Sign in to follow this  
ttlan

Let’s have a Kotor 2 and 1.7 last run - Bugs and stuff recapitulation

Hi HH

Replacement of point 75

[*][b][u](75) Activate a self-destruction sequence that does not work and activate a minefield that does not exist[/u][/b]
Polar mesa - First meeting of a squadron of HK-50
TSLRCM has restored the StrRef 117987 : “Field Assessment: I have picked up the heat forms of the Jedi and his allies. Activate the mines, and prime the self-destruct sequences.”
This sentence seems to be interpreted as:

The HK-50 begin their systems of self-destruction. These are systems that equip them all and make them explode, causing massive damage around them, when they are about to be defeated in a fight. This does not work for them on the mesa. Besides, this does not work for any HK-50 that we will meet.

"Enable mines" could be interpreted as "Activate a minefield." It should exist, for this sentence to be meaningful, a minefield between the HK-50 and the active group, activated by the end of this sentence. This minefield could either protect the HK-50 (in front of them) or, better, surround the group, ejected from the shuttle, and unconscious, leaving time for HK-50 to confine them in a minefield.
This minefield does not exist. This would fit perfectly with the situation, forcing the active group to attack the HK-50s with ranged weapons or circumvent the minefield while being shot at. This would, quite rightly, upset my recommendation to attack the HK-50 in close-combat because at ranged weapons, they are better than us.

[size="5"][b][color="#FF8C00"]Status[/color][/b][/size]
[size="3"][b][color="#FF8C00"]Pending : According to HH : Fixed in 1.8 though not how you imagine it.
In context: http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/050_telos_plateau_polaire.html 
[/color][/b][/size]

Since the number of images per message is limited, here's an illustration of the point 68

Bao-Dur and the wearing of two armbands

To be complete, it should not be allowed, either, wear a pair of gloves but only one.

bug_bao_dur_brassard.png

Edited by ttlan

Added points 76 to 80

Since the number of images per message is limited, here's the illustration for point 80:

052_bug_01.png

76. They are not the same HK-50's.

77. Nothing here for english people. Send Zbyl a PM, see if he can fix it for the french.

78. It's probably because of the modified .utc so they look like sisters, and not all like handmaidens. Again, zbyl goes over translations.

79. No issue in english version. (there is something like that for the regular handmaidens, but not Brianna)

80. Can't say I ever noticed this.

As for Bao-Dur, I see 2 wrists. One is mechanical, sure, but still a wrist.

This is about point 79

79. No issue in english version. (there is something like that for the regular handmaidens, but not Brianna)

I've just read the English dialog.tlk

There is the same error in the subtitles, in English and in French (I hope that Override\handmaidem.dlg (vanilla Dialogs.bif\handmaiden.dlg) are the same scripts for all languages).

Added to point 79 :

Suggested English

49308 = “Yes. The methods you use to meet your opponent speak truer than any words can express.”

Instead of “Yes. The methods you use to meet your opponent speak truer than any words can express. When you risk pain or death, there is no truer sacrifice or strength.”

49289 = “When you risk pain or death, there is no truer sacrifice or strength.”

Instead of “It was to the Jedi traitor Malak. It was to the Jedi traitor Revan.” (This last sentence, as a good subtitle used at the right place, is 117149 at E66)

Suggested French

49308 = “Oui. Les méthodes que vous utilisez pour affronter vos adversaires sont plus révélatrices que vos paroles.”

Au lieu de “Oui. Les méthodes que vous utilisez pour affronter vos adversaires sont plus révélatrices que vos paroles. Il n'existe pas de force, pas de sacrifice qui soit plus grand que le fait de risquer la mort.”

49289 = “Il n'existe pas de force, pas de sacrifice qui soit plus grand que le fait de risquer la mort.”

Au lieu de “Si, pour Malak et Revan, tous deux traîtres à l'Ordre Jedi.” (Cette dernière phrase, en tant que bon soutitre utilisé au bon endroit, est 117149 à E66).

Edited by ttlan

This is about point 76

76. They are not the same HK-50's.

Yes, of course, they are not those of the underground base. A squadron, nearest the mesa, was sent on the mesa. My idea is that they did not come on foot because there is nothing of interest for them in this region (as they say), therefore, they were nearer than others but not very close. Therefore, they rushed with a speeder or something like that, even with another shuttle. If a vehicle, their vehicle, was showed lying in the snow, on the mesa, this would explain their presence on the mesa before the Exile.

The shooter to rocket, on the mesa, has even had time to set up and take its supports.

Currently, without justification by this vehicle, their presence is incongruous. Notwithstanding the fact that we cannot reach the platform of a meza with vertical sides without get there from above or be equipped with a heavy equipment.

Point 80

Probably my mistake somewhere. Can't redo it. Point erased.

Edited by ttlan

Suggested English

49308 = “Yes. The methods you use to meet your opponent speak truer than any words can express.”

Instead of “Yes. The methods you use to meet your opponent speak truer than any words can express. When you risk pain or death, there is no truer sacrifice or strength.”

Then we would ADD a VO/ST mismatch... :?

80. Pretty sure all can be said.

EDIT: Yup. All there.

This is about point 79

HH said: "Then we would ADD a VO/ST mismatch... :?"

No - This is the reverse

Actually, the subtitles do not match the VOs.

The VOs have a better sense than the subtitle.

I suggest aligning the subtitle to the content of the VOs.

StrRef 49289 <=> VO gblhandmaiden012

This StrRef says :

"It was to the Jedi traitor Malak. It was to the Jedi traitor Revan."

This is stupid at that point and has no sense.

The VO for the same StrRef 49289 says:

“When you risk pain or death, there is no truer sacrifice or strength.”

The VO's content fit well in the dialog and has sense.

I suggest replacing the content of subtitle 49289, in dialog.tlk, to be the same than the content of the VO attached to it, the VO being right and the subtitle being false.

Regarding the content "It was to the Jedi traitor Malak. It was to the Jedi traitor Revan.", it is used at the right place latter. It has nothing to do in 49289.

StrRef 49308 <=> VO gblhandmaiden011

This StrRef says:

“Yes. The methods you use to meet your opponent speak truer than any words can express. When you risk pain or death, there is no truer sacrifice or strength.”

The second part of this subtitle is already part of the previous suggest and is useless.

The VO for the same StrRef 49308 says:

“Yes. The methods you use to meet your opponent speak truer than any words can express."

This fit well in the dialog and has sense.

I suggest replacing the content of 49308, in dialog.tlk, to be the same than the content of the VO attached to it.

Anyway, that's exactly the problem with the French. I do not have the English VOs to test but, I have the English dialog.tlk and the English StrRef 49289 starts with "It was to the Jedi traitor Malak. It was to the Jedi traitor Revan." wich is false.

Edited by ttlan

This is about point 80

80. Pretty sure all can be said.

EDIT: Yup. All there.

In what case? There is a while that I don't get this.

Edited by ttlan

Reserved

Technical test with Doctor

Edited by ttlan

Actually, the subtitles do not match the VOs.

Yes, yes, they do.

The VOs have a better sense than the subtitle.

I say about the same... seeing they are exactly the same and all... :P

I suggest aligning the subtitle to the content of the VOs.

Done. That was easy. Almost like I didn't do anything.

"It was to the Jedi traitor Malak. It was to the Jedi traitor Revan."

This is stupid at that point and has no sense.

It makes complete sense. Not sure why you think otherwise.

The VO for the same StrRef 49289 says:

“When you risk pain or death, there is no truer sacrifice or strength.”

The VO's content fit well in the dialog and has sense.

No, the VO says "It was to the Jedi traitor Malak. It was to the Jedi traitor Revan.", which makes sense seeing your saying is already said the line before. Hey, you asked me to fix a repeatal before, why ADD one now?

I suggest replacing the content of subtitle 49289, in dialog.tlk, to be the same than the content of the VO attached to it, the VO being right and the subtitle being false.

Maybe in your French version, but not in English. So asking it to also be applied to the english version, as you explicitely state in 79. would be foolish.

Regarding the content "It was to the Jedi traitor Malak. It was to the Jedi traitor Revan.", it is used at the right place latter. It has nothing to do in 49289.

Nope, it's only used twice in the dialogue. Which incidentily is both the same conversation (but one for the Academy and one for the Ebon Hawk and later). So nothing later down the same branch.

