Ninko

Prestige Class Bundle [WIP]

Hey there guys, I just decided to make a thread here for my mods, I am currently working on my first mod which is to do with A Bundle for the Prestige Classes. So far I have had lots of help from Fair Strides, LiliArch, RX-X2, Xuul, Rece (Who is making textures for the new robes in the mod). So yeah, my mod will insist of 6 new robes, each for the Prestige Classes. One robe per bundle, so there is 6 bundles, of course, one for each class. I will show off some screenshots in here soon that I will just edit to this post.

Thanks for reading. :D

post-9514-0-97623800-1430951330_thumb.jpg

post-9514-0-00778600-1430951336_thumb.jpg

post-9514-0-29975000-1430951359_thumb.jpg

post-9514-0-89828800-1430951361_thumb.jpg

Haha, this actually should have been in the original game. I am looking forward to this :D

Yeah, i agree, it really should have! Glad to know you are looking forward to it! :D

Yeah this seems like a good idea

Thanks Xuul! I thought so too :)

What are you planning to include in the locker? I can probably make my robe expansion compatible with this :D

Well, in the locker, it will have a lightsaber (or two) that that class would use, (I have been researching. :) ) The colour would suit the class, then colour crystals, usually 2 others, or 3 depending on the class. The robe made for the class that it is. and 2 of the crystals for modification, or 4 if the class has 2 sabers! :)

You could make your robe expansion compatible, yes, we could just use the same uti name for the robes, and we could just have it so you replace them?

Well, in the locker, it will have a lightsaber (or two) that that class would use, (I have been researching. :D ) The colour would suit the class, then colour crystals, usually 2 others, or 3 depending on the class. The robe made for the class that it is. and 2 of the crystals for modification, or 4 if the class has 2 sabers! :D

You could make your robe expansion compatible, yes, we could just use the same uti name for the robes, and we could just have it so you replace them?

That could work, are you going to use the original model for the robe? If yes, then mine can serve as the compatible version if people use Prime's model.

That could work, are you going to use the original model for the robe? If yes, then mine can serve as the compatible version if people use Prime's model.

I am not entirely sure, if you mean am I making new robes, then yes, Rece is making them for me. What is Prime's Model???

I am not entirely sure, if you mean am I making new robes, then yes, Rece is making them for me. What is Prime's Model???

I guess this one: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/413-tsl-prequel-robe-replacement/

Here is an update on how my mod is going. It has come a long way since the screenshots in the first post. Pretty much all that is left would be to get the robes textures that Rece has made to work with the .uti's, as we have been having some trouble with that not working.. Anyway, here is what the mod does so far.. :D

Very cool Ninko! I can't wait to use this mod! I remember using one similar to this a long time ago, but it had custom models, and really screwed up the models for the whole game :/

Very cool Ninko! I can't wait to use this mod! I remember using one similar to this a long time ago, but it had custom models, and really screwed up the models for the whole game :/

Glad to hear that you like it, if only we can work out what to do with the textures and the uti's... Oh well, I may release first without them, and make an update including them! 

Glad to hear that you like it, if only we can work out what to do with the textures and the uti's... Oh well, I may release first without them, and make an update including them!

If you send me the stats your want for every robe, I could try and make the UTI'S

If you send me the stats your want for every robe, I could try and make the UTI'S

With the .uti's that I have already sent you, could you still look off of them for those stats???

I like it! I just can't help noticing a few typos in the description of that robe

*Sith Lords, not "Sith Lord's"

There should be a comma between "Sith Lord" and "keeping"

"Force" in Force powers is capitalized

I like it! I just can't help noticing a few typos in the description of that robe

Thanks for noticing, I am not that great with grammar and such and frequently type these things incorrectly. I will probably not change them as, I feel it isn't 'that bad'.. 

I will probably not change them as, I feel it isn't 'that bad'.. 

It's not like there is a charge for uploading corrections. I encourage corrections - grammar or otherwise - if at all possible in mods uploaded here or elsewhere. However, it is your mod . . .

Guest R2-X2

It's great to have someone pay attention to that. It really does a lot about the perceived quality of a mod, at least in my eyes. :)

It's not like there is a charge for uploading corrections. I encourage corrections - grammar or otherwise - if at all possible in mods uploaded here or elsewhere. However, it is your mod . . .

I would like to correct them, although I am just not sure what or how to correct them :(

When you finish this mod, I'd like to see the UTI files so I can make my robes compatible with this mod

I can yes, would you need their names or what would you need??

It's great to have someone pay attention to that. It really does a lot about the perceived quality of a mod, at least in my eyes. :D

I would love to change this so that there is more, as you said, "perceived quality" in my mod, is there anyway that I can find out how I can fix these grammatically incorrect descriptions?

Alrighty, well when the mod is complete I will send them to you! :D