remains" of an NPC during said extended cutscene?
By DarthErdan, in General Kotor/TSL Modding
- 5 replies
- 862 views
-
I want to make a new model for Darth Nihilus, but I want to know if making said model is possible
By DarthErdan, in General Kotor/TSL Modding
- 0 replies
- 688 views
-
- 3 replies
- 1,987 views
-
Dumb question but what graphics are required for a smooth disappearance in a cutscene?
By DarthErdan, in Knights of the Old Republic General
- 9 replies
- 2,153 views
-
I would like to request a mod with new visual effects, cutscenes and skins
By DarthErdan, in Mod Requests
- 2 replies
- 1,406 views
-
What mod, (or bug) is this screenshot cutscene on the Ravager from?
By DarthErdan, in General Kotor/TSL Modding
- 0 replies
- 1,013 views