Anyway, that's exactly the problem with the French. I do not have the English VOs to test but, I have the English dialog.tlk and the English StrRef 49289 starts with "It was to the Jedi traitor Malak. It was to the Jedi traitor Revan." wich is false.

Nope.

And if you do not have the english voice-overs, why don't you take my word the english version is fine, but keep trying to say it's false in english too? :unsure:

This is about point 80

In what case? There is a while that I don't get this.

These lines can be spoken (same for "smash in her skull"). You can only say either one though, not both, since they share a local. And that's not a bug.

So, like 79, no issue. At least not for the english version, can't speak for the French.

This is about point 79

Well HH

I have, under my eyes, the original English dialog.tlk.

I am talking of Override\handmaiden.dlg

Beginning at Reply 643

The subtitles are:

Exile - 49449: Devotion to their cause?

Brianna - 49308: Yes. The methods you use to meet your opponent speak truer than any words can express. When you risk pain or death, there is no truer sacrifice or strength.

Exile - 49440: Combat is not the best way to communicate with others.

Brianna - 49289: It was to the Jedi traitor Malak. It was to the Jedi traitor Revan.

Brianna - 49290: When Taris was destroyed, it showed Malak's heart through its execution and intent. It was brutal, without finesse... but showed his commitment to defeat the Jedi.

Brianna - 49291: Yet with Revan, there was the same commitment, but it was a subtle thing, like weaving threads in a tapestry, or strokes upon a canvas.

The VOs are (English version of what is said in French)

Exile - 49449: Devotion to their cause?

Brianna - gblhandmaiden011: Yes. The methods you use to meet your opponent speak truer than any words can express. When you risk pain or death, there is no truer sacrifice or strength.

Exile - 49440: Combat is not the best way to communicate with others.

Brianna - gblhandmaiden012: It was to the Jedi traitor Malak. It was to the Jedi traitor Revan. When you risk pain or death, there is no truer sacrifice or strength.

Brianna - gblhandmaiden013: When Taris was destroyed, it showed Malak's heart through its execution and intent. It was brutal, without finesse... but showed his commitment to defeat the Jedi.

Brianna - gblhandmaiden014: Yet with Revan, there was the same commitment, but it was a subtle thing, like weaving threads in a tapestry, or strokes upon a canvas.

In order to fit VOs (in French, at least), I’ve suggested what I’ve written before.

If dialog.tlk and VOs fit well in English, I confine the problem at corrections in the French dialog.tlk. Fortunately, these errors give things that make sense too

Edited by ttlan

A list, in several parts.

Points 1 to 80

Points 81 to 186

Points 187 to ...

• (81) Atris' meditation chamber
    We have the opportunity to enter the Atris' meditation chamber, late in the game. According to the text, we should find tons of Jedi books and Jedi Holocron and artifacts etc. …. But there only is a collection of Sith holocrons.

It would be good to add a mountain of boxes and libraries, as well as some objects and holocrons visible. And one can imagine that there are dozens of other rooms where are stored the rest of what Atris could save.

This is not at all trivial and does not directly concern Kotor 2, but the events following in the Expanded Universe (Kotor 3, TOR). It is from these objects, including for teachings, saved, that will be rebuilt the Jedi order. No less!

Note from Kreia: StrRef 84051
    {Spoken flat, neither pleased or upset}If these relics predate Ossus, then she has saved much knowledge... and much of the Jedi teachings.

Note from Brianna: StrRef 83943
    It is Atris' meditation chamber. It is where the Jedi relics are stored.

At the same, we do not meditate standing (except in a special case named Ritsu Zen or in practicing Kyudo wich is qualified of Ritsu Zen). There should be, i.e. in the center, something (at least something looking like a zafu).

Status
    Pending
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/051_telos_academie_polaire_conversation_avec_atris.html#tag5

• (82) Restoration: Door of Atris' meditation chamber
    In 262TEL.mod\medchamdoor.dlg, a dialog option is planned for Brianna, but as she is standing in the training room (more than 10 meters), this dialog option will never be reached.

It might be possible to see Brianna rushing behind the group when there is trying to open the meditation chamber.

Adding 49253 : “The Jedi relics are kept by Atris, within the walls of her meditation chamber. Entry is forbidden.” After E5 would also be a good idea.

After the departure of the group, Brianna goes back to the training room. (It is not necessary to see her return.)

Status
    Pending
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/051_telos_academie_polaire_conversation_avec_atris.html#titre_douze

• (83) Telos academy - The force field where T3 was a prisoner
    After having delivered T3, if we make a save and load this save, the force field is back! Worst: one can pass thru!

Status
    Pending
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/051_telos_academie_polaire_conversation_avec_atris.html#titre_treize

• (84) StrRef 83848 - We are not the ones who taught him.
    Used talking of Revan. In its English version, this sentence concerns the male form of Revan but if you chose a female Revan, in the early game, the feminine form of this sentence does not exist (the French translation is neutral and is not affected by the gender of Revan).

Status
    Already fixed for 1.8
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/054_ebon_hawk_conversations.html#tag3

• (85) Trial of the Exile - Dialog options that should never have existed.
    This is the record of your trial. It was held nine years ago. How can there be a choice between various options of dialogue, in a recording?

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (86) 950COR.mod\holorec.dlg – lack of audio file for Zez-Kai Ell hidden place
    In vanilla, the audio file gblt3m4027 is used, but this file does not exist.
    In TSLRCM, gblt3m4027 is replaced by 000null
    However, in one case as in the other case, another file can be used: 262holorec046 (in French, it is Ok).

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (87) About Bao-Dur and the manufacture of a new light saber
    Those two sentences are not at their place, used as they are used:
    122250 I never said you were. But whatever the reason, you should put it behind you.
    122252 I don't know, General. But whatever the reason, you should put it behind you.
    They concern the old light saber of the Exile and they are used in a dialog about the manufacture of a new one.
    I think they should appear before 122248 That's not your light saber anymore. That belonged to someone who served Revan in the wars, not the person you are now.

One of the actual dialogs:
    Bao-Dur - 122247
    General, is there a reason you don't carry a lightsaber anymore?

Exile - 122322
    When my lightsaber is returned to me, I will bear it.

Bao-Dur – 122248
    That's not your lightsaber anymore. That belonged to someone who served Revan in the wars, not the person you are now.

Bao-Dur – 122249
    {Slight prompting, understands the reservations}You could build another one - if you wanted to. But you know that.

Exile – 122326
    I'm not afraid of building a new lightsaber, if that's what you think.

Bao-Dur – 122250 (This sentence is not at its place, here)
    {Slightly conciliatory, like talking to someone with a problem}I never said you were. But whatever the reason, you should put it behind you.

Bao-Dur – 122253
    I know this - a lightsaber is part of who you are. Without it, you're not complete.

Exile – 122329
    With the Jedi enclaves all destroyed, I don't know where to get the parts.

Suggested for the same dialog, using the same sentences:
    Bao-Dur - 122247
    General, is there a reason you don't carry a lightsaber anymore?

Exile - 122322
    When my lightsaber is returned to me, I will bear it.

Bao-Dur – 122250 (This sentence has been moved here)
    {Slightly conciliatory, like talking to someone with a problem}I never said you were. But whatever the reason, you should put it behind you.

Bao-Dur – 122248
    That's not your lightsaber anymore. That belonged to someone who served Revan in the wars, not the person you are now.

Bao-Dur – 122249
    {Slight prompting, understands the reservations}You could build another one - if you wanted to. But you know that.

Exile – 122326
    I'm not afraid of building a new lightsaber, if that's what you think.

Bao-Dur – 122253
    I know this - a lightsaber is part of who you are. Without it, you're not complete.

Exile – 122329
    With the Jedi enclaves all destroyed, I don't know where to get the parts.

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (88) Bao-Dur in the Ebon Hawk
    It would be a good idea that Bao-Dur goes here and there in the EH, repairing things (like T3-M4).

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (89) Exile with T3-M4 about HK-47 (override\t3m4.dlg)
    Exile : 133950 (I'll check with droid merchants across the galaxy, then. Any idea how its parts got scattered?) repeat erroneously 133951 (Any idea how its parts got scattered all over the galaxy?)

133950 should only be "I'll check with droid merchants across the galaxy, then."

No audio file – may be edited easily.

