Jump to content

Pancake

Registered
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pancake

  1. My terminal is gone, I believe it's the better medical room mod but I am unsure. Can anyone give me a file replacing the what used to be terminal so I can progress and play the game? I fixed it, the bench is invisible but I can access
  2. I am missing the computer in the beginning paragus sequence I am trying to progress through Pelagus, but I can't get past the first part because there is no terminal. I believe it is this mod, I am unsure how to install it or to even get the computer back. Could someone help? I know this is a lot to ask, but could you add a patch or send me a file that has the computer terminal there? I cant get the plasma torch to progress never mind, kreia and the bodies are invisible too. this whole small area is effed idk whats wrong I tried removing some parts and I have a frankenstine
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.