Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

I would guess mod conflict. At least this mod is NOT compatible with TSLRCM 1.8.1..

The Admirality mod works for 1.8.1 with this patch.

I assume someone can edit some globals for you... ( Don't look at me, I'm terrible with globals :cool: )

Im horrible with them too but that has been a thought. I can still talk to both of the members, its just as if they decided they were sick of following me around. Its not as bad as some people except they are my favorite characters to run around with. I don't think any of my mods have an effect over this one neither. Its odd thought because I thought the Red Eclipse event bug on Nar Shadda was patched, than again there might still be a click somewhere, I was running around the landing area with Mandalore and HK-47, I did the quest once and decided to force the Red Eclipse to join me. I went back out and ran back to the refugee sector and bam the same cut scene again. I ran back to face just 4 of the Red Eclipse guys, killed them and found my empty ship. I then closed and used my trusty save editor to fix that but upon returning my HK-47 and Mandalore were no longer able to join up with me... ):

Quest: Crafting a Lightsaber

After talking to Bao-Dur, you are asked which color focusing crystal you want to install. The only color crystal I had was cyan. Instead of allowing me to create the lightsaber, the conversation ends.

I then added all of the color crystals through cheats and this is the list of colors available:

1. Blue

2. Yellow

3. Green

4. Violet

5. Red

6. Orange

7. Silver

8. Viridian

Notice that cyan and bronze are not listed.

I have installed the following mods:

Main game

official patch

TSLRCM 1.8.1

Admirality mod

Nar Shaddaa Skybox

Crazy Dustil

Vao armband drop

Visas lightsaber drop

Create All Miras Rockets

Choose Mira or Hanharr

Peragus Sith Troops to Sith Assassins

Nihilus Zombies Die

Quarterstaff Replacement Pack

Maintenance Officer Reskin

Extended Kreia Party Scene

Atton’s Sith Assassin Garb

Dread Cyborg: PMHA05 PC Head

My immediate thought is that TSLRCM didn't add those color options into the workbench dialog file, and I don't think theres anything in that list that deals with that file, so....

I'll cook up something right quick.

It checks Cyan in the color check, but doesn't give the option.

Bronze it doesn't check, so if you only got that, no option, just the default saber.

So either

1) Change the script to ignore cyan (but who knows where else's it's used, so 2 would be better)

2) Add cyan to Bao. Which will happen in the unlikely case there's a 1.8.2.

It checks Cyan in the color check, but doesn't give the option.

Bronze it doesn't check, so if you only got that, no option, just the default saber.

So either

1) Change the script to ignore cyan (but who knows where else's it's used, so 2 would be better)

2) Add cyan to Bao. Which will happen in the unlikely case there's a 1.8.2.

Might as well add Bronze to Bao-Dur too, right?

In the dialogue between Mira and Hanharr(the set of options that starts with the "Lead me to Kreia" line), the last option seems to do nothing but have Hanharr repeat his one or two lines, then gives the same options. The first line does end the conversation and shows them walking away, and the other two are obviously darkside options(was playing a ls character).

Here is a little Bao-Dur dialog fix that will check to see if you have a cyan or bronze crystal as well. Pop it in override and it should do the trick.

baodur.dlg

Bug using version 1.8.1 after clean install:

1) Darth Revan has no dialogue and I can't get out of the crypt. See the savegame. What am I supposed to do?

2) Also, before I went to Korriban, during a cutscene after entering Ebon Hawk, Kreia blasted down T3, calling him betrayer. After the cutscene I found T3 riding through the ship in one peace, as if nothing has happened. This is normal?

000000 - QUICKSAVE.rar

Here is a little Bao-Dur dialog fix that will check to see if you have a cyan or bronze crystal as well. Pop it in override and it should do the trick.

Thanks!

Just added it to the game. Works great! Thanks.

Bug using version 1.8.1 after clean install:

1) Darth Revan has no dialogue and I can't get out of the crypt. See the savegame. What am I supposed to do?

2) Also, before I went to Korriban, during a cutscene after entering Ebon Hawk, Kreia blasted down T3, calling him betrayer. After the cutscene I found T3 riding through the ship in one peace, as if nothing has happened. This is normal?

I don't think the Darth Revan bug has anything to do with TSLRCM, because as far as I can see TSLRCM didn't modify any dependencies.

A good explanation of what happens in the tomb one can find here (see the post of stoffe):

http://www.lucasforums.com/archive/index.php/t-171560.html

I gave it an other playthrough, and this time my Evil Twin was there and attacked me.

I compared the globals of the good and bad (cf. the one attached in previous post) save and this is what I got:

This time 711KOR_Mand_Dead was 1 as opposed to 6

711KOR_Party_Dead was 0 as oppsoed to 1

711KOR_Vision_Track was 6 as opposed to 3

Adjusting these globals in the original save didn't result in my Twin spawning. So I assume the problem lies elsewhere...

I can't decompile the ncs files to "understandable" nss files with any of the tools I tried. Most notably, Kotor Tool gives me an error. This issue is described here but has no sollution.

