Salk

[KotOR] Tatooine Dune Sea: Wraids do not move?

Hello!

When I exit Anchorhead and enter the Dune Sea, the Wraids spawn far to the right of the Sandcrawler and they do not move, making me think that their spawn script may not be doing the job right.

I was wondering if someone else could reproduce this?

Cheers!

4 hours ago, Salk said:

When I exit Anchorhead and enter the Dune Sea, the Wraids spawn far to the right of the Sandcrawler and they do not move... I was wondering if someone else could reproduce this?

While ago when I was still on Tatooine I encountered this several times, particularly when I entered the Dune Sea [tat_m18aa] from Sand People Territory [tat_m18ab]. But earlier I tried to reproduce this again by entering from the Anchorhead and loading a save from the Dune Sea - it didn't shown. So what happened on my end is, there're two Wraids stuck unto each other it's like they didn't have waypoints[?] on them.

Edit: I have K1R & K1CP installed with the playthrough.

Edited by ebmar
  • Like 1

Looks like the OnEnter spawns in different UTCs based on the player's level, but the UTCs all share the same OnSpawn script which should set them patrolling between waypoints. I guess you need to check what is in the Override and if there is a tat_m18aa.mod what files in it differ from vanilla.

• Like 1