Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

Nope - same one I always used (it's never happened before - though once I got my own character on the menu).

Doing my first runthrough since M4-78EP was released, upgraded to 1.8.2 before installing.

TSL Version = 2.10 w/Securom Vista/Win7 patch

Following Mods installed (in this order):

TSLRCM 1.8.2

M4-78 EP

Extendend Enclave v2.0

Bugs so far:

* Protocol droids no longer make a clanky-clanky sound when walking (B4-D4 and droids in Dantooine sub-level)

* Kriea now makes her 'death noises' ('Fallen!', 'ARRRRGHH!') instead of her 'entering battle' noises ('I'll handle this one!')

-- Though it is quite funny when Kriea screams ARRGH! like it's a battle cry! :P

* I'm getting the Load Screen corruption bug, but never had it before (http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/1529-kotor-ii-loadscreen-issue/page__p__16332__hl__loadscreen__fromsearch__1#entry16332), can get around it by starting a new game and using the 'in-game' loadscreen

* In a possibly related issue, when starting a New Game, the 'progress' screen corupts very briefly (like the load screen), but then reverts back to normal (doesn't crash the game)

* First time I trained Bao Dur as a jedi, during lightsaber sparing, it was Vrook's head on my body!! :P

-- I reloaded my save to take a Screenshot (after switching my outfit to the Dancing Girl outfit, for the LOLZ!) but doesn't seem to happen now

Please excuse my ignorance for not knowing which mod might have caused which issue, and just posting in the TSLRCM section!! :blink:

Will let you know if I find anymore...

Ok, now that M4-78 and 1.8.2 are out, I'm going through the game and I have found 3 bugs.

1. When the party is in hyperspace, right after Peragus, Atton, while talking to the Exile, sits in his pilot seat backwards. Looks really weird.

2. The lightsaber doesn't close up anymore, unless you press X.

3. The weirdest one of all - I'm half way through the game and I haven't found a single one-edged lightsaber! :mad:

okay, I've got to ask. did anyone remove the read only tag from the "..\lucasarts\swkotor2\" folder AND anything and everything inside it? because I forgot to do that once and received tons of errors too.

I'm not sure this is not my personal glitch but after 1.8 I have next problem:

6c2886e58f68t.jpg

You see the game is starting in window. Is it possible to fix it?

I'm not sure this is not my personal glitch but after 1.8 I have next problem:

6c2886e58f68t.jpg

You see the game is starting in window. Is it possible to fix it?

I'm guessing your swkotor2.ini file doesn't have the right setting. The top portion of it should look like this . . .

fullscreen1.jpg

I'm guessing your swkotor2.ini file doesn't have the right setting. The top portion of it should look like this . . .

fullscreen1.jpg

Alas but all OK

[Display Options]

FullScreen=1

Disable Movies=0

Disable Intro Movies=0

Sort Modules=1

Width=640

Height=480

BitsPerPixels=32

RefreshRate=60

driver may be?

Alas but all OK

[Display Options]

FullScreen=1

Disable Movies=0

Disable Intro Movies=0

Sort Modules=1

Width=640

Height=480

BitsPerPixels=32

RefreshRate=60

driver may be?

Further down the .ini file............

[Graphics Options]

Anisotropy=2

Frame Buffer=1

Grass=1

Soft Shadows=1

Shadows=1

Brightness=57

EnableHardwareMouse=1

FullScreen=1 <------------------!!!

Make sure that one is set to 1 as well - it resets to 0 when you use the configure option on the launcher.

I sure hope I am not going to sound like a dummy but since its been months til I could play I finally uninstalled everything and then I went and installed the tsl restored content

http://deadlystream....ed-content-mod/

Since it already showed the 1.8.2, I did not install the small mod I saw with the updated things from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 since I saw that file was updated on December 28th 2012. I hope that is correct in what I thought. If so then we come to the problem I am having. After I installed that mod I installed the new M4-78 Mod {which I am super happy about and thanks guys for all the hard work!} Now with that done I launch my game and my logo is not showing up but is a white square. The file KOTOR2LOGO.tga is in my override and it's 1.56 MB. I not sure why is this happening. Do I need to resize it to make it fit or show up or what is the deal please. I would appreciate any help or feedback on how I can fix this. I can start a new game but it's just ignoring that white square! lol

post-9529-0-07827500-1357263493_thumb.jpg

Please excuse my ignorance for not knowing which mod might have caused which issue, and just posting in the TSLRCM section!! :blink:

Will let you know if I find anymore...

