Sign in to follow this  
ttlan

Let’s have a Kotor 2 and 1.7 last run - Bugs and stuff recapitulation

Added (187) Pronunciation time too short (at least in French)

Added (188) Academy of Korriban - Training Room - There could be some fun!

Added (189) Torture of a HK-50 by HK-47. At the end of this scene, black screen.

Added (190) No more sub-title is displayed at the bottom of the workspace in any dialogue

Added (191) Dialog options disappeared with Tolas

Added (192) 502OND.mod\cp_tolas.dlg - R7 - Implicit End Dialog

Added (193) 502OND.mod\cp_tolas.dlg - 90293 & 90281 (R5 & E6) erased

Added (194) Mandalore begins by turning his back to the Exile!

Added (195) Using security pass given by Anda

Added (196) 1B-8D : Multiply by 0.

Added (197) Conversation with Xaart: what about Mical?

Added (198) Dhagon Alibi

Added (199) Sion : " Prepare my ship. I will travel to the smuggler's moon myself."

Added (200) Iziz Cantina : "Patron"

Added (201) Dhagon Gent or Dhagon Ghent?

Added (202) Dhagon Ghent remains motionless

Added (203) Conversation with Riiken, West Square. He remains motionless.

(189) Torture of a HK-50 by HK-47. At the end of this scene, black screen.

You skipped the conversation? There would be a black screen then, but we fixed that already. Although maybe the fix didn't get applied to the French version?

(190) No more sub-title is displayed at the bottom of the workspace in any dialogue

Are you sure you didn't just disable subtitles? That would give the behavior specified (only subtitles for aliens, none for human).

(191) Dialog options disappeared with Tolas

It's a one-shot. Once you asked, it doesn't return.

(192) 502OND.mod\cp_tolas.dlg - R7 - Implicit End Dialog

There are plenty of instances where this is the case. Mostly with teammates though. Don't really see anything bad about it...

(193) 502OND.mod\cp_tolas.dlg - 90293 & 90281 (R5 & E6) erased

Nope, no "not" checkbox checked. And never has been, not in any TSLRCM version. :/

Not sure why it's that way for you...

(195) Using security pass given by Anda

As soon as you used it, you always have free access to the console (and thus, the cameras too). So not sure what the point would be of keeping it.

(197) Conversation with Xaart: what about Mical?

A goofup by Obsidian. It appears that Disciple was to have a line, but in it's place is Mandalore's line (24 instead of 42). There is no VO line 42, and the .tlk entry matches Mandalore's speech. :/

(198) Dhagon Alibi

Nope. Did nothing what-so-ever here. Nor anyone else as far as I can tell.

I'll look into it though. But if it's a French-only issue, nothing *I* can do...

(199) Sion : " Prepare my ship. I will travel to the smuggler's moon myself."

That's when the GenoHaradan blew up the JJT, the exile was presumed dead and Sion would go to NS. Combined with his cutscene with Nihilus about killing the exile.

(200) Iziz Cantina : "Patron"

You should check out the .utc's. Though I'm not sure why the patrons would have gotten a modified script for TSLRCM...

(201) Dhagon Gent or Dhagon Ghent?

We already fixed this in the english .tlk.

Dhagon Ghent is the correct version (as determined by their approximate amount of uses pre-fixing ;))

(203) Conversation with Riiken, West Square. He remains motionless.

I once tried to fix that, and it went horribly wrong. As such, I rather keep it as is ;)

Points 1 to 80

Points 81 to 186

Points 187 to ...

(204) HK-47 should not be there (Says Obsidian)

(205) Mandalore vs Esok - Too easy. Esok is barehand.

(206) Hum... Mandalore vs Esok - At the end of the fight, the Exile is naked !?

(207) Saedhe during the Battle of Khoonda

(208) Bugs in the saves (in quests)

(209) Hologram of Mandalore taking orders from Revan.

(210) Battle of Khoonda with TSLRCM: what becomes the management of the mines on the deck?

(211) Joran, after the Battle of Khoonda

(212) Possible to ask Pato Ado to join the Khoonda militia after the Battle of Khoonda

(213) Ahrnell after the Battle of Khoonda

(214) When the Exile make his/her ​​speech to the militia, we should see...

(215) Batle of Khoonda : Turrets and mines explosions animations

(216) Vogga - Long after the destruction of the GoTo's yacht

(217) 003EBO.mod\000disci.dlg E0 and 003EBO.mod\t3disc.dlg

(218) 403DXN.mod\kelborn.dlg c_repairs_done (at E59)

(219) 403DXN.mod\kelborn.dlg - E50 and E51

204. Should be easy enough to move HK-47...

205. Mandalorians can be badass when unarmed (See Dxun Battlering).

206. It could. It's been known to happen to modded armor/robes...

207. He's supposed to be moved to the Khoonda backdoor after the battle. With 1.8, he is! He doesn't participate in the Battle for Khoonda...

