File Category: Mods

K1R Compatible: Yes

A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic
Author: N-DReW25
Release Date: 04.04.2017

Installation:
Double Click the TSLPatcher.exe and let it do its magic

Uninstallation:
Remove or Delete the "p_bastilla.utc", "p_cand.utc", "p_carth.utc", "p_jolee.utc" and "p_mission.utc" and "p_zaalbar"

When the TSLPatcher installs the mod correctly it generates a backups folder within the Simple Weapons Feat Restoration folder that contains the TSLPatcher. Open the backups folder and copy the
"baseitems.2da" and "feat.2da" to the override folder overriding the Simple Weapons Feat Restoration files

Description:
If you love Cut Content you'll love the Simple Weapons Feat Restoration. Simple Weapons are a new restored three tier feat that adds a whole new proficiency to
the game. Simple Weapons comes with all party members who can use Melee and your main character receives the first feat at first level up. The weapons that require simple weapons that I remember are Stun Batons,
Quarter Staffs, Vibroblades, Short and Long Swords...I likely forgot one or two so please alert me when you find one I forgot to mention.

WARNING: There is a small chance an NPC with any of the above-mentioned weapons may have no weapon due to them having no Simple Weapons feat for them to hold them if you spot one of these please report it to me
so I can fix the NPC.

Known Bugs:
Some NPC's may have no weapon as a result of the feat restriction change

Future:
Wookie War blade and Gaffi Sticks will have this feat

Incompatibilities:
Should be compatiable with most mods but please be careful of mods that edits "p_bastilla.utc", "p_cand.utc", "p_carth.utc", "p_jolee.utc" and "p_mission.utc" and "p_zaalbar"

If you spot an incompatibility please alert me

Permissions:
Do NOT claim credit for this mod and do not use assets from this mod without my permission

The entire K1R team for making K1R and restoring most of the cut content
Bioware for such an amazing game
Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Click here to download this file

WARNING: There is a small chance an NPC with any of the above-mentioned weapons may have no weapon due to them having no Simple Weapons feat for them to hold them if you spot one of these please report it to me

so I can fix the NPC.

Known Bugs:

Some NPC's may have no weapon as a result of the feat restriction change

Future:

Wookie War blade and Gaffi Sticks will have this feat

Incompatibilities:

Should be compatiable with most mods but please be careful of mods that edits "p_bastilla.utc", "p_cand.utc", "p_carth.utc", "p_jolee.utc" and "p_mission.utc" and "p_zaalbar"

So all companions that can use melee weapons (save HK and T3) have this feat? Will this mod also make the affected weapons (swords and batons etc.) require this feat?