Status
    Fixed in French
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/054_ebon_hawk_conversations.html#Bug_117

• (90) Override\t3m4.dlg T3M4 audio files are missing
    At E66, for StrRef 133700, use of VO file gblt3m4249. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133719, use of VO file gblt3m4230. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133720, use of VO file gblt3m4231. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133721, use of VO file gblt3m4232. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133722, use of VO file gblt3m4228. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133723, use of VO file gblt3m4224. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133724, use of VO file gblt3m4225. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133725, use of VO file gblt3m4216. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133726, use of VO file gblt3m4217. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133727, use of VO file gblt3m4220. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133728, use of VO file gblt3m4221. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133729, use of VO file gblt3m4222. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133730, use of VO file gblt3m4223. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133731, use of VO file gblt3m4218. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133732, use of VO file gblt3m4219. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133733, use of VO file gblt3m4214. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133734, use of VO file gblt3m4215. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133735, use of VO file gblt3m4207. That file do not exist (French version only ?).
    Also, for StrRef 133736, use of VO file gblt3m4208. That file do not exist (French version only ?).

Etc. ...

Does those files exist in another version (or on the Xbox versions) ?
    Otherwise, others T3 sounds may be used.

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (91) 950COR_dlg\holorec.dlg (avec TSLRCM 950COR.mod\holorec.dlg)
    Unused sentences. To be restored.
    Just after Master Kavar, when he says:
    83855 No, although that may come in time. We let him go because we must. Where he travels, he carries his destination with him.
    Or
    83863 No, although that may come in time. We let her go because we must. Where she travels, she carries her destination with her.

Vash talking to Vrook.
    StrRef 83864 (if PC female)
    We must let her go there. That is our only chance to know what has happened, and what the future holds.
    VO 262HOLOREC031.wav is OK (in French)
    Or
    StrRef 83856 (if PC male)
    We must let him go there. That is our only chance to know what has happened, and what the future holds.
    VO 262HOLOREC064.wav is OK (in French).

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (92) Pazaak - Atton vs T3-M4 - Bugs if you play pazaak with Atton
    If you play pazaak with Atton at that time, all is going wrong after that (everyone is standing up, motionless, including Atton standing up at his place, Kreia standing up at her place instead of meditating…, T3 motionless (ie in the middle of the communication room), Atton don’t ask T3 to check a damn connector, Atton don’t ask Bao-Dur if he thought, maybe, the female Exile and him might…, Bao-Dur do not upgrade T3 (and perhaps other things not identified).

Status
    Fixed in 1.8
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/054_ebon_hawk_conversations.html#titre_sept

• (93) Second Echani training with Brianna – Use of weapons
    For this second training, Brianna says, before the lesson, that you are allowed to use weapons but, if you equip yourself with weapons before the beginning of the training, you become empty hands at the beginning of the lesson. You must reequip yourself after the beginning of the fight.

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (94) Restore a scene: StrRef 122883 à 122890 - The Exile holocron
    If there is enough material left in the files, maybe it is possible to restore this scene :

“It is time for us to return to Dantooine. There is one holocron that has been hidden, that may shed some light on things to come.”
    Mical take the Exile to a hidden room, perhaps the bedroom of the Exile when she was coming on Dantooine, in the Dantooine Academy. This holocron, an Exile holocron, has a record of an old period, when Mical, very young, meet the Exile for the very first time.
    Something important is said, giving info about the Exile profile: the Exile where not looking for a padawan, so she already was a knight and a Master (“…you told me that you were not here to take a Padawan, but instead, go to war.”).

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (95) Visas Marr arrival (first boarding the EH after leaving Telos)
    If you are alone and go back aboard the Ebon Hawk, no problem: you find all your companions down. But if you are not alone and your companions, with you, climb aboard the Ebon Hawk, this scene contains an inconsistency:

You climb aboard the Ebon Hawk. Your companion will follow you, well rested, and you suddenly find them lying motionless on the ground at the other end of the Ebon Hawk, in the dormitory usually used by Kreia!

This is an inconsistency. Members remained on board are already lying motionless on the ground but not the member (or members) who were with the PC, outside the Ebon Hawk.

As Obsidian points out in its development notes, Visas Marr, before attacking you, launch a Force stun to the other members coming with you to her (Obsidian wrote : “After a second, she gets to her feet, and she advances toward the player, she will cast a Force Stun at the other party members - like Bastilla in the first game”).

This scene would be better if the companions boarding with the PC feel the discomfort of the PC (a camera should show them, observing or being observed, with a questioning face) then follow the PC to the entrance of the dormitory of Visas Marr where Visas stun them while attacking you.

About the droids: T3-M4 should always be there and rush to defend the Exile because, as all Siths do at all times, Visas Marr should have ignored the droid (and the Bao-Dur droid).

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (96) Visas always fall apart in her dorm.
    It is perfectly possible to drive Visas anywhere in the Ebon Hawk during the battle, which is fun, and when the restoration MOD TSLRCM is not installed, this allows finding help from one or more companions.
    However, anywhere the fight goes, when Visas collapses, defeated, she always falls apart in her dorm!

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (97) Getting a lightsaber part on Visas Marr
    When the MOD TSLRCM is installed, the name of the object found on Visas is not displayed in the pop-up window (but the object is received).
    In the inventory, the object has no name and no description (such as the cell energy received earlier).

The pop-up we get without TSLRCM 1.7 :
    056_influence_visas.png

Objects in the inventory
    bug_tslrcm17_pieces_sabre_laser.png

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (98) "That is something we will leave until we possess a lightsaber - and a proper sparring partner" and localized languages.

Module 003EBO
    Asking Kreia about "I wish to learn about lightsaber combat." (StrRef 120654) before meeting Visas and Kreia will reply in localized language (StrRef 120382).

Asking her the same after meeting and fighting Visas and Kreia will reply in English.

Where does the English version of the audio file come from, in a French version of Kotor 2?

Status
    Pending
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/057_ebon_hawk_conversations_avec_visas_kreia_atton.html#tag5

• (99) Dialog with Tarn about Akkere

You can ask Tarn who is Akkere whereas Tarn has never talked about him and that we have never met Akkere.

Status
    Too much stuff to do according to HH
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/059_classe_de_prestige.html#Bug_142

• (100) Tarn - Atton influence fix

Unused (unreachable) StrRef 111147 and Atton influence.

Status
    Done in 1.8 according to HH
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/059_classe_de_prestige.html#Bug_141

• (101) Those doors are locked with the same code since five years : 4321!

Dialog with Tarn.
    601DAN.mod\mechanic.dlg

It is missing a sentence between E17 and E18, and it is missing a VO file

subtitle 102310 (VoiceOver 601mechanic019) OK
    non-existent subtitle (but a VoiceOver file exist, 601mechanic020, and is used for the next subtitle )
    subtitle 102311 (Non existant VoiceOver but 601mechanic020 is used erroneously)

An audio file exist, 601mechanic020, with no correspondance to any subtitle, and is used erroneously for StrRef 102311

In French, this audio file, 601mechanic020, says :
    "Those doors are locked with the same code since five years : 4 3 2 1! So easy that even a kid could find it."

This sentence may be add at the end of 102310 in dialog.tlk, in order to not modify the mechanic.dlg dialog script.
    Well, it's just one door, actually, but I could scratch my head bald before I figured out how to fix it proper. Problem is, the side security door to Khoonda was damaged in the war. Those doors are locked with the same code since five years : 4321! So easy that even a kid could find it.

But the VO for 102311 do not exist (at least in all the audio files in \StreamVoice\601\mechanic)
    Every time I try to fix it, the door either sticks open, or it locks down completely, and then I have to spend a week taking it apart to get it to open or close again.

Another aspect of this bug:
    In the memo, it is reminded that this code has been given to us by Tarn
    so:
    1 / There is a lack of subtitled in the dialog
    2 / a scene is probably missing, where we could open the door of the Khoonda storage using this code and be able to open all doors (except some)(advice to MODs developers)

Status
    Only French VO bug according to HH
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/059_classe_de_prestige.html#102310

• (102) Kinrath Sweat Gland with Arhnell

This gland, obtained in an obscure manner, is not even in the inventory. It is not possible to use it.

103575 :
    This is a sweat gland salvages from the carcass of a Dead Kinrath. Having it in your possession will allow you to pass by most Kinrath unharmed.

118897 :
    This is a sweat gland salvaged from the carcass of a Dead Kinrath. Having it in your possession will allow you to pass by most Kinrath unharmed.