208. That's sadly how -1 works in globals.jrl. It's fixed for us english users by having the entries in the .tlk instead of the global.jrl, but since the .tlk is not installed for other languages, KSE will remain doing that...

211. Nope :(

212. Not in 1.8...

213. Nope... still just spelunking.

215. Not sure what you mean with the mines. All you planted ARE there for you to be used in the battle for Khoonda.

216. ??? Not sure what you mean... ?

217. They're both part of the Atton/Disciple rivalry, and can both still be triggered. So not sure what you're saying here...

218. I've always gotten that line, in vanilla and TSLRCM. (completionist, eh?) French version issue???

219. No need for any of that. In 1.8 you can say "later" (well, not like that, but you get my meaning) and wander around the camp (not leave though), getting the kit, several unique dialogue strings about your coming battle on Onderon (varies for Talia and Vaklu too!)... much better than just having Kex run up, don't you say? :)

219. No need for any of that. In 1.8 you can say "later" (well, not like that, but you get my meaning) and wander around the camp (not leave though), getting the kit, several unique dialogue strings about your coming battle on Onderon (varies for Talia and Vaklu too!)... much better than just having Kex run up, don't you say? :)

Are you talking of... let's say what someone (you know what I mean) call, for years : "automatic lift off"?

I can not wait!

205. Mandalorians can be badass when unarmed (See Dxun Battlering).

It should be easy to harden Esok, no ?

208. That's sadly how -1 works in globals.jrl. It's fixed for us english users by having the entries in the .tlk instead of the global.jrl, but since the .tlk is not installed for other languages, KSE will remain doing that...

Can you send me the 1.8 dialog.tlk

I would look for the time to translate this portion in French.

What -1 are you talking about? The ones labelled "Value(s):" inglobal.jrl (using K-GFF) ?

Are you talking of... let's say what someone (you know what I mean) call, for years : "automatic lift off"?

I can not wait!

No, the departure to Onderon is still the same as always. This is before the Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

It should be easy to harden Esok, no ?

Sure.

Can you send me the 1.8 dialog.tlk

I would look for the time to translate this portion in French.

What -1 are you talking about? The ones labelled "Value(s):" inglobal.jrl (using K-GFF) ?

Sure. Though we're not sure if the HK-Factory as is is the way we want it, so entries could still change. And I would need an e-mail adress.

And I mean the ones at "Text" with a sub with the journal entry instead of having a strref to the dialog.tlk (just search for "hk" and you'll see)

[*](41) Doton Het:

When you win Ramana, playing pazaak, Doton Het told her she is no longer his, but in saying this, he continues to watch the Exile.

Status

Being corrected (03.08 HH)

In context :

tjt0mqs0vx5cxs1e4.jpg

When Kreia's talking about the future of each character on Malachor there's a small typo. She says: "I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you. I would have let the galaxy die. You are more rare than you know; what you have taught yourself cannot be allowed to die." However, it's written precious instead of rare.

I noticed another one... "She came here because she remembered what lay buried here - this place, its teachings. It paved the way to Korriban, you know. The remnants here." But the subtitle says "She came here because she remembered what lay buried here - this place, its teachings. The remnants here paved the way to Korriban."

EDIT: ARGH! Another one?! :cry: Someone should just double check all of these voice overs and their matched text.

Actually, it is "It is because she remembered what lay buried here - this place, its teachings. It paved the way to Korriban, you know, the remnants here." and both look fixed here. :unsure:

Actually, it is "It is because she remembered what lay buried here - this place, its teachings. It paved the way to Korriban, you know, the remnants here." and both look fixed here. :unsure:

Er, you're right... Now it works when I re-applied the patch... Strange :unsure:

So I decided to replay Kotor 2 one last time before 1.8... and I found a few bugs/issues, even looked through the changelog for the upcoming patch and it removed some. I hope I didn't miss anything.

EBON HAWK:

There should be a script that heals the Exile before the duel against Visas. I had just fought the Red Eclipse and it immediately jumped to the "Visas duel" after that. My character was low on health and I had to run around the ship to heal up and stand a chance.

Mical and Kreia have a conversation, I think it's the third one (after messing with his head twice). Anyway, she mentions "naive" but it showed up as "na?ve" in the text.

DANTOOINE:

When Azkul is spying on the Khoonda milita they are bumping into each other, and even later when the mercenaries run over the bridge to attack (It looked hilarious 4/6 times) Perhaps you could add half a second before the next one start to move.

I took up Azkul's offer after he talks to you after the crystal cave. He ordered me to attack and I did, killed all the militia on both sides (some Khoonda troops were allied with me and therefore couldn't kill them). When most of them were dead I couldn't proceed. I entered Khoonda and it showed as up as it did before the battle (receptionist and the settlers were there). Also, it showed the movie .biks when the mercenaries attacked and turrets exploded.

