It's really annoying to have every texture in the game hd except for main menu logo so i thought I would request a hd logo replacer compatible with tslrcm and M4-78 droid planet that replaces kotor2logo.tga

full screen 1920×1080

20211211202813_1.jpg

I tried to make it a bit larger, I hope it's a slight improvement. The original is 512x512 and my remake below is 800x800.
I can't really tell myself because I use the Steam version and there the logo isn't shown that large, it isn't scaled up making things blurry.

kotor2logo.tga

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sith Holocron said:

@Saul_R97, are you using the latest version of TSLRCM (i.e. version 1.8.6)?

Here's my take on it.

Yes and logo looks great thanks

On 12/12/2021 at 11:54 AM, Effix said:

I tried to make it a bit larger, I hope it's a slight improvement. The original is 512x512 and my remake below is 800x800.
I can't really tell myself because I use the Steam version and there the logo isn't shown that large, it isn't scaled up making things blurry.

kotor2logo.tga 2.44 MB · 1 download

I'm ok with the logo being smaller i should've mentioned that in the og post thanks for taking the request!, I'm also using the steam version the tslrcm changes the logo 1.8.6