Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

Do you have a k_303nar_enter.ncs in your override? If so, delete it...

No, I don't have it. I had checked earlier since I saw a problem some one else had that sounded similar that had the same fix, forgot to mention it in my post that I check for this.

Not sure if this has been posted before but I've found a game breaking bug

When you fight Atris as the Handmaiden an Atris clone appears on the side and doesn't do anything

Once the Exile comes in and Atris retreats to the holocron room she cannot be attacked and functions as a normal NPC

I have no other mods installed

I also reloaded a much earlier save an encountered the same problem

No, I don't have it. I had checked earlier since I saw a problem some one else had that sounded similar that had the same fix, forgot to mention it in my post that I check for this.

Well, as soon as you start there it's supposed to run a cutscene. Since Hanharr is lying down a part of it runs fine though. More than just that file are involved, but I am not at home to check them all right now. Other mods?

Also, try talking to everyone. Is Kreia able to reply?

When you fight Atris as the Handmaiden an Atris clone appears on the side and doesn't do anythin

Once the Exile comes in and Atris retreats to the holocron room she cannot be attacked and functions as a normal NPC

I have no other mods installed

I seriously doubt the "no other mods installed" since it's exactly what Achilles Rebalance Mod does to TSLRCM if you install all files.

So, do you have that?

Well, as soon as you start there it's supposed to run a cutscene. Since Hanharr is lying down a part of it runs fine though. More than just that file are involved, but I am not at home to check them all right now. Other mods?

I seriously doubt the "no other mods installed" since it's exactly what Achilles Rebalance Mod does to TSLRCM if you install all files.

So, do you have that?

Nope

I just reinstalled the game recently and the only mod I've ever downloaded for the game is TSLRCM

No other mods, install process went :

Game

1.0b patch

High-rez movies

TSLRCM 1.8.1

Speaking to Kriea gives this line, not in "dialogue" but out of it : "What is it? This is not the time for questions."

Speaking to T3 gets me : "Beep. Deet."

Weird thing happened as I was testing some stuff. As Atton, after the cutscene fails, I spoke to T3 and Kriea and walked to the main area of Nar Shadaa. Then I immediately turned around and went back, as I walked over Hanharr's body to get the metal canister I got into a dialogue with the Jedi I was supposed to find, the mustache man. Looking it up, it's supposed to be the conversation that occurs after I come back from Goto and I able to fight or to convince him not to fight. After this encounter I am left in the same room with the door now closed with no way of opening it, its "magnetically sealed".

I get a crash to desktop if I win the Swoop race on Onderon (but not if I loose).

This is the error message that get's displayed:

Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
 Application Name:	        swkotor2.exe
 Application Version:	        2.2.0.0
 Application Timestamp:	4226a88a
 Fault Module Name:	        nvoglv32.DLL
 Fault Module Version:	        8.17.12.8562
 Fault Module Timestamp:	4e99214f
 Exception Code:	        c0000005
 Exception Offset:	        00861ad9
 OS Version:	                6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
 Locale ID:	                6153
 Additional Information 1:	7456
 Additional Information 2:	745613ab99b452a52bfaab804110fcc1
 Additional Information 3:	15b1
 Additional Information 4:	15b104ca112f131f13e1e12c03b30f94

This is with version 1.8.1 and with a few mods that are listed as compatible.

Hi guys let me first thank you all for making this mod!

Today I encountered a minor Bug (?)

[Location: Onderon -> Iziz -> Merchant Quarter]

After having met Master Kavar I left the merchant quarter to reach the mandalorian shuttle.

Before leaving the merchant quarter your starport visa gets checked by Captain Gelesi. Captain Gelesi looks different than the soldiers. However in the cutscene he looks exactly the same like a soldier. Maybe this is a vanilla bug. It has been quite some time since I played KoTOR2.

I use a fresh installed KoTOR 2 1.0b + TSLRCM 1.8.1 with no other mods

Minor issue, but I had to report it - Sith Lords on left path on Trayus academy have their masks on, but the ones on right path don't. Very strange.

Mods installed: TSLRCM 1.8.1 and Ultimate Appearance Mod 3.0 by 90SK.