I moved on and said "[Lie] I will return" to Azkul. Proceeded with talking to Zherron and preparing the defense, and then switched to Azkul's side inside Khoonda. Afterwards, he walks into Terena's office (with Zherron there too!) and the door closed. Shouldn't Zherron be removed? Also, a suggestion is that you could add the battle inside if you join Azkul too. I mean: Zherron, Berrun and all the rest must die... might as well let the player take part in it.

TELOS:

Another silly thing I saw was when I played as B4D4 (Czerka's droid) and entered the office, he saw the wanted criminals and said something like "Hey Lorso, they are wanted criminals and wanted by Lt. Grenn" or something... in other words, the Exile's lines. B4D4 shouldn't say that!

HK Factory:

HK-50 says "HK-50 statement: You have finally arrived [...]", when he meets HK-47 for the first time. But the subtitle only says "Statement: You have finally arrived [...]"

MALACHOR:

When you play as Atton and fight Sion, there should be something that says "This battle will decide Atton's fate" or something. Informing the player that he can actually die... otherwise they will just waste their (limited?) medpacks and other uses that they might need later on.

It's a bit weird to ask about your companions' future if you decide to kill them on Malachor... In fact, you should be able to kill some and save others. Not just "gas all of them" or "save all of them".

Atton's death should be before Kreia. Adding it after Sion's death would make more sense...

I think I saw The Ebon Hawk fall down... but then later it saved me at the end.

Kreia repeats one line twice:

Exile: You were manipulating me all along...

Kreia: (first line: bla bla bla...) Yes, I used you to get those who wounded me killed by the Republic (I think you should only include the first line here)

Exile: So you used me to get revenge on Sion and the others?

Kreia: Yes, I used you to get those who wounded me killed by the Republic.

• Like 1

Mical and Kreia have a conversation, I think it's the third one (after messing with his head twice). Anyway, she mentions "naive" but it showed up as "na?ve" in the text.

Fixed.

When Azkul is spying on the Khoonda milita they are bumping into each other, and even later when the mercenaries run over the bridge to attack (It looked hilarious 4/6 times) Perhaps you could add half a second before the next one start to move.

That would just make it worse. Believe me, this is the best you will get.

killed all the militia on both sides (some Khoonda troops were allied with me and therefore couldn't kill them). When most of them were dead I couldn't proceed.

That both parties want you dead isn't a hint something is wrong? Not a TSLRCM issue though. Other mods???

Also, it showed the movie .biks when the mercenaries attacked and turrets exploded.

Never. Should. Have. Happened. Still, same question.

Another silly thing I saw was when I played as B4D4 (Czerka's droid) and entered the office, he saw the wanted criminals and said something like "Hey Lorso, they are wanted criminals and wanted by Lt. Grenn" or something... in other words, the Exile's lines. B4D4 shouldn't say that!

There aren't B4 lines. And while one could check for B4 entering before spawning (actually, I think it does this), they were most probably already there from when you went in to retrieve B4, so that wouldn't help. And just deleting them, well, that could pose issues with the player never seeing them again anymore. So...

HK-50 says "HK-50 statement: You have finally arrived [...]", when he meets HK-47 for the first time. But the subtitle only says "Statement: You have finally arrived [...]"

Already fixed.

When you play as Atton and fight Sion, there should be something that says "This battle will decide Atton's fate" or something. Informing the player that he can actually die... otherwise they will just waste their (limited?) medpacks and other uses that they might need later on.

Why? Let them fight for their lives. Also, medpacks drop plenty on the Ravager and beyond...

It's a bit weird to ask about your companions' future if you decide to kill them on Malachor... In fact, you should be able to kill some and save others. Not just "gas all of them" or "save all of them".

Already fixed. The mentioning that is. No, you don't get to choose...

Atton's death should be before Kreia. Adding it after Sion's death would make more sense...

Ehm, why? Not to mention it's the perfect game closing moment (or his "where we going?" if alive). If you do Disciple/Atton vendetta you can actually end up with nothing after Kreia, and it's kind of dissapointing and having that old TSL feel from one's first play. So Atton stays where Atton is...

I think I saw The Ebon Hawk fall down... but then later it saved me at the end.

Blame Obsidian. I have no idea what that's about either.

Not sure this is the proper place to put this, or not. I have a weird glitch. After returning to the Admin level on Peragus, for the run to the Harbinger, I talk to Kreia, and equip her, and then level her up. After that, she disappears from view. I hit tab to go to her, or go into the equip screen, or anything, and the game crashes. I am not sure which mod it is, but I think that it could be a number of things.

1.7 is no longer supported.

Thanks for reporting bugs! Please update to 1.8. And if you still have the issue there, report it at;

deadlystream.com/forum/topic/1445-bugs-and-minor-inconveniences-with-tslrcm-18/