About This File
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: (THE SITH LORDS) MODIFICATION
Author: Hassat Hunter
PM: Contact me at the Deadly Stream Forums
Name: Liskis Restoration
Filename: Liskis Restoration 1.0.rar
Date Released: 9 June 2016
Small little added content not included in TSLRCM 1.8.5. This restores Liskis, the one who build Goto's Yacht.
What is restored/added:
* Liskis dialogue was all in the dialog.tlk. I just ordened it into a proper .dlg file.
* I've decided for myself which alien type Liskis would be since all left was text.
* Placement: Figured near the torture room was most appropriate.
(It is highly recommended that you update your game to version 2.10 (the 1.0b update) before installing this mod. In order to be compatible with TSLRCM, TSLRCM must be installed first.)
NOTE: TSLRCM 1.8.5 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS MOD!
Extract the "Liskis Restoration" mod, taking care to insure that both the "TSLPatcher.exe" file and "tslpatchdata" folder are extracted to the same folder (these files can be extracted to any folder on your hard drive EXCEPT those within the SWKotOR2 folder hierarchy). Also note that simply copying the files within "tslpatchdata" to your "Override" folder will not properly install the mod.
Note: a new folder named "backup" will be created during insanitation within the folder the installer was run from. If you plan on uninstalling this mod this folder and the files therein must not be deleted as they are used during the uninstall process.
The files listed below may have been modified during the installation of this mod:
Backups of any file that was altered were made during insanitation and placed in a folder called "backup" within the folder the installer was run from.
1) To uninstall the mod, open your "Override" folder, located here "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Overide" by default, and delete ONLY the files listed above under the "Override" heading. It may be easiest to find these files by selecting “View” from the toolbar then “Arrange icons by” then “Modified”. This will sort the files by when they were last modified. The files installed by this mod should be grouped together; however, double check that anything you delete is indeed listed above.
2) Next open the "backup" folder that was created during installation and replace the files listed above under each heading with the files contained within. If a file listed above is missing from the "backup" folder, don't worry, it was not present before the install and it does not have to be replaced.
There are no known issues that will develop as a result of installing this mod.
5. Distribution Notes:
This mod may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the author. This is just so I know what is being done with it. If you have questions contact me at deadlystream.com/forum/
My thanks go out to:
The TSLRCM team... whom whichout I wouldn't become interested in modding TSL, and thus wasting so much on my time on frivilous mods...
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.