Sign in to follow this  
ebmar

K1 - Jedi Robe with Hood & Cape

TSL already has those robes in vanilla with hood and cape, unless you're asking for a mod for K1. If so I think it "may" be possible though it'd be difficult to pull off.

TSL already has those robes in vanilla with hood and cape, unless you're asking for a mod for K1. If so I think it "may" be possible though it'd be difficult to pull off.

Yes! i noticed that some times ago. And in desperation i even downloaded the TSL robes (the .tga files and all) and blatantly put them into K1's override folder, and then you know what happened next right? The in-game robes just gone canon-and-plain-metallic-white! lol. I am so determined to "create" this Jedi robe for K1 because I personally think it is needed for the game. Thank you for your input, I'm a fan of some of your mod btw!

• Like 1

It's certainly possible, but the difficulty is that the K1 supermodel does not have the bones needed to animate the cape, like the K2 one has. And while new bones can be added to the supermodel, they would require thousands of frames of animation keys to match the game's animations. Maybe capes could be added as dangly meshes instead (like Bastila's skirt flaps) but I don't know how good that would look.

It's certainly possible, but the difficulty is that the K1 supermodel does not have the bones needed to animate the cape, like the K2 one has. And while new bones can be added to the supermodel, they would require thousands of frames of animation keys to match the game's animations. Maybe capes could be added as dangly meshes instead (like Bastila's skirt flaps) but I don't know how good that would look.

Might not be ideal, but would it be possible to crop off Revan's animated cape and place it on the Jedi robe model? Or do something in a similar manner DarthParametric did in his hoodless/maskless Revan robes mod- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/1098-revans-hoodlessmaskless-flowing-robes-for-tsl/

• Like 2

Might not be ideal, but would it be possible to crop off Revan's animated cape and place it on the Jedi robe model? Or do something in a similar manner DarthParametric did in his hoodless/maskless Revan robes mod- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/1098-revans-hoodlessmaskless-flowing-robes-for-tsl/

Yes! I actually think about that too, and thank you for the insights to the both of you. Okay, I'll see what i can do then.