MAQS

Need help with the order of installation of these mods

Hello all!  Basically I want to make a run with TSLRCM, M4-78 EP, Extended Enclave, Partyswap, GenoHaradan LegacyAzgath N'Dul's Tomb, Liskis Restoration, Thorium Charge and N-DReW's Mini Mod Collection. Those in terms of story content.

Gameplay wise, I want to add: High level Force Powers, Improved AI, and the Improved Gameplay mod.

These are the mods I want to install mandatory wise. I think they are compatible but the order of installation is messing with my head.

Also after installing those is it OK to install other textures/skins mods or those go first?

HI MAQS

I used most of the MODs you're referring to.

(Always after TSLRCM and M4-78)

- Extended Enclave must be installed before go to see the Jedi Council, most accurately, before enter to the Jedi Enclave from Enclave Courtyard.

- GenoHaradan Legacy must be installed before reach Telos for the first time.

- Azgath N'Dul's Tomb must be installed before reach Onderon for the first time.

- Thorium Charge must be installed before reaching Dxun, or more accurately, before reaching Dxun Jungle from Dxun Jungle Landing.

Anyway take a look at this thread, maybe it can be helpful for you.

https://deadlystream.com/topic/7256-my-playmulti-modthrough/page/3/#comments

• Like 1