Can A KOTOR II head be transferred to KOTOR I - The Richard Roundtree PC Head to Revan or a possible creation. 

Hi it's been ages since I posted anything but I have a simple suggestion I like to think about for KOTOR I for a PC head one I quite like the most reminds me of a real life actor Richard Roundtree and it's a request. 

Is their a way to promptly port any KOTOR II heads to KOTOR I for any suggestions may I ask and suggest specially for like the PC Player Revan in KOTOR I, 

And can it actually be done may I ask with the Meetra Surik Male PC head of Richard Roundtree to Revan Male PC head for KOTOR I. 

It's a suggestion I have in mind because this Portable Head is one of my favourites reminding me of Richard Roundtree and I wish the real life actor was a Star Wars actor but what I am posting in this group is can the PC head be transferred over to KOTOR I and can it be done as a mod for all to enjoy... 

I know it's been ages since I posted anything mainly I have too much to do in life but some advise would be helpful since I know I don't mod I am curious is as to can it be done actually. 

Can Richard Roundtree's PC head be useful for a Recruitable Character in KOTOR I or could it be done???

In saying my 1st Question on Richard Roundtree's PC head I call it that due to the Male Meetra Surik's moustache he has for facial hair looks like him but not as mearly closely, Well so question since I love to talk about Recruitable Characters and my suggestions for them are to be declared on this character, 

In a recent story I am creating for a Turkish KOTOR machinima user named Starika in the future I am writing a story I have mentioned a character by the name of Aaron Vinree a Scoundrel who is born on Taris during the Sith Occupaiton and he would well be a recruitable character in the Undercity after Mission joins Revan and Carth, but the character would have to fill in one Party Member Spot meaning only one can join so the character would have to promptly replace Juhani's spot, 

Aaron Vinree is a Scoundral (based on the real life Richard Roundtree) who lives on Taris all his life although hardly anything about his early life is said but he had seen action when Taris was under Mandalorian Control and wasn't well treated by the Mandalorian's when Cassius Fett invaded, He knows Mission Vao's family since her father was a friend of him and been looking out for her his entire life, 

The Recruitable Character would join to assist looking to Zaalbar but that can only be where the Sewers Entrance would be if your at the spot where all the Sith Soldiers where massacared by Rakghouls, The player could have a possible side quest developed but whatever the means necessary wouldn't be that easy and also his weapon of choice main weapon is a Sonic Rifle and Two Blaster Pistols and a Vibroblade and wears Scout Uniform like the Revan Player would wear although its upto you to give him the same outfit that can be ported which is Atton Rand's clothing or a customed Smuggler Outfit, 

Since I like to talk about the potential idea of Dark Skinned Characters that we only have one recruitable named Jolee Bindo and it would be nice to incorporate Aaron Vinree (Richard Roundtree) character but the main problem is finding a voice to do him who sounds like the classic actor, 

He will also be part of the Ebon Hawk but I haven't thaught of his side quest on the trip as that one is not really the ideal or so one to think of at the moment. Aaron Vinree is for a planned KOTOR I story developed for a possible future Machinima for the creator Starika who lives in Turkey and at the moment at present is the writer of the story, 

Aaron Vinree will be a free for all use Recruitable Character specially like for all players who didn't want to have Juhani as I think in my honest opinion it would be cool to incorporate another Dark Skinned Character I say it that way as I do not say a racial word and I have better respect to people such as these.

But that's all I can say about the Richard Roundtree Facial PC Head for KOTOR I. 

Question 2 is Richard Roundtree's PC head be useful for a Revan PC Head while playing as Revan???

I like to say it isn't always possible but I would like to see yet another Dark Skinned Revan Head we got like what Five Dark Skinned Revan PC Heads and I do like one of them the best is the bald head and it I can't recall what actor reminds me of who but again yes not one has a moustache but the only moustache feature is the head that Kaydon Sentry used for his Logan Starr character I like to refer to the bald Revan Head with the Chinese Emperor's moustache and goatee as Logan Starr Appaerance and we also do have another who has a under facial hair and scar brown hair nad also a tanned skinned with brown hair and chin hair as well, But what I am saying is yes I do think it's nice to have another Dark Skinned PC Male Head but like the Referrence of Richard Roundtree and that it fits perfectly for a Revan Head in KOTOR I, 

Players can have the choice where you can either use Richard Roundtree like your acting as a character PC player your playing as a character like him imagining what it was like in Star Wars, Richard Roundtree never starred in the Star Wars universe and you could as well picture what he would be like in the universe so any player has the choice since I know I can't mod I am sending suggestions that are a possibilty for future use and specially a player. 

So entirely it's upto you to decide you have the choice if it's suitable for KOTOR I game engine. 

That's all I have to say on This Mod Request... 

And if completed anyone is welcome to use Roundtree's head for a Revan PC head entirely upto you. 

Thank you all for listening. 

Sorry for the Repost that was because I had not been at Deadly Stream for awhile I posted in the Wrong Box so now in the right box under Mod Requests here you are and hope your happy with what I have to share to you. 

Thanks. 

Colby James. 

kotor pc head.png

RichardRoundtree.166203.jpg

1 hour ago, ColbyJames43 said:

Can A KOTOR II head be transferred to KOTOR I - The Richard Roundtree PC Head to Revan or a possible creation. 

Hi it's been ages since I posted anything but I have a simple suggestion I like to think about for KOTOR I for a PC head one I quite like the most reminds me of a real life actor Richard Roundtree and it's a request. 

Is their a way to promptly port any KOTOR II heads to KOTOR I for any suggestions may I ask and suggest specially for like the PC Player Revan in KOTOR I, 

And can it actually be done may I ask with the Meetra Surik Male PC head of Richard Roundtree to Revan Male PC head for KOTOR I. 

It's a suggestion I have in mind because this Portable Head is one of my favourites reminding me of Richard Roundtree and I wish the real life actor was a Star Wars actor but what I am posting in this group is can the PC head be transferred over to KOTOR I and can it be done as a mod for all to enjoy... 

I know it's been ages since I posted anything mainly I have too much to do in life but some advise would be helpful since I know I don't mod I am curious is as to can it be done actually. 

That's a lot of words to say you just want the PMHB09 head ported to K1, it can be done.

Can Richard Roundtree's PC head be useful for a Recruitable Character in KOTOR I or could it be done???

That's a lot of words for a question that can be answered with: "That's entirely up to you, you are the one writing this character... do you want your fan fiction character to look like Richard Roundtree?"

Question 2 is Richard Roundtree's PC head be useful for a Revan PC Head while playing as Revan???

Again, this is your mod request. I personally wouldn't use a TSL head in K1 and I'm sure many would agree with me, but if you want to play with a TSL head in K1 why should my opinion stop you?

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

34 minutes ago, N-DReW25 said:

That's a lot of words for a question that can be answered with: "That's entirely up to you, you are the one writing this character... do you want your fan fiction character to look like Richard Roundtree?"

Is this you giving ColbyJames the Shaft?  (Shaft!)

• Light Side Points 1

1 hour ago, N-DReW25 said:

That's a lot of words to say you just want the PMHB09 head ported to K1, it can be done.

Again, this is your mod request. I personally wouldn't use a TSL head in K1 and I'm sure many would agree with me, but if you want to play with a TSL head in K1 why should my opinion stop you?

Well its entirely upto you to decide yes the PMGB09 can be done to KOTOR 1. 

And yes the fan fiction to look like Richard Roundtree yes, 

I don't know maybe. 

I think it would be in your best interest to do some research on how to do your other request yourself as it is way too complex for anyone else to do that will leave you completely satisfied. 

As for this request, I'd highly recommend removing all of the fan fiction from your first post in this thread as it isn't at all relevant to what you actually want done - a head from one game ported to another. You are muddying the waters and making it harder for yourself by leaving the extraneous information in. This is the kindest way I can phrase this. (Those that know me are likely nodding  their heads right now.)

And before you ask, I cannot port the head for you.

Good luck.

30 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

I think it would be in your best interest to do some research on how to do your other request yourself as it is way too complex for anyone else to do that will leave you completely satisfied. 

As for this request, I'd highly recommend removing all of the fan fiction from your first post in this thread as it isn't at all relevant to what you actually want done - a head from one game ported to another. You are muddying the waters and making it harder for yourself by leaving the extraneous information in. This is the kindest way I can phrase this. (Those that know me are likely nodding  their heads right now.)

And before you ask, I cannot port the head for you.

Good luck.

I am not here to argue with people or creators I am here to share Ideas and I have rights to share fandom in this community and specially idea mods that come in handy... 

I won't be removing my fandom from this thread and I am not obliged to by any means, 

The PMHB09 is for KOTOR I use only... because they're aren't many dark skinned Revan Heads with Moustaches avaliable on the PC heads most are without, where as the TSL ones few do, 

I have a right to post my fandom here and I also have rights to share what I have in mind or for the future of creation of mods to see what creators can develop but rather said then done I am not arguing I am telling you that I write fictional stuff because its' not only my hobby but I have wonderful ideas that can be developed for the near future of the KOTOR PC Games, 

Aaron Vinree is also for KOTOR I should the PMHB09 head be ported to KOTOR I and should ever this oc get created players can have the dream of having a second dark skinned guy where as you only have Jolee Bindo, 

I am not only just helping devlop ideas like the Recruitable Mods I am more into but their is also PC heads and some to be developed and some generics that can come in handy for the near future like I like to see some actors heads celebrities on a Revan or Meetra Surik head or a non playable character or specially a recruitable, 

I also plan to probably suggest another mod a possible The Bad Batch characters for KOTOR oneday or other ideas like a game like the Mandalorian Stuff or fictional created games like happened between advents or in Mandalorian Wars whatever, 

It's just I am yes a guy with ideas that is all I like to say, 

I rather not continue on some disclosed ideas thank you very much so I am not arguing on this subject it is my right to post stuff for this group to share to others alike. 

That is all I will say. 

On 6/11/2023 at 4:58 PM, N-DReW25 said:

@N-DReW25 yes I know that but anyways I am here to suggest ideas for others I know your trying to help of course I... I do understand. 

Of course I like to see the PMHB09 head ported to K1. 

Of course I like to see Recruitable Aaron Vinree in the future created based upon Richard Roundtree. 

Of course it's my mod request but I wouldn't mind a K1 Head ported to K1. 

That's all I have to say on that topic. 😐

And of course I hope Aaron Vinree and Dak Benkins are created Recruitable Mods for future use. 

The plan of future is for all mods specially Recruitable weather Jedi, Sith, Scoundrel, Smuggler, Soldier, you name it gets created or a droid and I also wouldn't mind oneday having a R-8009 droid named R9-009 created oneday he is also another fictional character for my coming up KOTOR I story which I am writting for Starika privately. 

They're is also many actors heads I like to see possible and oneday Elam Mattic's created on screen, or as you like to say others but mostly characters based on an actor most if not all take time and not all wish to develop them unless they be willing to do that. My story usually donsn't always show Revan but other characters around Taris that I am making up. 

I like to message you on PM but unfortunately very restirected to varey but I understand that a lot it means to you. 

But yes I wouldn't mind the PMHB09 but that's all I like to say and thanks.