104977 :
    The common Kinrath have an odor-emitting gland near their rectum that keeps them from attacking each other. When carefully extracted with surgical tools, the gland will still function.

104978 :
    Carrying the kinrath scent gland allows me, and the other mercenaries, to avoid notice by the local Kinrath population.

104999 :
    Then I will kill you for your gland. Die!

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (103) About Kaevee 1

Kaevee 1/
    Why does she no more offer, in 1.7, alternately to Joran, a piece for the manufacture of the first lightsaber? I thought it was a good idea. I was even in admiration for the complex managing between Kaevee / Joran.

In fact, she continues to offer it. But 1.7 still lags the same bug with the parts to build the first lightsaber! No wording!

069_bug_kaevee_1.png

069_bug_kaevee_2.png

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (104) About Kaevee 2

Kaevee 2/
    Five years ago that Kaevee lives alone in the Enclave Sublevel, where she was a padawan before. She should know this place like the back of her hand. When she offers what she found during the five last years - to the Exile - there is only one object while we find about thirty objects in a few minutes. It would be desirable that the "offer" by Kaevee be substantially increased - above and beyond what we find by ourselves.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (105) About Kaevee 3

Kaevee 3 / Kaevee data block (her diary) says in its latest entry, that Vrook just entered for the first time in the Enclave Sublevel. He has therefore entered here, for the first time, today (or a day or two ago). This information is to be coupled with the fact that no mercenary or salvager had never entered the Enclave Sublevel. The few salvagers who have entered are all dead (The group of dead salvagers had managed to come out once before to return and die.) Only Taepalae's group has emerged empty-handed. Joran will sell us what he found in only one room. The fees charged by Adare on what she expect to be found by the salvagers should allow her to rebuild a planet! All this reinforces the idea that what the Exile will find in the Enclave Sublevel must be of better quality and quantity than what is generated by the actual lottery.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (106) Bao-Dur and the Atmospheric Sensors

Vanilla bug
    Talk to Saedhe about the Atmospheric Sensors.
    Enter, for the first in the Crystal Cave.
    1 or 2 kinrath are near the entrance.
    Focus on a kinrath and let your friends fight with the kinraths.
    During the same time, put focus on the rubble where are the Atmospheric Sensors
    Open the rubble

Bao-Dur has just time to say "I don't know about that." and all is done. There will not have any conversation about the Atmospheric Sensors, no influence point etc. ...

Same bug on XBox

Status
    That's a generic Aurora error with dialogue during combat. It doesn't really like it. Nothing to about that, except never to initiate a conversation while hostiles are attacking (see also; Nar Shaddaa Zhug's using Improved AI which makes you teammates attack too soon).
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/061_bao_dur_devient_jedi.html#Bug_145

• (107) Hint : Training companions animation

If this is not a too important work, when the Exile teaches something to one of her companions, insert an animation instead of a fade to black.

Suggested by Obsidian in 121246 ("Training montage: lightsaber sparring (if possible, check if the party has two lightsabers, etc.)")

More work ? Different animations for the the different lightsaber forms.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (108) Hint : Training with the remote

All the time, everywhere, a companion Jedi or the Exile, with or without a lightsaber, should be able to train at Blaster Bolt Deflection with the Remote of Bao-Dur.

The training must be more or less difficult depending on the powers of the Jedi (Force Deflection power) and the preparation of his lightsaber.

This training, unlimited, should logically enable progress (XPs).

Suggested by Obsidian in 121246 ("Training montage: deflecting blaster bolts from Remote")

One can not help but think of Luke training in the Millennium Falcon.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (109) Hatch between the Khoonda plains and the Khoonda Reserve

When looking at the access hatch between the Khoonda plains and the Khoonda Reserve, this access hatch is very compact, as seen from the plain, and is very long as seen from inside of the Khoonda reserve.

063_sas_de_la_reserve_1.gif

063_sas_de_la_reserve_2.gif

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (110) Bug - An enigma to restore

Enclave sublevel: you can blow up the console of the Power Relay Station, in order to open the door of the storage room, with a power overload, while there is no electricity to feed the console! From the console of the droids bay, you must first power on the console of the Power Relay Station.

067_bug_console_reserve.png

It should not be possible to operate the console of the Power Relay Station until it is fed, let alone while blowing it through a power overload to open the door of the storage room.

Currently it is possible, which is a big mistake.

The point to restoring the condition to use the console of the Power Relay Station is to restore one of the puzzles (oh, a very simplistic puzzle) of Kotor 2, which is sorely lacking in puzzles.

Status
    According to TTLan, after investigations, it is a mistake in the French translation - Will be corrected in the French dialog.tlk file
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/067_dantooine_ruines_de_l_enclave_1_pioche.html#Bug_161

• (111) Lockers in the Ebon Hawk

Suggestion box.

It is sorely lacking, in the Ebon Hawk, a series of "big lockers" to empty and sort the inventory. 15 to 20 lockers.

Better yet:
    Allow to label the lockers.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (112) Court of the Enclave. Taepala and killing the kath dogs.

Court of the Enclave. To kill the kath hounds, there is a method totally hypocritical. Attract them to the salvagers and let the salvagers kill them.

Curiously, the Taepalae group, if returned, will not budge!

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (113) 123484 : "Something happened within the Enclave. What is it?"

123504, 123505 and 123506 are used one by one, separately.

These phrases are used separately as three dialog options. The syntax of these sentences is such that they can not be used, one by one, as a reply to the question posed by Mical. They should be used in a single response.

This is syntactically incorrect. :
    Mical : Something happened within the Enclave. What is it?
    Exile : All the deaths I caused on Malachor might cause the death of the Force. And everyone around me.

This is syntactically incorrect. :
    Exile : That I was a wound in the Force. That as long as I live, that wound will never heal.

This is syntactically correct.
    Exile : I learned that I form connections through the Force - and that is why others follow me to their death.

The whole, syntactically correct, would be, in this order :
    Exile : I learned that I form connections through the Force - and that is why others follow me to their death. That I was a wound in the Force. That as long as I live, that wound will never heal. All the deaths I caused on Malachor might cause the death of the Force. And everyone around me.

Status
    Pending
    In context :

• (114) This idiot Disciple!
    One might expect that The Disciple, who is a historian, scientific and physician, who is a well of sciences, who had the best teachers of the Galaxy, will be the historian of the Jedi Order after Kotor 2, and will serve on the Jedi Board, be someone particularly intelligent. Well, not at all! If we look at his intelligence, once he has joined the group, he has a pea instead of the brains! He not only has very little intelligence, but in addition, he is good at nothing!

I always thought that his only neuron was a mistake (although I do not like at all the character).

It would be good if the character enters the adventure with an intelligence other than that of a turnip.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (115) The Meetra Surik Holocron and the hidden room in the Enclave

What about the Meetra Surik Holocron and the hidden room in the Enclave?
    StrRef 122883 à 122890)

It is time for us to return to Dantooine. There is one holocron that has been hidden, that may shed some light on things to come.

I will show you when we get there - it is in one of the private chambers, well hidden.

Come, it is this way.

This is the chamber. {Bends down} Let us go inside.

This is the chamber where I first saw you enter the Enclave. Where you told me that you were not here to take a Padawan, but instead, go to war.

I still hear your words. They still travel - here, you changed my life, forever.

I ask now that you change it again.

This holocron is yours. I do not know if you remember it, but I give it to you. And ask that you hear it, then speak to me again.

Perhaps, too, StrRef 119551 to 119675

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (116) Error in a restored scene : The Republic seeks the Exile
    As soon as Mical found the Exile, he sends a message to Onasi (or Cede, depending on the sex of Revan), in every case, that the Exile is male or female.

This occurs from the Ebon Hawk when the Exile is female and from Khoonda when the Exile is male.

But, when Mical, in the restored scene (only when the Exile is female), warns Onasi (or Cede) of the impending attack of Telos, we are quite at the end of the game. His message should not contain a sentence stating that he found the Exile. This has been done for a long time.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (117) Vanilla : Bonded Plates Mark IV
    118099, 124576, 125179 and 126264
    "Ballistic Shielding Mark IV" instead of "Bonded Plates Mark IV"

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (118) Farm Equipment: Bonus Mission and Thief Catching

Would it not be possible to keep the two scenes as they are fully developed?

