About This File
This mod plays an ambient-track to complement "T3 finding the Ebon Hawk" cutscene in Peragus' Hangar Bay.
- It edits the entire cutscene to not-skippable, then sets the ambient-track to `mus_s_positive` -- an original audio file that’s located in `streammusic` folder.
- It also stops the area BGM momentarily for 11 seconds to not have the AT overlaps with, should then it play back again.
- It is required for users to have TSLRCM v1.8.6 installed to their game for this mod to successfully working – both in installation process and in-game.
- K2CP is not strictly-required, but is strongly-suggested to have as well as this mod were made with CP’s compatibility in-mind.
- Should be optimally-compatible with any mods and builds -- long as not affecting `hangcam.DLG` and `mus_s_positive.WAV/MP3`.
- Note: It is safe now for user to install this version on top of any currently installed version. It supersedes and overrides their functionality so compatibility is much ensured.
** -- for installation instructions, run the installer [Install.EXE].
There's always room for improvements; reviews, critiques, comments, suggestions, questions and feedbacks are much appreciated. PM me here, write them on my feed or leave any on the mod's page as you please. And thank you! for downloading, and using this mod. Hope you enjoy the mod as much as I do!
Do not redistribute this mod or re-release it on any websites. I'd love providing direct support to my work, which wouldn't be possible if they're scattered in the Unknown Regions. If you are to re-use the assets to a project you will be releasing, please be kindly to ask for permission first -- that way I know what's up.
- The Almighty Force.
- BioWare, Obsidian Entertainment, and LucasArts for "The Old Republic" video-game franchise.
- DarthParametric for past-present knowledge, and all his creation that I learn from.
- JCarter426 and Inyri Forge for all their work that I look up to. I learned a lot from their mods and been approaching a lot using their method.
- Fred Tetra for KotOR Tool.
- stoffe for TSL Patcher and Fair Strides for the updates.
- tk102 for DLGEditor.
- Cortisol for Holocron Toolset.
- All the Tool Makers wasn't mentioned -- can't make it without y'all!
- All streamers of DeadlyStream.
- All modders either active or inactive.
- DeadlyStream for being a home -- a place to hang-out, to discuss and hosting my work, and all their staffs for tirelessly improving-maintaining the site.
- DeadlyStream's #modding [Discord's] channel.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Utilizes `AmbientTrack` field from the relevant DLG instead of calling the track via a custom-script.
- As a result this version doesn't include a custom-script installation.
Using original audio file instead of custom.
- As a result this version doesn't include a custom audio.
- 2DA and TLK patching is redundant and isn't used.
- Utilizes `a_bg_music` script to stop the BGM temporarily so it's not overlapping with the ambient-track.
Note: It is safe now for user to install this version on top of any currently installed version. It supersedes and overrides their functionality so compatibility is much ensured.