zbyl2

New M4-78EP screenshots!

Guest Zhaboka

Zbyl, thou art a god among men.

Nice work on that. Could you PM me the creator's identity when you get the chance?

It's the same guy that made the new videos ,he also did the skyboxes to match. :P

There have been screenshots (posted by Stoney) around our social group on lucasforums for quite a while now. I'm surprised you haven't seen them, Sith Holocron! ;)

I love the skyboxes by the way. I know I've said that before, but they're still awesome.

Zbyl2, could you a post a link to Progress Report #2 in the LucasForums M4-78 Social Group on the same day the same day you create the new thread? That way, everyone will be on the same page, at the same time.

No problem, I will.

excellent stuff.

Zbyl, thou art a god among men.

Thanks!

It's the same guy that made the new videos, he also did the skyboxes to match. :P

I haven't seen the new videos - probably since I ignore YouTube and other video links due to being unable to view videos on this computer. (The work computer blocks sites that streaming video can be seen on.) Could I get someone on the team to e-mail the links to my home "M478" gmail account so I can watch them in a few days?

I haven't seen the new videos - probably since I ignore YouTube and other video links due to being unable to view videos on this computer. (The work computer blocks sites that streaming video can be seen on.) Could I get someone on the team to e-mail the links to my home "M478" gmail account so I can watch them in a few days?

There are also a few screen shots here in my gallery with the new boxes.

Guest Zhaboka

Interesting white orbs... giant CPUs, perhaps? Haha.

Guest HK-47

It's good stuff. This time, it's a video!

Observation: I think that just about made me short circuit. I better do a diagnostic to be sure.

*Diagnostic silence*

Diagnostic Result: The square root of rope is string.

Observation: Everything seems to be in order. I look forward to the update whatever it may be.

Another M4-78 screenshot of the week... yes, you'll be getting new screenies weekly for... well, at least few weeks.

Look who's back!

I've currently got lot of free time, so progress should be significantly faster now... lack of progress in past few days, I blame on Bioware and their free TOR trials... what were they thinking.

;)

Check back next Tuesday for more!

• Like 1

Regarding these fellows . . .

Since players likely have G0-T0 at this point, I have to ask a question. If you have G0-T0 in your party at the time you meet the HK-50 trio, can you have G0-T0 rescind the bounty on the Jedi? G0-T0 can do the same on Onderon, in case the players never take G0-T0 along with them.

You know by now the HK-50's aren't really in it for the bounty, right (you know, like, every other HK-50 occurance in TSL(RCM) after the Peragus meeting...)

As it is, encounter with group of HK-50s on a planet is exactly the same like on every other planet. No special lines from Goto or anyone else.