Single Status Update
I have permission now from both previous authors to make my darkside/lightside Bastila mod for Kotor I. I have a version for Kotor 2 as well. I already have it mostly done but it needs packaged up, polished, and released. I made it a while back. I use both mods in my game. 2 different mods really with several variations but they all go together. It's been a minute since I have touched it but I need help with one thing which involves adding a new line to to the 2da and the way I did it before works but causes some problems with other mods because i have it in spot 0 where nothing should be so I need some help with that. I forgot some of the terms, but will relearn them. I can post a picture of what I'm talking about if anyone decides to try to help. Thanks for reading!
Edit: I added a picture. row 0 is my problem. That row adds a second head for bastila if she is darkside so she can have sith eye while darkside and blue eyes while lightside. I need to move that row to be somewhere other than 0 because it causes her head to show up in some strange places where it shouldn't. Then I need to change 0 back how it should be. idk how appearance 2da rows work very well.
posted pictures of bug. head being in slot 0 causes these 2 mods which are 4 force powers and the sith ghost mod to have the floating head. without these mods there seems to be no problem but still i want to move it someone where it would work better.
You have to add new 2DA lines at the end of the file and ideally use TSLPatcher to patch them. I'm not sure what you did exactly but... don't do that. Yikes.
If you upload your heads.2da maybe we could take a look, but the screenshot doesn't look any different than the original one to me. Maybe you have a corrupted appearance.2da file instead.