Status
    No (HH)
    In context

• (119) Find the blaster of Onasi

It's amazing what Onasi can be distracted! He lost a considerable number of blaster!
    Since this is a special blaster, I think we should find it only once.

Status
    That's now how the random loot system works. (HH)
    In context

• (120) Typo (or something else) in 1.7 French insertions outside dialog.tlk

It seems that the apostrophe character is problematic ("'") in sentences outside dialog.tlk
    IE, with Jorran, about Kaevee

Votre voleur nétait ni Jorran ni un ferrailleur. should be
    Votre voleur n'était ni Jorran ni un ferrailleur.

Jai trouvé votre voleur. should be
    J'ai trouvé votre voleur.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (121) Conversation error at the EH workbench

"CONVERSATION ERROR: Last Conversation Node Contains Either an END NODE or CONTINUE NODE. Please contact a designer!"

Module 003EBO
    Some MODs compatible 1.7 installed including Expanded Workbench Revised Revision 2.02 by Vanaheim (AKA Vanir)

List of MODs installed (noted "utilisés")
    http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/MODs_compatibles_TSLRCM.html

Status
    Look to the MODs (HH)
    In context

• (122) This sentence that should no longer be pronounced by the Jedi Mical

Override\disciple.dlg StrRef 119546 (E235)
    I suspect my turning away from the Force is also a hindrance in such cases. I imagine the Jedi would be easier to find if I still maintained my connections to the Force.

This sentence should no longer be pronounced by Mical from the moment he became Jedi.

Status
    In progress
    In context

• (123) You have gained a bonus to your weakest and strongest skills

133635 :
    [You have gained a bonus to your weakest and strongest skills, and you have also recovered some of your connection to the Force.]

I observed no increase in the strongest skills .

Status
    Already fixed for 1.8
    In context

• (124) 301NAR.mod\kreiatch.dlg E16 - Localised version

StrRef is set to -1
    The StrRef would be 85095
    Strange : The subtitle appears, in the game, in English, but 85095, in dialog.tlk, is in French. Why the French version is not used?

It seems that there is a general problem with all -1 StrRef, including apostrophe

For E14 StrRef 85106, Kreia has only time for half the sentence and the animation ends.
    {Sighs, wants player to enjoy this moment like a summer day}:: But let us be silent... words and thoughts are distractions. Feel this moment, for as long as it will last. Feel life, as it is, with the crude matter stripped away. ::

Status
    The animation and cut-off issues are already fixed for 1.8.
    In context

• (125) One human, not amusing fight.

Meeting the first refugee on Nar Shaddaa

85532 :
    One human, not amusing fight. More than one human, a little better, spill more blood.

This would tend to have only the Exile, alone, at that time, or only with T3, but with no other human companion (is Bao-Dur considered a "human"?).

Status
    My mistake. I forgot the refugee.
    In context

• (126) The movements of the lips, the duration to express the sentences, in French

The movements of the lips, in French, are not at all those of the original version.
    The lips dir is the orignal one for French.
    This is reported many times on many forums where I stand.
    I have no answer.
    The duration to express the sentences are, generaly, too short. This do not happen in vanilla.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (127) Vossk : StrRef 111015 - Gibberish of unknown origin in French

Where does this gibberish in French, while, in the original dialog.tlk, the translation exist and is good?

English
    You are brave to walk here, ex-Jeedai... in landing on Nar Shaddaa, you have stepped into the krayt dragon's jaws.

Good French in vanilla dialog.tlk and in updated dialog.tlk
    Vous avez du courage de venir ici, ex-Jedi... En vous posant sur Nar Shaddaa, vous vous êtes jeté dans la gueule du dragon krayt !

Actual
    Incredible! From where does that come from?
    Vous êtes bien brave de venir ici, ex-jedi... se poser sur Nar shaddaa , vous vous êtes jeter dans la gueule du dragon krayt.
    With spelling mistake, punctuation mistake, lack of syntax.

Translation of 111035 is modified too. Vanilla is better.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (128) Borna Lys stumbles between Exchange and Hutt

84460 : Borna Lys
    After being repeatedly hounded by the Exchange for their cut of the profits, Lupo found a way to fix the races and keep every credit: by going legit.

84501 : Meetra
    So by not fixing the races anymore, the Exchange couldn't claim a cut of the winnings?

84463 : Borna Lys
    It is not the Exchange's racer winning anymore. Even the Hutts have rules.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (129) Tinkering C9-T9 without opening the cage!

If it is possible, it would be a good idea to add to animations, at the beginning and the ending of this scene :

As we obtained the access codes, the first thing to do to access the carcass and open a casing on his arm, if our wisdom and repair skills are adequate, would be to cut off the MagCon field.
    84536 :
    [success] You have opened the casing without damaging any of the components inside.
    It must be impossible to access, physically, at C9-T9, with the MagCon field activated.
    We probably can modify the skills of C9-T9 from the panel, but not access physically at it.
    And reactivate the MagCon field before Modo So and Lupo are aware of what is happening.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (130) Help from Bao-Dur or T3 to sabotage C9-T9

Scenes are planned where Bao-Dur or T3 can help Meetra to sabotage C9-T9, but it seems that the conditions for achieving them can never be met (the conditions for Meetra to fend by herself are too weak and Meetra will never need help).

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (131) Nar Shaddaa Swoop Gallery - This Gizka-infested hole
    128945 :
    Yes, I should be able to get enough to pay everyone off and still have some left over. I must move quickly - but who would buy this Gizka-infested hole...

It would be fun to see some running around.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (132) After the explosion of C9-T9, the camera looking at Lupo Shar and the Lupo Shar position could be improved.
    After the explosion of C9-T9, the camera looking at Lupo Shar and the Lupo Shar position could be improved. One sometimes gets the impression that he did not even come to see his droid and that he speaks to a wall.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (133) Lupo and Modo walk away together
    {cutscene: TEMP Lupo and Modo walk away together}
    Modo walks away with Lupo, according to OE, but he must to be back, after we talk to Borna, in order to allow new races.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (134) Serroco (serthug.dlg E7): We are. Now beat it.
    When you are told that, and you are continuing anyway by opening the next door, the Serroco should attack. It's not always the case. I don't know why.
    Distance between the guy and the door?
    Distance between the player and the guy?
    As long as I remember, this never happened in vanilla and with TSLRCM 1.4 1.5 1.6
    Actually, I have to open another door and meet another group to turn them hostile.
    This happens when I enter their area through the inside passage (in red on the map) and I open the left door (in red on the map) or the right door.

nar_shaddaa_quadrant_refugies.png

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (135) Red Eclipse - Wish of a mod : What does our informer?

Wish of a mod : What does our informer?
    It might seem logical to ask the refugee, who promised to tell us what he learned, if he is aware of something, especially as the conversation between Quello and Cahhmakt held in front of him. As usual, he is never aware of anything. A MOD about that would be a good idea (problem : VOs).

086_cahhmakt_quello.png

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (136) AirSpeeder : How do you go up to three in there?

It is possible to move to 3, across Nar Shaddaa, with the repaired airspeeder.
    How do you go up to three in there?

085_reparer_airspeeder_3.png

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (137) Red Eclipse and the ability to change members in the active group

From the moment we saw the animation, inside the Ebon Hawk, of the Red Eclipse shutting all our companions in a hold, whether they are stunned by Kreia or by the Red Eclipse (or the two ones), it should not be possible to change the active members of the group as long as the fate of the Red Eclipse is not resolved.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (138) Surreal! A wandering airspeeder!

Every time we move from one module to another on foot, there is the "not used airspeeder" that follow us!

It even follow you around after being sabotaged! Bug or humor?

Status
    Basically, HH said "blah!" Already it is not used much ...
    In context : http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/086_nar_shaddaa_antre_du_pazaak_danser_tresor_de_vogga_odis_.html#Bug_207
    In Context http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/089_nar_shaddaa_invitation_de_visquis_atton_rencontre_les_soleils_jumeaux.html#tag4
    Incontext http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/091_nar_shaddaa_mira_au_jekk_jekk_tar.html#Bug_204
    In context http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/091_nar_shaddaa_mira_au_jekk_jekk_tar.html#Bug_208

• (139) For each type of mining, there are five models, but only three descriptions

Mines
    For each type of mines, there are five models, but only three descriptions.
    Minor
    Average
    Strong
    Deadly
    Devastating

The descriptions for Average and Strong are the same.
    The descriptions for Deadly and Devastating are the same.

