Jump to content

Dark Hope

Members
  • Posts

    1,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    342

Everything posted by Dark Hope

  1. I checked. I'm using the current version: https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1152-tga2tpc/ I'll see what I can do. I checked. I had no problems. I took your map. I reduced it to 2048 (I think this is enough for the effect and performance) and applied the following settings. The effect is obvious and I'm happy with it. You can check it for yourself. C_Hutt01b.tpc One more thing. There's only one normal map, but there are several hutts. It will fit perfectly on one hutt. If you know what I mean. Here's what I mean: It's not a bad thing if it fits well. It's just something to keep in mind.
  2. View File Rodian HD (Retexture High Quality Aliens: Rodians 1.1.0) This mod will replace and update texture files. For proper operation, High Quality Aliens: Rodians 1.1.0 must be installed. Thanks to Stormie97 for the wonderful mod. To Install 1. Download: ST_Rodian HD.rar 2. Copy all files to the Knights of the Old republic's Override folder. (Example location - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\swkotor\Override) 3. Delete the ST_Rodian 01 - 05.tpc files 4. If you like the mod; leave a comment or endorse! (It would be much appreciated) Made with love Submitter Dark Hope Submitted 09/29/2025 Category Mods K1R Compatible Yes
  3. Version 1.0.0

    776 downloads

    This mod will replace and update texture files. For proper operation, High Quality Aliens: Rodians 1.1.0 must be installed. Thanks to Stormie97 for the wonderful mod. To Install 1. Download: ST_Rodian HD.rar 2. Copy all files to the Knights of the Old republic's Override folder. (Example location - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\swkotor\Override) 3. Delete the ST_Rodian 01 - 05.tpc files 4. If you like the mod; leave a comment or endorse! (It would be much appreciated) Made with love
  4. My goal was to highlight this. I reworked most of these textures by hand. And I know that a model can convey a lot of detail in a texture. And using a 2048 resolution is justified. That's my perfectionist side talking. The seams don't bother me as much as the texture of leather on metal. Leather creates unnecessary noise. AI can make the texture cleaner and smoother.
  5. PFBH05.tga
  6. "It's a shame the AI recognized the metal on the armor as leather." This applies to all armor.
  7. Cloudy texture. PLC_SubDroid.tga C_DrdSpyder01.tga
  8. This is not necessary. I'm glad to be of assistance.)
  9. I fixed the seam. Reduced the resolution to match the quality. 256 pixels is enough. Added an alpha channel. Maybe you'll find it useful. PLC_EqupPack.rar I fixed the seam. fx_flame.tga Fixed "-" and "+". plc_pazaak.tga
  10. It's a shame the AI recognized the metal on the armor as leather. I was pleasantly impressed by the PMBF01 and its 2048 resolution.
  11. I've written about this before. Most of the hawk textures are generated in multiple variations. It's worth choosing one, copying it, and renaming it depending on the planet.
  12. For example: LTS_floor.rar
  13. I tried testing the normal map on one of your textures:
  14. Oh, as soon as I see screenshots like these, the soundtrack immediately plays in my head)
  15. The latest changes on https://www.nexusmods.com/ are the merged files or did you add something else?
  16. I raised this issue once, and I was happy with the outcome.
  17. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 ГБ
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.