M4-78EP 1.3 Topic
Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:22 PM
! Replaced Voice-Overs (CS-36, Industrial Rogue Droid and more)
! New Voice-Overs
! Gonk droids, courtesy of newbiemodder!!!
General Fixes and changes:
* You will no longer receive a droid army on Telos if M4-78 has been ordered to make Environmental Droids instead.
* Complete pass over journal-text and conversation options to make doubly sure it's impossible to get lost.
* You will no longer magically know about CS-28 if you recover his lost part before talking to him, journal entry will be vague in that occurrence. Also fixed some issues where you could show CS-28 the part without owning it and talking about finding it before asking him what he's looking for.
* Changed footstep sound of repair droids.
* IS-07 renamed to Loading Droid as he has no role in the mod at all.
* Fixed camera issue using the test console.
* Fixed camera issue when talking to Designer droid for the "Recent History" sidequest.
* Fixed infinite spawn of combat droids in the droid segment if re-entering the Zone.
* Slightly improved framerate (if you still have issues turning off shadows is recommended).
* Fixed repaired cleaner droid cutscene running twice.
* IS-43 now moves back to his position after the cleaner droids gets fixed.
* Added a new journal quest for the mission to get into the cleaning droid trash containers.
* Improved consistency between droid segment and exile segment.
* Boss Droid now drops various random droid items (2-6) as additional reward.
* Added clairvoyance effect to Boss reveal.
* Corrected screen that was clipping through a wall.
* Moved back some turrets so it's unlikely they will target you through the wall.
* Renamed ES-44 to Environmental Droid and gave it an unique line.
* Removed trigger that made it difficult to talk to the escort droid that brings you across the minefields.
* Fixed issue where minefield escort cutscene didn't trigger upon certain dialogue choices.
* You can now target the force field control terminal with a controller.
Rapid Transport System:
* Industrial Escort now shows in-module jump without having used the door yet (of course you can't use it until the door is opened).
* You can now use the escort droid to go to IS-24 after unlocking access.
* Industrial droids can no longer escort you to themselves.
* The escort droids in the Central Zone and Industrial Zone now have a mapnote.
Thanks to suggestions by geordyjones...:
* Made tweaks to the Industrial Zone door cutscenes to make it much clearer why you're looking for cleaner droid access.
* No longer displays party selection at start of the planet (having to convert to droids anyway).
* During T3's sidequest fixed all mentions of "construction droid" to "repair droid" as they're properly called.
* Renamed Fight Witness to "Fight Witness" to make it more apparent it's not a generic central zone droid.
* Modified duration on many lines around the planet.
* Fixed unintentional convo-breaks on IS-58.
* Fixed missing line on IS-63.
Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:08 PM
Thanks for the list! Glad to see your team was able to somewhat alleviate the FPS issue. How many more FPS can we expect?
Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:06 PM
Hey guys! It's been awhile. I just played TSL and M4-78EP again after a few years. There were a few things I saw that I feel could be improved on but I'll save it for the other thread. I came here to ask, did you need me to redo any of my VOs? I have a better mic than I did then (Blue Yeti). My I1-02 feels a little lackluster after playing it again but that could also partly be due to the very reverby effect put on it. CS-28 wasn't bad but maybe a little dry.
Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:42 AM
Dylan, I've sent you a Private Message.
"Release dates are for those that don't care about quality in mods." - Me
Here are my mods. Please rate and leave some feedback if you've liked any of them in your game!
Not approving mods. PM one of these other folks if you mod is not reviewed within 24 hours.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users