-
Posts
15 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Forum & Tracker Requests
Downloads
Gallery
Store
Events
Everything posted by Narzoul
-
-
Hmm, the issue is still there, and I do have all set to high texture quality by default, maybe it's Windows 7 64bit issue along with AMD driver thing, since I can't turn on anti-aliasing in the game, I don't know to be sure, about second picture, yeah shading is the right word, the yellow is a bit bright than the rest of body, I think, yeah it's kind of hard to see, but the more I think about it, the more I think it's my old Windows 7 64bit along with AMD driver, if it doesn't show for on your PC specs, then it's issue on my side, anyhow it's not critical for me, I mean the mod itself is magnificent, I have seen Twi'leks mods for kotor, but this one takes the cake. Regardless thanks for your help.
-
Sadly, these two files didn't help to levitate the problem , but I got screenshots, here take look. It hard to see, but you can see, not only black lines on the bottom checks, but also strange round white lines on the second yellow character here. doesn't happen with default female character. Also is it me or back of 1 blue character, and 3 dark yellow a bit broken in someway?
-
Yep, it fixed for me thanks, but I noticed the back side, more specific buttom checks has some wierd black lines all around when I don't use anti aliasing, or maybe it's due to old Windows 7 64bit system, but do you think that Kotor 1 models are bit diffrent than ones in Kotor 2, anyway do you think models from Kotor 2 get broken when imported to Kotor 1?
-
Hiya RaymanGT, to say I'm surprise by this mod is put to it simply at this point, it even work on my Windows 7 64bit. I have question though, could you perhaps look into as to make exe to display cinematics in widescreen, without editing though hex, only to have what is known as cinematics display black screen, but audio is playing, only alt-tab out of the game works to display properly. The only mod that helps me is Flawless Widescreen , but it shouldn't be a solution, otherwise great mod there mate.