I do suggest you re-install since neither TSLRCM do that, M4-78EP does that, and I doubt the rebuild enclave mod does that.

1. When the party is in hyperspace, right after Peragus, Atton, while talking to the Exile, sits in his pilot seat backwards. Looks really weird.

Random engine issue. Generally he sits proper.

2. The lightsaber doesn't close up anymore, unless you press X.

That's the Cyan saber. There's a cyan saber fix around though if it really bothers you.

3. The weirdest one of all - I'm half way through the game and I haven't found a single one-edged lightsaber! :mad:

The random loot generator must hate you. As much as people want to claim stuff that influences it, there's nothing that does. It is what it is... random.

Now with that done I launch my game and my logo is not showing up but is a white square. The file KOTOR2LOGO.tga is in my override and it's 1.56 MB. I not sure why is this happening. Do I need to resize it to make it fit or show up or what is the deal please. I would appreciate any help or feedback on how I can fix this. I can start a new game but it's just ignoring that white square! lol

That's odd. The file looks correct. Maybe an issue with your graphics settings/card? You can savely remove it. All it does is giving you the original logo. Wont display TSLRCM 1.8.2, but it's just there for display (generally to make people aware it's installed), it's not a required part of the mod.

Guys, is it normal? :)

a6232d60cc64t.jpg

And Disciple said his words about master Vash as she is dead. He shouldn't, did he?

That's the Cyan saber. There's a cyan saber fix around though if it really bothers you.

I was under the impression that the cyan lightsaber fix was included in TSLRCM. Is it not included then?

Well I had video bug. Never seen this before.

3b8044640566t.jpg

2b1bc97d9009t.jpg

Could you explain this please?

Video Radeon 5750

I know both KOTOR hates Radeon...8)

I disabled grass too. Well just hope next video-driver would be better...

I'm having somewhat of a problem advancing into Korriban. The only mod I have on is the TSLRCM and the Ultimate Appearance mod by 90SK. It won't let me enter the Sith academy. I go in the door and the screen transitions into black. However it never loads the Darth Sion scene and remains black.

Do you have the Ultimate Appearance from here on Deadlystream, or somewhere else?

It was from here at deadlystream. I fixed it by re-installing the game and re-applying the tslrm. Before this, I did have the droid planet mod from here and un-installed that. It seems it took one of the files that was needed, but its fixed though.

Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find a solution. I've been playing KOTOR 2 through steam with your mod (1.8.1 I think) and have had random crashes, which is okay. However, now that I'm in the HK factory and have defeated the 8 HKs in the circular room, I cannot access the terminal that will open the doors. Every time I click on the terminal, my game crashes (I've tried about 6 or 8 times, every time, same crash). What can I do to be able to continue my game?

Thank you,

Lia

I found a minor inconvenience in the German version of TSLRCM: Kaevee's dialog is not translated. I understand that a translated voice acting is kind of impossible here, but it would be great if at least the subtitles were translated, especially since TSLRCM manages to translate everything else completely. If you want to tackle this, I can at least provide you with the German translation of this parts. :)

I really don't understand. The game cannot do autosave and then crash in Polar Station (Telos) when HK51 shoots the shuttle. I checked twice using two different male PCs.

Error log: Names Differ: PMBMN PMBNM

Other character log: Names Differ: PMBMN pmbnm

WTF? :eek:

TSLRCM 1.8.2 + M4-78 + No Lightsaber Quest. No other mods installed.

New videodriver may be?

ATI 5750

Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find a solution. I've been playing KOTOR 2 through steam with your mod (1.8.1 I think) and have had random crashes, which is okay. However, now that I'm in the HK factory and have defeated the 8 HKs in the circular room, I cannot access the terminal that will open the doors. Every time I click on the terminal, my game crashes (I've tried about 6 or 8 times, every time, same crash). What can I do to be able to continue my game?

Thank you,

Lia

Please list all other mods that you use with your game. In addition, confirm which version of TSLRCM you're using. If it's version 1.8.2, you'll see so on the main menu screen - the one where can choose to start a new game or use a save game.