I returned old appearance.2da file (backed up before UAM installation), and reloaded earlier save before entering the academy, but the same happened.

^If that's the only problem you're having with that mod, consider yourself lucky.

I get a crash to desktop if I win the Swoop race on Onderon (but not if I loose).

Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
 Application Name:	        swkotor2.exe
 Application Version:	        2.2.0.0
 Application Timestamp:	4226a88a
 Fault Module Name:	        nvoglv32.DLL
 Fault Module Version:	        8.17.12.8562
 Fault Module Timestamp:	4e99214f
 Exception Code:	        c0000005
 Exception Offset:	        00861ad9
 OS Version:	                6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
 Locale ID:	                6153
 Additional Information 1:	7456
 Additional Information 2:	745613ab99b452a52bfaab804110fcc1
 Additional Information 3:	15b1
 Additional Information 4:	15b104ca112f131f13e1e12c03b30f94

This is with version 1.8.1 and with a few mods that are listed as compatible.

1) Did you apply the 1.0b patch before installing TSLRCM?

2) If you did patch the game, then are you using a no-CD crack for whatever reason?

Hiya,

Running 1.8.1 and seem to have hit a problem that is probably a result of a fix I see listed in 1.8.1!

On Nar Shaddaa, the quest "Refugee Woes".

I am stuck with "You've convinced the Serroco to attack the Exchange. The Serroco have been wiped out and the Exchange's grip on the area has been weakened."

I cannot get the quest to complete. I persuaded Saquesh (?) to lay off the refugees, and then persuaded the Serroco to wipe themselves out attacking the Excange, so as I see it the quest should complete. However I have no further conversation options with Hussef or Saquesh to complete/develop the quest. Hussef says everything is fine now, and Saquesh just talks about not liking humans.

Try as I might I cannot get Saqueesh and his guards to attack me, only the other Exchange guards. I hoped if I could kill them it might update but no joy.

Anyone have any ideas? Any help much appreciated!

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that quest will complete once you blow up Goto's Yacht and everything.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that quest will complete once you blow up Goto's Yacht and everything.

No, already been there, blown that and got nothing. Thanks anyway though :)

^If that's the only problem you're having with that mod, consider yourself lucky.

1) Did you apply the 1.0b patch before installing TSLRCM?

2) If you did patch the game, then are you using a no-CD crack for whatever reason?

Nah, none of those, I bought the game on Steam. Doesn't matter really, I've left that place, but it would be nice to know if there's anything I can do to fix it.

Ah, I missed the "Application Version: 2.2.0.0" part.

Glitchy game is glitchy.

Not really a problem at all, just seams like a small oversight.

Nothing really important, but if there are still enough of some bigger bugs to warrant 1.8.2, minor fix for this could also be tossed in.

But it's very likely that your problem is being caused not by TSLRCM, but by an incompatible mod.

232TEL Missing Lipsync

Atton: I think we're close to the compound, too. That means this entire place is probably on alert. So much for sneaking in...

Nope

I just reinstalled the game recently and the only mod I've ever downloaded for the game is TSLRCM

After uninstalling did you remove any lefover files before installing again. Because as mentioned, the only known cause for that issue is using Achilles Rebalance Mod.

Speaking to Kriea gives this line, not in "dialogue" but out of it : "What is it? This is not the time for questions."
Speaking to T3 gets me : "Beep. Deet."

And Hanharr?
Could you upload a save from just before T3 leaves the warehouse?

TSLRCM doesn't modify swoop racing. I would look at fixes for general crashing with Steam (not many Steam users here, so I don't really know them, try the Steam forums).

Minor issue, but I had to report it - Sith Lords on left path on Trayus academy have their masks on, but the ones on right path don't. Very strange.
Mods installed: TSLRCM 1.8.1 and Ultimate Appearance Mod 3.0 by 90SK.
I returned old appearance.2da file (backed up before UAM installation), and reloaded earlier save before entering the academy, but the same happened.

Both use a different skin, yes. Not a bug.

More responses later. The laptop keeps eating my replies and I get sick of retyping everything 3 times... so I will answer once I am back on my PC...

[Location: Onderon -> Iziz -> Merchant Quarter]

After having met Master Kavar I left the merchant quarter to reach the mandalorian shuttle.

Before leaving the merchant quarter your starport visa gets checked by Captain Gelesi. Captain Gelesi looks different than the soldiers. However in the cutscene he looks exactly the same like a soldier. Maybe this is a vanilla bug. It has been quite some time since I played KoTOR2.

That's no bug. For most players Gelesi is in the Cantina, or scared off-planet. So to make sure everyone got that dialogue a no-name soldier has it. Also Gelesi is replaced by someone else.

So, that's not a bug. That's how it worked in vanilla, that's how it works in TSLRCM still. And as said, fully intentional.

Running 1.8.1 and seem to have hit a problem that is probably a result of a fix I see listed in 1.8.1!

On Nar Shaddaa, the quest "Refugee Woes".

I am stuck with "You've convinced the Serroco to attack the Exchange. The Serroco have been wiped out and the Exchange's grip on the area has been weakened."

I cannot get the quest to complete. I persuaded Saquesh (?) to lay off the refugees, and then persuaded the Serroco to wipe themselves out attacking the Excange, so as I see it the quest should complete. However I have no further conversation options with Hussef or Saquesh to complete/develop the quest. Hussef says everything is fine now, and Saquesh just talks about not liking humans.

Try as I might I cannot get Saqueesh and his guards to attack me, only the other Exchange guards. I hoped if I could kill them it might update but no joy.

Anyone have any ideas? Any help much appreciated!

Seems one overlooked scenario. However since there is no "Serroco attack, Exchange allied" and I doubt it's preferenced that you can no longer attack them once made friendly, I think we just have to chalk this one up as an issue that wont be fixed.

232TEL Missing Lipsync

Atton: I think we're close to the compound, too. That means this entire place is probably on alert. So much for sneaking in...

Oops. Odd, I remember it having lipsynch though...

And Hanharr?

Could you upload a save from just before T3 leaves the warehouse?

Hanharr is just lying face down on the ground. I am not able to click on him, I can scroll over him and get a target but clicking it does nothing.

I've attached a quicksave of T3 right before I leave the warehouse. I've got saves throughout this whole thing, and prior to it to a degree, so let me know if anything else might be useful.

I appreciate you looking into this.

000000 - QUICKSAVE.zip

Well, the reason it didn't trigger seems to be that it figured it *had* already triggered. Don't ask me why though, not sure what happened there for you.

By removing the 'trigger once' component of the script I could get it to trigger again, progressing as intended. Here's your save after that happened. Sorry you have to miss the cutscene (although I could send the "fix" too if you want that, just mention it).

You'll have to excuse the clones though...

000000 - QUICKSAVE.rar

That's no bug. For most players Gelesi is in the Cantina, or scared off-planet. So to make sure everyone got that dialogue a no-name soldier has it. Also Gelesi is replaced by someone else.

So, that's not a bug. That's how it worked in vanilla, that's how it works in TSLRCM still. And as said, fully intentional.

Thanks for the answer HH. Your explanation makes sense to me.

Is it possible, that the soldier who's asking for the starport visa when leaving the Merchant Quarter is called Captain Gelisi despite no being the actual Cpt.?

Because I'm quite sure this was the case when I left the Merchant Quarter.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

*checks*

Look I was wrong on the replacement. Once Gelesi is gone, no replacement.

It could be Gelesi was still there for you (not send to the Cantina). However the conversation would still be with the no-name soldier instead...

Well, the reason it didn't trigger seems to be that it figured it *had* already triggered. Don't ask me why though, not sure what happened there for you.

By removing the 'trigger once' component of the script I could get it to trigger again, progressing as intended. Here's your save after that happened. Sorry you have to miss the cutscene (although I could send the "fix" too if you want that, just mention it).

You'll have to excuse the clones though...

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it.

So it's nothing that can be fixed in the mod/game without more info, right? I imagine there is actually something to fix but without knowing what triggered it initially we can't do anything. Is this something worth investigating? I could upload prior saves so you could find when the cutscene was, allegedly, triggered.

I'm curious, why is it set to "trigger once", what could cause it to trigger again? Or is it a matter of good scripting practice? Or do I just know too little about the engine?

Either way, thanks again! For now I'll just look up the cutscene on Youtube.