Except for Devastating Gas Mine (seem to be false)
    Except for Sonic Mines (use 5 descriptions)
    38697 unused (talk of a sonic mine but description seems to be for a flash mine)

All this is a nightmare

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (140) [Atton has recieved Weapon Specialization: Lightsaber.]

Actualy in English for Frenchman
    Should be in French for Frenchman
    [Atton reçoit le don "Spécialisation martiale : sabre laser"]

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (141) StrRef 111341 - The text does not fit with the scene

Welcome, <FullName> - I regret this message has taken so long in reaching you, but I only recently became aware of your presence on Nar Shaddaa.

Should be

Welcome, <FullName> - I'm sorry I took so long to contact you, but I only recently became aware of your presence on Nar Shaddaa.

No VO problem
    Corrected in French

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (142) Atton (Meeting for Visquis Holo) {Sarcastic}Well, good thing it's not a trap.
    This sentence occurs twice, one during the reading of the holo and a second time at the end.

Looks like E14 in 301NAR.mod\visquis.dlg is launch before the end of the holo (time delay).

Note that this bug exist allready in vanilla.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (143) E31 in 301NAR.mod\visquis.dlg VO and Subtitle do not match

VO 301visquis027 The text is from the StrRef 111356 but should be 111353 and, in any case, this do not match the StrRef used at E31.

StrRef 119088 "Can't bring any droids in there, either. There's a lot of electromagnetic activity in the area, screws with comlinks and behavior cores." for witch VO is 301visquis025

We have to make a choice.
    I think 119088 with 301visquis025 is the good choice.

Note 111356 <-> Vo 301visquis016

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (144) 301NAR.mod\zhugcut1.dlg why StrRef 114736 to 114800, in dialog.tlk, are not used?

I do not understand why StrRef 114736 to 114800 are not used! They are in dialog.tlk since vanilla. And lips are also in vanilla.

With this exotic origin, all apostrophes are lost in French. It seems to me that naturally occurring of subtitles is a better way.

Note : Many updated translations in the actual dialog.tlk file.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (145) Ask each specie "I'm looking for the captain of the Lunar Shadow" in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr

Those dialog scripts are to be restored or corrected in order to reach the question : "I'm looking for the captain of the Lunar Shadow"

304NAR.mod\aquathug.dlg (87032)
    304NAR.mod\devthug.dlg (87048)
    304NAR.mod\tranthug.dlg (87102)
    304NAR.mod\weeqthug.dlg (87134)
    304NAR.mod\twilekdo.dlg (87123)

Throw, at least, 1 of each specie in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr

All of those StrRef (or nearly all) are false and/or not reachable.

I'm looking for the captain of the Red Eclipse.
    Must be changed to
    I'm looking for the captain of the Lunar Shadow.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (146) Atton goes the wrong way

After Atton provides pharmacy kits to Meetra, before she goes to the Jekk'Jekk Tarr, he rushed to the Cantina. But he take the direction of the Ebon Hawk (opposite side).

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (147) Hanharr "I have brought the Jedi to you. Now where is Goto?"

304NAR.mod\visenter.dlg

What tells Hanharr? It is Visquis that led the Exile to the Jekk'Jekk'Tarr. It is Visquis that has a twisted mind and is able to reflect and develop a plan. Hanharr has nothing to do in this! He is just a brutal primary.

If there is one, I think another sentence would be better.
    No VO problem.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (148) 304NAR.mod\visenter.dlg What's that ? Visas enters the Jekk'Jekk Tarr

No VOs to identify the speaker but would there be a possibility that Visas enters the Jekk'Jekk Tarr instead of Mira ?

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (149) You have learned a new Force Power: Breath Control. Taught by Visquis!

In the Messages Log, it is Visquis who tought "Force Power: Breath Control" to the Exile!

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (150) Suyin's Datapad - Loss of localised versions

It's now in English for me instead of French (in the Messages Log)
    The reading, when picking the datapad on the Suyin's corpse, is blank (nothing is displayed)

Status
    Zbyl : Fixed for 1.8
    In context

• (151) 305NAR.mod\305alarm.dlg Sentences used but that do not exist in dialog.tlk

In 305alarm.dlg, some sentences are used but they do not exist in dialog.tlk

Where do they come from ? Audio files with no subtitle? So subtitles have been created?

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (152) In the Jekk'Jekk Tarr, the image tremble when you approach the walls

In the Jekk'Jekk Tarr, it is not possible to approach the walls, in the small lounges at the corners of each room, without the image starts to tremble.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (153) The first squad of HK-50 is slow to react

The Exile goes to the door of the arena where is Visquis. We establish an active group and fall into a cascade of ambushes. After Zhug and Gand, the first squad of HK-50 is slow to react.

Status
    Fixed for 1.8
    In context

• (154) The second squad of HK-50, in front of the docks gate, is slow to react.

Certainly same bug as (153)

Status
    Fixed for 1.8
    In context

• (155) The weapons stock of Kex.

A feature of irritating Kotor 2: not any merchant has a real stock of objects and weapons. They are just a bunch of small handyman! Though, some merchants are very large merchants, such as Ondar, which has several stores on several worlds! The case of Kex is the most irritating of all: Kex is the sole weapons dealer of the Mandalorians, culture and civilization entirely focused on combat and war. Kex is their gunsmith. The Mandalorians had, in addition, the ground of Dxun, littered of weapons caches they all reopen currently and bring all that to Kex. Not only his weapons stockpile should be almost infinite, but include the entire Mandalorian set of armor and set of weapons, by hundreds. Their supreme leader, Mandalore, offers us to serve us in this stock by telling us that they have too much material for their own needs. But the stock of Kex is quite zero, virtually empty! With the stock of Kex, the Mandalorians are sure to lose a fight against three Indians armed with bows and arrows!

Status
    That's how merchants work in KOTOR2
    Suggest by TTLan : look at "Enchanced Merchants by Shem"
    Warning: a little mistake with this mod: it allows to find the Hurrikaine crystal in merchants stocks. This should not be possible: the mythical crystal Hurrikaine exists only in a single copy in the universe. These are the emanations of a Jedi dead in a Malachor cell that crystallized. It can not be found in more than a single copy and only when you open the cell of the dead Jedi and find this crystal on him.
    In context

• (156) Airlock crossing between Nar Shaddaa Docks and Landing Pad.

After T3 escaped from the droid warehouse with Vogga's transponder codes and a blank transponder card, we go to Tienn Tubb's Shop. To do so, we have to transit from Nar Shaddaa Docks to Landing Pad through an airlock. When you open the airlock, Docks side, instead of being on the Landing Pad, we stay in the airlock, between the two doors, closed, and facing to the Docks. If you move forward, you're on the docks. When we are three, from time to time, two are in the airlock, between the closed doors, and the third one is on the PF, on the other side of the closed door. This can be redo indefinitely.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (157) Passers among us during a fight.

After recovering T3, on leaving the Vogga's warehouse, and passing the airlock to the platform, we are attacked by 6 Zhug. The violent battle takes place with many passers among us (3 passers simultaneously during my last test), completely indifferent to what is happening (and still with their idiotic gestures).

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (158) Scenario! The rescue is something natural!

It does not do anything to the Exile, to say "Thank you" and a few words, to those who take big risks and show imagination to come to rescue her?!

And ask a little bit about the presence of Mira alongside one of her companions, a Mira that the first meeting did not left the Exile the best memory!

If there are any unused phrases in this sense, they would be welcome here. Alternatively, simply, a "Thanks", or "Thanks, we must act quickly".

This haughty attitude of Meetra is totally shocking, especially in a canonical progression.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (159) Visionary Audience Chamber - Perhaps something missing

In the Visionary Audience Chamber, we can make allies of two sentinel droids. Why? It seems to me it is useless. I did not see any use of these droids, that remain motionless. Perhaps deploy bounty hunters in this room, for those two droids be used to something. I've made sure that bounty hunters follow me in front of them. They attack and then they resume their places or they stay where they are. Maybe they could follow the Exile.

When GoTo leave this room, saying "You will remain here, under guard. I must to see to the defense of my ship.", he leaves the Exile under guard of only two droids? And he leaves her with her weapons! Perhaps a guard more "muscular" would make sense (and they attack, except the two ones, when companions open the door).