Hopefully hope I will not encounter any more bugs...

As you quoted Stoffe, I'll do the same...

The script starts "dialog" (though in practice it's more of a monologue) between the player and the Revan illusion, found in the file revan.dlg.
(emphasis mine)

As you quoted Stoffe, I'll do the same...

(emphasis mine)

I didn't know what to expect, so my description was not good. Fact is, there is no Evil Twin, so after my "monologue" nothing happens. Raven just stays there, and the door behind stays locked.

The bug is genuine. Check the save game I posted. As to the cause, I don't know.

Another bug. Kreia says I should wait till I find an lightsaber, so then I can learn about LS combat. But I just made a LS. (See save game: talk to her - option 2.)

000018 - Game17.rar

You need more. 2 single for yourself. And any kind for Visas (equipped).

Not sure what you mean with "dependancies" since pretty much everything about Revan is modified in TSLRCM.

I'll take a look at the save later. For now, too pre-occupied with M4-78EP though...

You need more. 2 single for yourself. And any kind for Visas (equipped).

Thanks for the clarification. This is not evident from her response. Kreia seems to imply any one lightsaber is enough. Certainly given the fact that the first lightsaber is very hard to get.

So IMO either her response should be adjusted, or the condition. I vote for the condition.

Not sure what you mean with "dependancies" since pretty much everything about Revan is modified in TSLRCM.

I'll take a look at the save later. For now, too pre-occupied with M4-78EP though...

Well, if you say so I will not object. BTW, great work with TSLRCM.

Can't really adjust the condition based on what the training contains.

It *should* after the "we need a saber" line say something like

[You need to find a lightsaber.]

[You need to have two single-handed lightsabers available for yourself and one for Visas.]

[Visas must have a lightsaber equipped.]

That's all 3 options.

It's not doing so?

Can't really adjust the condition based on what the training contains.

It *should* after the "we need a saber" line say something like

[You need to find a lightsaber.]

[You need to have two single-handed lightsabers available for yourself and one for Visas.]

[Visas must have a lightsaber equipped.]

That's all 3 options.

It's not doing so?

Ow, if the training requires 3 lightsabers... that changes things. Haven't got that far.

No, it only shows [You need to find a lightsaber.]. Some new line issue?

And Kreia in that case should say "[...] until we possess some lightsabers" instead of "[...] until we possess a lightsaber".

There seems to be no light side way to reunite Aaida & Lootra in my case - see save.

The 2 entrance guards send me to Saquesh but he doesn’t want to talk about Lootra – no dialogue options. Aaida says the guards don’t let anyone out, and journal says I should deal with the guards. The only option I have is to kill the 2 guards at the entrance, but this still doesn’t allow Aaida to get out. (Dialogue option is still to “Lie”.) Another option would be to wipe out Exchange from the sector, but that seems inconsistent as one can complete the main quest of “giving refugees space” without killing.

Is there some "persuade" way I am missing?

Aaida and Lootra - light side.rar

Once you kill them, run towards the refugees. The trigger to update the quest is around the door somewhere towards them.

Once you kill them, run towards the refugees. The trigger to update the quest is around the door somewhere towards them.

Indeed, got it. Problem is, that once you enter, the two guards move. In my case, the fat one went quite far down the stairs. So after I killed him, I was allready in the camp, past the trigger.

1) I think you should not let those two guards move. They are guards so they should stay fixed in position. Allowing them to move also introduces camera glitches during dialogue (cf. save game)

2) It seems odd you can fail to intimidate and kill them while all the others watch and do nothing. I suggest 2 more dialogue options for completing the quest without wasting them: [intimidate] and [Persuade] to let Aaida pass, which both should trigger the quest script.

No idea why that happened. Forced the Kreia dialogue... got the old "fight party 2 times to proceed"... odd. Afterwards your clone was there.

So, yeah, not sure what happened there.

But you should be able to fight your clone with this save...

EDIT:

Blowing up Kinrath egg with a mine doesn't destory it, but makes it invulnerable. See save game.

Odd, don't remember it working that way, but indeed it does. Sadly can't do much about it. Can't disable just the mines and leave the bash (can only do vice-versa :/) and I don't see a way to make the mine destroy the egg itself... :/

000000 - QUICKSAVE.rar

Indeed, got it. Problem is, that once you enter, the two guards move. In my case, the fat one went quite far down the stairs. So after I killed him, I was allready in the camp, past the trigger.

1) I think you should not let those two guards move. They are guards so they should stay fixed in position. Allowing them to move also introduces camera glitches during dialogue (cf. save game)

2) It seems odd you can fail to intimidate and kill them while all the others watch and do nothing. I suggest 2 more dialogue options for completing the quest without wasting them: [intimidate] and [Persuade] to let Aaida pass, which both should trigger the quest script.

I agree with your option two. It makes more sense if you're lightside, that there would be another way other than muscling them away or killing them.

Additionally, I think that the other guards would intervene at least partially if you killed the duo, but I know that would be much harder to implement with the way the factions are; so I like the idea at least. :)