About This File
This mod replace the vanilla Ajunta Pall's voice with the "Legends" version.
# Background #
The main motivation of this mod was, for me personally; to have me enjoy VarsityPuppet's "Spectral Ajunta Pall Canonical Appearance", to the most immerse experience I could have. So, I fiddled around with the vanilla voices to have me get that spectral feeling inside the tomb.
# About this Mod #
Inside this mod are 59 edited voice-overs of Ajunta Pall, using the game original files as the base voice to work with. [Updated in v1.0.1]
# Final Remarks #
I suggest you to install VarsityPuppet's "Spectral Ajunta Pall Canonical Appearance" first, and then install this mod after. This mod aims to complete the Ajunta Pall's spectral ambience part.
Critiques, comments, suggestions, questions and any feedbacks for the next update are very much appreciated- just PM me or write a public message on my feed. And thank you! for downloading, and playing this mod.
Hope you enjoy the mod as much as I do!
Installation: Run the installer [TSLPatcher.exe].
Uninstallation: Run the "Uninstall: Vanilla Ajunta Pall's Voice" option from the installer directory.
Compatibility: Will not be 100% compatible with VarsityPuppet's "Spectral Ajunta Pall Canonical Appearance", as VP's mod also include VOs replacement upon installing. To make this mod compatible, install this mod after VP's to have the intended effect. This mod will only affect the voice of Ajunta Pall.
Redistribution: You can redistribute this mod or re-release it on any website; all I'm asking was just not to take credits for it. You don't have to ask for permission, but I do appreciate all the kind intention. Also, if you are planning to use the assets from this mod to a mod you will be developing, don't forget to give credits to BioWare & LucasArts, as inside this mod are their base assets too. All said and done, credits to my name is always a welcome, welcome.
Credits: [Updated in v1.0.1]
- DarthParametric for the past-present knowledge which allows me to create any customs for the game, and his guidance on working with the installer.
- DarthParametric again, for the "addheader.bat"- which tools have been proven very useful to re-compressed the .WAV files.
- VarsityPuppet for the permission to have "Spectral Ajunta Pall Canonical Appearance" stand-out-ly featured in the preview.
- VarsityPuppet again, for inspiring me with the amazing "Spectral Ajunta Pall Canonical Appearance", and later for his input which enabled me to have the .WAV files compressed to micro-sized ones in v1.0.1, and resulting in better blend with the game- all but goodness.
- BioWare & LucasArts for the 'Game of the 21st Century'.
- All streamers on DeadlyStream which indirectly involved on this project that I couldn't possibly mentioned one by one.
- All modders either active or inactive.
- stoffe and Fair Strides for the TSLPatcher setup.
- DeadlyStream for a place to hangout and to discuss.
v1.0 Preview [featuring VarsityPuppet's "Spectral Ajunta Pall Canonical Appearance"].
v1.0.1 Preview [Under Development]
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
- All .WAVs has been compressed optimally, and now they are exported as Mono-channel. Resulting in a more efficient file size, and how they all sounded now will blend better with the game.