About This File
Fixes to different upgrade items that had problems with their descriptions.
My first released mod, thought I'd get it out there instead of on disk and give back to the community.
This version adds a fix for the Ostrine edge not showing it's usage requirements and a return carriage for the Solari Crystal.
Use it however you like, just throw a mention my way.
What's New in Version 1.0.6 See changelog
- Fix for Ostrine edge not showing the requirements to use it.
- Added missing return carriage for Solari crystal.
- Various whitespace fixes.
- Various missing colons after "Massive Criticals".
- Revert change to Oondar's store from last version that turned out not to be necessary.
- Firkrann crystal description fix is added back in
- Oondar no longer stocks this crystal as the placeable was causing the problems
- Hurrikaine Crystal description fix added again.
- Updated README.txt with new install details.
- First revision (1.0.1).
- Remove Hurrikaine crystal fix due to compatibility problem with TSLRCM. This will be back later but for vanilla TSL only.
- Removed Firkrann crystal fix as it is a placeable and was causing problems.
- Added install instructions to README.txt
- First release (1.0.0)
- Barab Ore Ingot now correctly shows 2-12 fire damage in the description instead of 2-16.
- Hurrikaine Crystal description changed to mention the property On Hit: Knockdown DC 18 which was missing before.
- Firkrann Crystal changed to show that it does Ion damage vs droids instead of regular Ion damage which was missing before.
- Targetting Scope Mark I was changed to show that it in fact has a slow effect like the others and not a stun effect.
- Corrected Ion Cell Mark II to show that it does Ion damage like the others instead of Bludgeoning damage.
- Birestorative underlay Mark III (u_a_unde_14) was missing the word "upgradeable." at the end of it's description.