Status
    Mod stuff, not restoration.
    In context

• (160) The droids "Sugar Tongs" before and after the Central Command

These, there are years that they surprise me. Could we not do better. They are so ridiculos. Obsidian was running out of ideas?

Status
    Pending
    In context and this post

• (161) Exit of Mira from the apartments of Visquis

What did happen to that?

Memo :
    116559 This place used to be a ventilation system for passing the nagnol gases from the docks, now it channels a variety of environments and pollutants into these vents to sustain the clientele.

135577 Someone has activated the emergency escape tunnel. By doing so, it opened the door to the vent tunnels where you were trapped, letting you escape.

Probable bug on 135577. Should be :
    Male : You activated the emergency escape tunnel, allowing you to escape. By doing so, you opened the door of the maze where the Exile was trapped, allowing him to enter.
    Female : You activated the emergency escape tunnel, allowing you to escape. By doing so, you opened the door of the maze where the Exile was trapped, allowing her to enter.

Ok. You want to use (restore) 129343. Simply put the restored scene where Mira said (129343) "{To herself}I need to get out of here before Visquis executes me. " (305mira.dlg) before we opens the tunnel. And voila! One returns to normal scenes instead of this preposterous scene where Mira fled, but did not flee, is out of the apartments but is inside etc.. ...

Scenario
    Once the player, having control of Mira, had found the command box :
    Animation: Mira tries something that does not work.
    Scene: I must flee.
    Animation: she goes once more time in front of the command box
    The player resumed control of Mira
    The door open. She run away (and will meet ZKE latter)
    The Exile enter.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (162) GoTo at Vogga office

When you go to Vogga with GoTo, this guy, courageous, prefers to stay outside. But he enters Vogga anyway.

As it should never be inside, the test of the direction of crossing the trigger is not done. Consequence: it reiterates prefer to stay outside when we leave!

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (163) Nadaa and Adana - 302NAR.mod\nadaa.dlg

302nadaa017.wav is not heard at all and 86481 is displayed 1/10 sec.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (164) 003EBO.mod baorem1.dlg, baorem2.dlg and baorem3.dlg - upgrade the Bao-Dur remote to maintenance and fight

120127 : [bao-Dur's remote has been upgraded with the ability to repair other droids in the party.]

and

120117 : {remote 3}{CONDITION: Time for Remote's laser upgrade}You know, I think it's time I gave your cutting laser a little boost. It works fine for repairs, but we could use your help in a firefight.

It seems to me that those two scenes have no effect. The remote-controlled droid of Bao-Dur (which is not a remote-controlled droid at all, for that matter), does not act as a maintenance droid and his laser is not increased in combat.

I'm not sure something can be done easily but there is many maintenance droïd in the game. Is it possible to paste the same script of maintenance to the remote? Is it possible to boost, after baorem3.dlg, the laser of the remote?

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (165) 201TEL - Return to Citadel Station - Citadel Station - Dock Module - Passers-by motionless

Return to Citadel Station once HK-47 says :

118627 :
    "Of course, we would need to find three separate HK squads and use this device in order to target their base."

Passers-by are motionless.
    In a fairly general manner, when one speaks to a passer-by, he become motionless.
    It is normal for him to become motionless, just the time to pronounce one sentence (let's say 3 to 4 seconds) but, after that, he should always resumes his wanderings. T3 knows how to do that.
    Conversely, the passers-by in the Czerka offices (Czerka's employees as mercenaries), never stop when one speak to them. It's irritating and a similar work should be done in this module, if possible.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (166) 201TEL - Return to Citadel Station - Citadel Station - Dock Module - A Passer-by know how to escape the fight.

118627 :
    "Of course, we would need to find three separate HK squads and use this device in order to target their base."

A Passers-by, near the HK-50 squad, escape the fight.

Note:
    Passers-by, animated or motionless, at the triggering of the confrontation, escape the fighting. I have already mentioned that fact that a passer-by is able to escape a combat zone, here on Citadel Station, and that, as this exist, it could be deployed everywhere (think at Nar Shaddaa...). Currently, wherever the fighting takes place when there are passers-by, the fightings leaves passers-by indifferent.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (167) 201TEL - Return to Citadel Station - Citadel Station - Dock Module - The HK-50 squad is without reaction.

118627 :

The HK-50 squad is totaly without reaction. We must open a dialog (only with the one in the middle), to trigger the fight.

Status
    Fixed for 1.8
    In context

• (168) 201TEL - Return to Citadel Station - Citadel Station - Dock Module - The ithorien of Docking Bay 2

118627 :

It is still possible to ask him "What's in this bay?" (StrRef 78209)

I think when we try to open a conversation with the ithorien of Docking Bay 2, he must now say something like "Hello <FullName>, nothing new with you.". But we must no longer be able to make him repeat a conversation we had with him about the Docking Bay 2, long ago.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (169) 201TEL - Return to Citadel Station - Citadel Station - Dock Module - Protocol droïd

118627 :

Open a conversation with the Protocol droïd.
    In accordance with the order received, he should ask us to pay a fee.

Status
    No content for this
    In context

• (170) Return to Citadel Station - Ithorian Compound - Ithorian Greeter

118627 :

Go to Residential Module 081 West, Ithorian Compound.

I think when we try to open a conversation with the Ithorian Greeter, we must no longer be able to make him repeat a conversation we had with him about the Ithorian Compound, long ago. We must not be able to ask him :
    "What is this place?"
    or
    "I'm looking for your vivarium."

The only thing we must be able to ask him, from now, is something like :
    "Does Chodo Habbat can receive me?"

Or we do not say nothing. He just says us something like "Hello <FullName> - You can enter."

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (171) Return to Citadel Station - Ithorian Compound - Ithorian motionless

118627 :

Crossing the Ithorien complex, all Ithorians are motionless since the attack on the Czerka. They are apathetic in nature, but it is time they go out of their lethargy!

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (172) Return to Citadel Station - Residential Module 082 West - All passers-by are motionless

118627 :

All passers-by are motionless

Status
    Fixed for 1.8
    In context

• (173) Return to Citadel Station - Residential Module 082 Est - All passers-by are motionless -

118627 :

All passers-by are motionless

Status
    Fixed for 1.8
    In context

• (174) Like a pupil that one would have put at the corner

In the corner, facing the cantina's entertainment module of the Citadel station, there is a nice Telosian facing the wall. There are years that she is here! She's standing like a dummy, like a pupil that one would have put at the corner.

This is probably an hypnotic trance of meditation!

I think I have already talked about that.

An image :
    http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/027_telos_citadelle_module_081_recuperation_du_materiel.html#Au_piquet

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (175) 202TEL.mod\202grenn.dlg - "First, let's talk about my fee."

In the quest about the Citadel Station's fuel problem, the following question from the PC and the answer from Dol Grenn can not intervene in the current time, but one sequence later because, at that time, Dol Grenn does not yet know that we speak of Vogga.

116098 : (PC) First, let's talk about my fee.
    115972 : (Dol) Not until I have a better idea of what we'd be getting into. Just why exactly should we deal with scum like Vogga?

I think we should move it between E151 and R196. There, they fit well.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (176) It was announced to a lieutenant of the TSF the drama of Katarr!

It was announced to a lieutenant of the TSF the drama of Katarr!

StrRef 108240
    "We've received some reports that the Miraluka colony of Katarr was destroyed, with no survivors."

No kidding? This drama is supposed to have taken place there over a year!

I think I have already talked about that, long ago. It has been fixed for female TSF but not for male.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (177) Crystal Cave - Arhnell motionless

Dantooine is the first planet where I go. I have talked to Arnhell long ago, the first time that I entered the cave. I trigger the battle of Dantooine far later (it is the last battle that I trigger, after all the others planets). Meantime, from time to time, I return to the crystal cave in order to kill few Kinraths (as after making modifications to my guns and my light sabers, to verify that all is well). Each time, Arnhell stands still, motionless, at the place where I have left him the first time I met him.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (178) StrRef 109151 and 701KOR_INT022.wav - Discrepancy between the English and French.

EN
    StrRef 109151 "But Revan disappeared."
    701KOR_INT022.wav ???

FR (translated to EN)
    StrRef 109151 "But Revan disappeared."
    701KOR_INT022.wav "But Revan disappeared. The last Siths have finally kill each other trying to capture the little power that was left."

