To any modders on this Reddit, I have a brilliant idea for a mod. Someone/group should make a mod where we Zayne Carrick appears in KOTOR 1 and 2 on different locations. He was a fan favorite in those KOTOR comics and I always wish we see him appear or least mention in those games; it's those cases where I wish the comic came out before the game. I want to know what happens

vzno5aet7c911.jpg

Edited by omi400000
Mistake

Good idea, might be a lot of work though. Perhaps a Swtor port makes all of this a little easier?

Bringing in Kotor comics characters is an interest of mine, I am struggling to find ways to introduce them in a way that makes sense though.

Yeah, Zayne's outfit was in a Cartel Pack for TOR, so that's a resource someone could draw on. It's been awhile since I read the comics, but Zayne's story ends as he's kind of drafted into the Republic war effort, so Republic embassies would be my best idea of where to place him. It's also very likely that he decided to step back from all the wars after seeing what his friend Malak becomes. Either way, any dialogue featuring should definitely draw on that prior friendship. I would also like to see Jarael in the game (whose outfit is also in TOR), possibly by using Nadia Grell's TOR face model with different long hair attached. For KotOR 2, I really don't know if Zayne fits. He would have to be in hiding and very secretive about his force sensitivity, lest he draw Nihilus to him. Or maybe he goes to Telos to hang out with his ol' bud Carth Onasi. Oh, and if you have Carth in your party in KotOR 1, it would be very strange if they don't interact with each other...

This of course would all be a huge undertaking.

I also agree with this being a good idea. While this may not be the ideal way to bring Zayne into Kotor but I might add Zayne and other comic characters as Easter Eggs in my GenoHaradan Legacy mod.