alinadem

Reshade public beta (SweetFX for OpenGL)

I've seen this in such games as Fallout 3 to good effect. If this can be made to work for Kotor as well, I am excited as to what the results could be.(especially with how much trouble I have in making quality textures due to how bad the renderer is on TSL)

Some nice post-proccessing effects like blooms for explosions or glows for planetary bodies/suns could also be a nice treat as well :)

Oh man, I've been looking for something like this for awhile (ever since I played Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with cel-shading effects)

What does it take to install/get it working? I guess I could check the forum post.

Got it working, but there's a lot of flickering.

No pics? :P

Also, could be issues with shadows, VSync, or grass. Does your game run normally with these on and the SweetFX off?

I got it working but I get a black screen when I enable the FX, gonna continue to test. Also make sure you don't have any overlay software like Fraps, or MSI Afterburner (On-Screen Display) running, it's known to interfere. 

Just tried it on K1 and TSL and I also ended up with a black screen when the FX are enabled. I would be very happy to see if anyone could get this working, meanwhile I'll try myself. Edit: Nope, no luck.

No FRAPS with this? Disappointing.

Yeah, recording a game with graphic mods can be quite hard to do, depending on their build... Graphically, it's very demanding

Especially with Kotor. Even with high end specs it tends to have issues while recording