About This File
This is the first part of an ongoing series.
The purpose of this mod is to bring the much more up-to-date design choices from SWTOR to Kotor. All textures have been made from scratch; the big animated screen on the bridge comes with whooping 81 pics and 5k resolution for maximum quality.
Update 2.0 brings brand new lighting to the ship, utilising warmer colors like in SWTOR, as well as new polished window frames & a new Planet retexture.
Update 3.1 out now!
It brings a lot of visual improvements over previous versions - new doors, animated consoles & more....
Video covering mod Showcase (Ver. 1.0) / Installation Process:
1. Install Part1 by dragging the files to the Override folder
2. Install Part2 by using the XNView program to batch-process the file contents, as shown in the HowToInstall file in the downloads.
This mod uses cubemaps, so there could be minor incompatibilites with mods that uses custom cubemaps too. ( but i actually dont know any mod that does that)
Just to be on the safe side, i recommend to install my mod last.
Beside that it should be compatible with everything that doesnt retexture the Endar Spire or the Stars/ Planet Taris outside.
I want to thank Darth Sapiens for his wonderful Cubemap-Ressource pack, which enabled me to do a lot of things that would otherwise been not possible.
Also a big thanks goes to Xuul for making one of his fantastic videos for this mod.
What's New in Version 3.1.2 See changelog
- 1.1 Added new Computer Panel, Barrels and Footlocker
- 2.0 refined Window trim
- 3.0 Various improvements:
- animated consoles, integrated walls, more realistic planet lights
- 3.1 added small animation
- 3.1.1 Condensed Files
- 3.1.2 Fixed issue with terminal display.