Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

The Mainframe Room in TSL

Possible spoilers for TSL

When you take over the functions of B4-D4 in The Sith Lords, you eventually have to go to a Czerka Mainframe Room.  I need to get some input for a little thing I'm working on. . . 

1) Does anyone know if there are any mods that increase the resolution on the computer monitors in that room?

2) Failing that - in which case I'll have to do it myself - who might be able to tell me the actual names of the textures used for monitors and computers in that room?

In the Czerka level? Been years since I played a pansy Light Sider, so I can't remember if the Ithorians have their own version. Looks like 209TELw is the Czerka mainframe room level model. The texture list is:

tel_cp01

tel_cp02

tel_fl01

tel_fl04

tel_fl05

tel_hcl1

tel_hl1

tel_ja04

tel_ja16

tel_lt03

tel_mon1

tel_mon2

tel_sstn6

tel_tr01

tel_tr04

tel_tr07

tel_wl03

tel_wl06

tel_wl07

And of those it looks like the ones you want are tel_cp01, tel_cp02, tel_mon1, tel_mon2 - I assume "computer panel" and "monitor".

N-DReW25: I'm not the biggest fan of XarWarz's work but I do thank you for the input!

Update: I think I found the texture I want to use in KOTOR1, actually. That and - oddly enough - the texture for Calo Nord's ship. . .

I think I found the texture I want to use in KOTOR1, actually. That and - oddly enough - the texture for Calo Nord's ship. . .

Calo Nord's ship?

Calo Nord's ship?

LTS_caloship

LTS_caloship_zpsjqpco7ry.png

Later entry: If it's not for Calo's Ship - for example, they removed the ship model but forgot the texture - I'd love to know what it is for.