Status
    TTLan : I will modify the French dialog.tlk to reflect the actual French audio file. There is no impact in understanding the intentions of Kreia (and Obsidian).
    This phrase (translation of a probable initial English version) was probably removed (in English only) because it might be misinterpreted (about the Order of the "New Sith" in general). It must simply be understood as an introduction to the fact that Kreia does not accompany Meetra on Korriban, what she will say some sentences later. She leaves Meetra facing new tests in the context of the teaching methods she wants for Meetra, a teaching where Meetra gives herself tuition to herself, trying to find back what she was and, then, to surpass herself to, finally, surpass the master. The fact of not go because the dark side is too strong for her is a preposterous justification for letting Meetra alone with herself.
    In context

• (179) 003EBO.mod\kor_int.dlg Camera on Visas instead of Kreia

E3
    Kreia speaker
    Camera on Visas instead of Kreia during 108890 (701kor_int004)

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (180) 003EBO.mod\kor_int.dlg Missing companions at this meeting

Where are, at least, Mical (or Brianna) and Bao-Dur ? Even if they say nothing.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (181) 711KOR.mod\malak.dlg "would you still follow Revan and I" immediately followed by "You didn't follow Revan and I" !

StrRef 94356
    Besides the fact that this sentence struck me for years for its French translation that I undertake to correct it is not at all out of place in the dialogue.

Malak is able to say these two sentences one after the other :

94365 : So knowing all that would transpire, would you still follow Revan and I? Excellent.

94356 : And now you are all alone. Would you join me now? You didn't follow Revan and I down our path. Join us. Your journey hasn't ended yet.

Quickly, without too me address the issue, I would thought something like, for example:

Exile : 94386 I didn't follow you then, and I certainly won't now.
    Malak : 94360 Are you so certain? Every step along the way we did what we thought was right. Perhaps the same path lays before you.
    Malak : 94365 And now you are all alone. Would you join me now? You didn't follow Revan and I down our path. Join us. Your journey hasn't ended yet.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (182) Leaving the tomb of Ludo Kressh, Kreia ask me again if I'm ready to go!

Leaving the tomb of Ludo Kressh, Kreia ask me again if I'm ready to go!
    To overcome any potential problems later on, I try to cross again but the door is locked. I use the armband Whereami to enter. Crossing: the tomb is empty. Emerged. No more intervention of Kreia.
    Curious.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (183) Visit Nar Shaddaa when there's nothing left to do there. GoTo is waiting at Vogga's place!

I visited Nar Shaddaa, free of charge, just for fun, while there is nothing more to do there. GoTo was waiting at Vogga's place!

I had negotiated with Vogga, a few steps earlier, the contract to supply fuel to Citadel Station. I was accompanied by GoTo (who had pretended stay out, but had come anyway).

See image

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (184) A kath dog looking and attacking in the wrong direction in Vogga's place

Long ago, I was sleeping dogs. Now I come back at Vogga's place.
    The dogs are still sleeping. They might could be awakened since.
    I redo the action of opening the door of the Vogga's treasure.
    One of the dogs does not look back and attack the corner of the wall.

See image

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (185) Attract Azkul's mercenaries toward Saedhe's place. Saedhe does nothing. He do not even notice the fight.

When leaving the crystals cave, after freeing Vrook, and confront Azkul's mercenaries, if you attract them toward Saedhe's place, Saedhe does not move! Yet he is investigating about mercenaries.

Others tests with or without TSLRCM :
    Akkere does not interfere and survives.
    A militiaman and Dillan attack. Dillan, bare hand, has no chance to survive.
    Tarn does not interfere and survives.
    Pato Ado sketch a movement and is killed.

An old test, years ago (Just for memory - Memories, Memories...)
    In vanilla, remember you can generate an infinite militiaman clone's army. Attract Azkul's mercenaries toward this army. The clones army remains impassive.

Status
    Pending
    In context

• (186) 602DAN.mod\cmp_tur.dlg Adjusting the turrets of Khoonda on a target

After adjusting the turrets of Khoonda on a target, we discover that their programming is wrong (probably a Tarn's job that seems to not have very high computer skills - nor in anything else, moreover). Then we discover that we are not able to adjust the turrets one more time. It's abnormal that, with very high computer skills, we are unable to redo an adjusting, at the console, to assign another target.

Status
    Pending
    In context

A list, in several parts.

Points 1 to 80

Points 81 to 186

Points 187 to ...

Edited by ttlan

49 & 59 (and Onderon)

FIXED.

Any other locations with motionless NPC wanderer's?

(ps. you have [/cox²lor] at the end of 67)

Sadly enough... the fix caused MANY more issues, some pretty severe.

As such, it got conned. So you'll have to keep dealing with static NPC's on Telos and Onderon...

Okay, wanna try one more thing regarding the above. If that doesn't work either, it's off. So, cross fingers that works.

For now;

(46) The two guards from the Czerka calculating center are called T1-N1

See screenshot : http://assiste.free....1_bug_t1_n1.png

Status

Pending - Look at the screen capture - Upload a save for HH

In context : (Open (deploy) the paragraph on red background (bug) closed) http://assiste.free....ka.html#bug_077

Just fixed a similar issue on Dantooine, so it's definitely possible. But I rather want that save now, the list of things on my to-do list are shrinking hard... 0_o

Guest wvsnl

Well good luck on trying the one thing to fix it. But anyway from what I have been reading in the various topics (like update on 1.8) you are doing one hell of a job so keep up the good work.

Guest wvsnl

The NPC are moving again on Telos? Or is it about something entirely different?

Guest wvsnl

Great job really great, tiny things like that are so important to me for a nice experience. Once again great job thanks

[*](84) StrRef 83848 - We are not the ones who taught him.

Already fixed for 1.8

(85) Trial of the Exile - Dialog options that should never have existed.

This is the record of your trial. It was held nine years ago. How can there be a choice between various options of dialogue, in a recording?

Seriously? It's called role-playing... not an issue.

(86) 950COR.mod\holorec.dlg – lack of audio file for Zez-Kai Ell hidden place

In vanilla, the audio file gblt3m4027 is used, but this file does not exist.

In TSLRCM, gblt3m4027 is replaced by 000null

However, in one case as in the other case, another file can be used: 262holorec046 (in French, it is Ok).

OE uses files that do not exist for blanks. 000null is a blank too, no difference. No VO is supposed to run (nor does with the other masters, so why here?)

(87) About Bao-Dur and the manufacture of a new light saber

No offense, but your "fix" doesn't sound good. Not to mention the line is already used for 'I'm not afraid of building a new lightsaber, if that's what you think.' so you would duplicate it if picking that option...

(89) Exile with T3-M4 about HK-47 (override\t3m4.dlg)

Exile : 133950 (I'll check with droid merchants across the galaxy, then. Any idea how its parts got scattered?) repeat erroneously 133951 (Any idea how its parts got scattered all over the galaxy?)

Not for me... goes straight to 133952, as it should be. French version issue?

(90) Override\t3m4.dlg T3M4 audio files are missing

Not really, that's just OE's way to denote blank lines. Or lines that don't need to be there anyways since the VO is done not through line but with aliensounds.

In (english atleast) 1.8 there are no more T3 lines which are blank which shouldn't be AFAIK.

(91) 950COR_dlg\holorec.dlg (avec TSLRCM 950COR.mod\holorec.dlg)

Unused sentences. To be restored.

They are alternatives of currently used lines. No point having 2 very similar lines after each other.

(92) Pazaak - Atton vs T3-M4 - Bugs if you play pazaak with Atton

If you play pazaak with Atton at that time, all is going wrong after that (everyone is standing up, motionless, including Atton standing up at his place, Kreia standing up at her place instead of meditating…, T3 motionless (ie in the middle of the communication room), Atton don’t ask T3 to check a damn connector, Atton don’t ask Bao-Dur if he thought, maybe, the female Exile and him might…, Bao-Dur do not upgrade T3 (and perhaps other things not identified).

The Bao scenes run next time you enter the EH, but yeah, there is the rest. Don't think we can really do something about that though...

The Bao scenes run next time you enter the EH, but yeah, there is the rest. Don't think we can really do something about that though...

Guess I was wrong. Fixed, now after Pazaak is done the scenes continue on!

Also added a few missing lines for this specific conversation... more sarcastic comment on K1 pazaak from Atton, who doesn't want that??? :cool: