Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

Dunno, I only installed TSLRCM , the Achilles' Game Balance Mod, the widescreen mod and a couple of minor fixes (Cyan Lightsaber Fix and Space/Environmental Suit Speed Fix). All those scenes triggered after I spoke and upgraded T3-M4 On the trip to Telos, before to speak with Atton.

Another weird thing that I noticed were some complains about T3-M4 from Atton and Kreia even before they could know the Ebon Hawn was disappeared with the Droid (On Telos).

I think somehow there's some little mess with the companions banter/comments. Nothing serious anyway.

Can't really exclude TSLRCM being the cause, since I have no idea how the Italian version works, or what's modified on our side for the Italian version :/.

Did they start after loading a savegame on the hawk?

But yeah, something really strange is going on, with those Kreia/Atton convo's. Did you remember exactly what they talked about?

Unfortunately it's not in my override so I must have deleted it already if the Readme told me to. Hehehe. Any other ideas? For the mean time I could warp to Malachor but I'd be missing a few cutscenes that could mess with the game after that.

Got pcdead2.dlg then? Or have killed off any team members you shouldn't have? Like having neither Handmaiden nor Disciple?

Come to think of it, that may actually happen if you get the Visas-Handmaiden rivalry thing going on... hmmm... got Hanharr and that scene? If so, probably a bug our side, which should be easy to fix.

pcdead2.dlg isn't there either.

I think I have more influence with Visas than Handmaiden.

I didn't kill off any characters or anything but like I said early, I can't take Bao or Mandalore off the ship, and HK-47, Kreia are both gone.

I forgot to mention G0-T0 is also gone but that was a problem that happened a while back. I wasn't sure whether it was TSLRCM related or HotOR related or what. I got to the point where G0-T0 joins you on the Ebon Hawk but he disappeared after that first chat.

Can't really exclude TSLRCM being the cause, since I have no idea how the Italian version works, or what's modified on our side for the Italian version :/.

Did they start after loading a savegame on the hawk?

But yeah, something really strange is going on, with those Kreia/Atton convo's. Did you remember exactly what they talked about?

The first time I was just playing normally, quick-saved time to time before dialogs but never loaded. The second time i loaded the auto-save to try again dialogues and it happened exactly the same.

About the banters they were about T3-M4's supposed betrayal, but it sounded weird since I still had to go to TSF HQ to discover the Ebon Hawk disappearance. It's all related with T3-M4, if I don't speak with him to find out the hidden holomessage and I don't upgrade him nothing happens.

I also noticed something weird here and there. For example, dunno if it is a bug or if it was like that in the vanilla game too, but i always have the dialogue option to ask about the assassin modified blaster even if i already finished that smugglers quest.

Probably there is something with the Italian tlk file, as i noticed with the docks officers records without subs on Peragus.

I found another minor glitch: once you "land" on Telos and u have your first conversation with Bao-Dur at the crash-site while your companions are still on the ground to see them rising you must choose a specific dialogue option, sorry don't remember which one, if you choose another one they just suddenly appear standing near you.

I also have a little bit mess with inventory. I dropped somewhre a syrtech blaster pistol. Somehow when i unequip it i found it to be doubled in the inventory and if i equip the duplicated one instead of the original one you see the hand empty. Nothing still serious anyway.

Sorry to bother but a last question: I'm keeping Atton and Bao-dur at their starting level without raising them to save it for when they will become Jedi. Did you fix the possible messed up level up bug with TSLRCM ?

Thanx

EDIT: I checked once again and this time I didn't get the cutscenes. In my last try i fixed T3-M4 before talking with Kreia and I answered randomly to the dialogs to skip them so I didn't get the bunch of lightside points and didn't trigger the Ravager cutscene with Visa. Maybe it was cause of that. Dunno

EDIT 2: OK, I'm pretty sure I got it. This time I made another try, did same dialogs but didn't repair/upgrade T3-M4, just unlocked the holo-message with Bastila.

It seems it's all connected with gaining lightside points. Once I reach enough good points to unlock the Ravager and Visas-Nihilus cutscene (I gained a lot doing all good choices in the dialogs with kreia and T3-M4, plus refusing to blast the asteroids) right after it ends all those cut-scenes with T3-M4 on the Ebon Hawk triggers and you get 2 or 3 in a row (Atton refusing to play pazaak with him, Atton telling him he doesn't trust droids and Kreia screaming "Betrayer !" and shooting lighting bolt to him).

Not sure if this is TSLRCM or a Vanilla bug I haven't come across before:

The sword with no name!: After the Sith attack the Mandalorian base on Dxun, I check all the packs they dropped and looted two swords from the same pack with no name. Their description reads 'Description not set', they do 1-9 damage not upgradable :eek:

Can post a screeny when I get home :P

The sword with no name!: After the Sith attack the Mandalorian base on Dxun, I check all the packs they dropped and looted two swords from the same pack with no name. Their description reads 'Description not set', they do 1-9 damage not upgradable :eek:

Can post a screeny when I get home :P

Got same problem with Telos mine shield. I thought it was cause of my localized version. Reloading a save before to grab it solved the problem anyway.

I think I have more influence with Visas than Handmaiden.

I didn't kill off any characters or anything but like I said early, I can't take Bao or Mandalore off the ship, and HK-47, Kreia are both gone.

Could you zip or rar your auto-save (should be the Carth talk) and upload it here (savegame section) so I can check it out?

I also noticed something weird here and there. For example, dunno if it is a bug or if it was like that in the vanilla game too, but i always have the dialogue option to ask about the assassin modified blaster even if i already finished that smugglers quest.

It's pretty much always been that way.

I found another minor glitch: once you "land" on Telos and u have your first conversation with Bao-Dur at the crash-site while your companions are still on the ground to see them rising you must choose a specific dialogue option, sorry don't remember which one, if you choose another one they just suddenly appear standing near you.

Going to assume that's an issue with the Italian .dlg file then, since it's not happening for me.

I also have a little bit mess with inventory. I dropped somewhere a syrtech blaster pistol. Somehow when i unequip it i found it to be doubled in the inventory and if i equip the duplicated one instead of the original one you see the hand empty. Nothing still serious anyway.

It does that sometimes, engine issue, can't really fix it. If you exit and enter the inventory they probably stacked again properly like they should have...

Sorry to bother but a last question: I'm keeping Atton and Bao-dur at their starting level without raising them to save it for when they will become Jedi. Did you fix the possible messed up level up bug with TSLRCM ?

Perfectly possible. Not sure what level up bug you're talking about though.

EDIT 2: OK, I'm pretty sure I got it. This time I made another try, did same dialogs but didn't repair/upgrade T3-M4, just unlocked the holo-message with Bastila.

It seems it's all connected with gaining lightside points. Once I reach enough good points to unlock the Ravager and Visas-Nihilus cutscene (I gained a lot doing all good choices in the dialogs with Kreia and T3-M4, plus refusing to blast the asteroids) right after it ends all those cut-scenes with T3-M4 on the Ebon Hawk triggers and you get 2 or 3 in a row (Atton refusing to play pazaak with him, Atton telling him he doesn't trust droids and Kreia screaming "Betrayer!" and shooting lighting bolt to him).

Well, that can indeed explain it. For the Visas scene you go to the Ravager, than back to the Ebon Hawk. So it doesn't act like loading a save but actually entering the module (which it is infact) giving said results.

Yeah, found that too. One of the Mandalorians has it, and drops them when dying. I however didn't find the Mandalorian in question, and figured they rarely died anyway, so it was okay to let it slip... 0_0

You know which Mandalorian it was. Guess not either, eh? :)

Got same problem with Telos mine shield. I thought it was cause of my localized version. Reloading a save before to grab it solved the problem anyway.

I use the italian version and sometimes it happens, here and there objects have lost their description.

It seems it's all connected with gaining lightside points. Once I reach enough good points to unlock the Ravager and Visas-Nihilus cutscene (I gained a lot doing all good choices in the dialogs with kreia and T3-M4, plus refusing to blast the asteroids) right after it ends all those cut-scenes with T3-M4 on the Ebon Hawk triggers and you get 2 or 3 in a row (Atton refusing to play pazaak with him, Atton telling him he doesn't trust droids and Kreia screaming "Betrayer !" and shooting lighting bolt to him).

This is really, really strange. From what I remember, you're not supposed to gain enough LP to unlock Visas cutscene before Telos

Going to assume that's an issue with the Italian .dlg file then, since it's not happening for me.

No, I've never had this problem

Could you zip or rar your auto-save (should be the Carth talk) and upload it here (savegame section) so I can check it out?

The Autosave is on the Ebon Hawk where the game glitches.

I will still upload it just in case it can be fixed.

some minor inconveniences:

when you first find batono, the opening convo can fizzle and you have to click him again to get the option to take him to grenn...i don't remember that happening in vanilla, but i could be wrong.

When you travel to atris' academy, the cutscenes are stacked so that the movie of hk firing the rocket at the shuttle plays first, then the ingame scene showing flames in the shuttle, and then the movie showing the shuttle getting hit by the rocket. Shouldn't the last 2 be reversed?

Edited by Working Class Hero

The Autosave is on the Ebon Hawk where the game glitches.

I will still upload it just in case it can be fixed.

Very odd, can't find anything wrong. And infact as soon as I typed "warp 003ebo" the proper cutscene ran and I landed up at Malachor. Have you tried exiting and entering the Hawk? Does it work?

when you first find batono, the opening convo can fizzle and you have to click him again to get the option to take him to grenn...i don't remember that happening in vanilla, but i could be wrong.

There are restored convo options to talk about something else, yes.

When you travel to atris' academy, the cutscenes are stacked so that the movie of hk firing the rocket at the shuttle plays first, then the ingame scene showing flames in the shuttle, and then the movie showing the shuttle getting hit by the rocket. Shouldn't the last 2 be reversed?

Not sure what you mean with the last 2 be reversed? First have the rocket hit and have it fire afterwards? That sounds weird...

Not sure what you mean with the last 2 be reversed? First have the rocket hit and have it fire afterwards? That sounds weird...

As it is now in 1.8:

1. Fire rocket

2. cut to ingame scene showing the shuttle already on fire

3. show rocket hittng the shuttle

My point is obviously it can't be on fire if it hasn't gotten hit yet; so I think it would be better to flop 2 and 3.

Yeah, found that too. One of the Mandalorians has it, and drops them when dying. I however didn't find the Mandalorian in question, and figured they rarely died anyway, so it was okay to let it slip... 0_0

You know which Mandalorian it was. Guess not either, eh? :)

I did wonder if it was one of the Mandies, as it was a backpack - and all the assassins drop belts. But I didn't see him drop, and like you say, the Mandies seem invincible... :eek:

But at this point Atton was throwing grenades around like a lunatic, so maybe the splash damage finished that poot Mandy off!! Damn you, Atton! *shakes fist* :censored:

Anyway, great job on v1.8! I've nearly finished my first runthrough, and that is the only bug I have found so far :cool:

As it is now in 1.8:

1. Fire rocket

My point is obviously it can't be on fire if it hasn't gotten hit yet; so I think it would be better to flop 2 and 3.

No, it's intentionally done that way, since with your suggestion it'll be...

3. show rocket hitting and crash on plateau

4. Have Atton, Bao and Kreia perfectly fine inside the shuttle on fire AFTER crashing

5. Have them suddenly be outside only 2 seconds later

This *really* is the best way to implent the cutscenes between the movies.

1. Fire rocket

I just pretended that the rocket in (3) was another rocket that had been fired, after the first rocket had already damaged the shuttle :hot:

• Like 1

Ok, removing that file worked, was able to finish the game without any onther trouble.

So thanks again Hassat and one more time, well done guys with 1.8

Very odd, can't find anything wrong. And infact as soon as I typed "warp 003ebo" the proper cutscene ran and I landed up at Malachor. Have you tried exiting and entering the Hawk? Does it work?

Weird. Well I tried to cheat using the warp function. The game proceeded to load and autosave again but then it brought me back into the same problem. It loads and it looks like Atton isn't in the pilot's seat, he is standing in front of the other seat facing you, as if some dialogue is supposed to happen, but then the screen fades quickly and he is back in the pilot's seat and the Exile is just standing there. Could I be missing that dialogue file or the scene files that are supposed to happen there?

I tried talking to the party members on board the Hawk and they don't realize that we were just at Telos and what not. For example, I can still ask Visas about Nihilus. Now, I don't remember since that last time I played but there may have been no possible dialogue scenarios between you and PMs after Telos since I always remember going straight to Malachor.

It loads and it looks like Atton isn't in the pilot's seat, he is standing in front of the other seat facing you, as if some dialogue is supposed to happen, but then the screen fades quickly and he is back in the pilot's seat and the Exile is just standing there. Could I be missing that dialogue file or the scene files that are supposed to happen there

Well, it's supposed to load pcdead2.dlg, which it does for me.

Are you using the english TSLRCM?

And yes, something must be wrong on your end if it loads the scene just fine for me, but not for you...

Minor issue in the Shyrack Caves. Each of the chambers in the caves has two entrances. The leftmost chamber (if looking at the chambers from the main entrance) is missing a trigger on the entrance that leads deeper into the caves. The end result is that if someone takes the bugged entrance into the chamber, the Deadly Tuk'ata within do not become hostile until attempting to leave the chamber through the other entrance.

Well, it's supposed to load pcdead2.dlg, which it does for me.

Are you using the english TSLRCM?

And yes, something must be wrong on your end if it loads the scene just fine for me, but not for you...

pcdead2.dlg?

I just searched for it in my Override, its not there. Not sure how that happened. Could I download it from somewhere or can I get it out of the 1.8 install?

But I'm surprised that stopped the game from working. Doesn't vanilla TSL play a cutscene at that point anyways?

I use the italian version and sometimes it happens, here and there objects have lost their description.

Italian version here too :)

This is really, really strange. From what I remember, you're not supposed to gain enough LP to unlock Visas cutscene before Telos

Not really. I unlocked that cutscene at that time in the vanilla game too. It is possible if u choose all the lightside options in the dialogs since the beginning of the game.

To make a final test I should try TSLRCM with the original visas blk movie instead of the cutscene made with game engine but i dont know anything about modding and i would never be able to make such a modifications.

Not really. I unlocked that cutscene at that time in the vanilla game too. It is possible if u choose all the lightside options in the dialogs since the beginning of the game.

To make a final test I should try TSLRCM with the original visas blk movie instead of the cutscene made with game engine but i dont know anything about modding and i would never be able to make such a modifications.

Uhm, are you sure? I usually get it only in the middle of Telos... However I don't know if it's a good idea to tinker with the movies! :)

After getting handmaiden's robe, the armor she was equipped with before permanently vanished from the inventory.

Edit: After saving and reloading, the armor went back to the inventory...never had that happen before... :eek:

A couple of bugs I found or, more precisely, two bugs and an inconsistency in game functioning.

I didn't get the droid factory's location. I did everything, I got plenty of encounters with long monologues from the droids' part, but I didn't have the option to have any conversation about it, other than the first ones, regarding the tracking device and the need to encounter them three times.

Mind you, I was only sure of the HK-47 problem in the playthrough where I reached the Ravager. In previous runs (not counting the ones I can't even remember) I didn't get far enough to be sure there was an error.

I'm assuming I did HK-74's assemblage and discussion correctly (at the right time), I really think I did, so I suppose it must be a bug. Let's see if it really is.

Now this is a game busting bug.

I did all main quests up until after the Ravager. After the Ravager, there was no option to go to Malachor V and, when I returned to other places, some areas had reset, i.e. functioned as if it was the first time I went there.

I did try to fix the droid factory problem with KSE, but I didn't touch anything not related to it. I'm pretty sure I only messed with things that were clearly about that quest (things that mentioned, in their name/content, “HK-47”, “droid factory” or any derivative of such). :unsure:

Also, Brianna (handmaiden) ignores the fact that she told me her name. Actually, nothing changes. No new dialogue line and no excluded one. :confused:

I know the first issue must be related to TSLRCM, but what about the two others? Could they be related too? Did anyone have problems after the Ravager?

EDIT: I misspelled 'TSLRCM'! :eek:

After getting handmaiden's robe, the armor she was equipped with before permanently vanished from the inventory.

Edit: After saving and reloading, the armor went back to the inventory...never had that happen before... :eek:

I encountered this problem once in (heavily moded) vanilla game. It was the Handmaiden's robe that vanished. :P