• Last Updated: Apr 24 2014 07:29 PM
  • File Size: 22.63MB
  • Views: 5548
  • Downloads: 1,261
  • Approved by: VarsityPuppet
  • Approved on: 24 April 2014 - 07:33 PM
  • TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Previous Versions

• 24 Apr 2014 Download Holowan Community Saber Project - Duplisaber Alpha .01a

Download Holowan Community Saber Project - Duplisaber Alpha .01a

* * * * * 3 Votes
Lightsaber USM HOTOR

Screenshots
BACK UP GLOBALCAT.2DA, BASEITEMS.2DA AND UPCRYSTALS.2DA BEFORE INSTALLING

Making lightsabers is incredibly easy!

1. Go to the Workbench and select "Use Saber Console"

2. Choose "Create a hilt", choose a model and a color

3. The hilts are like a lightsaber crystal. Just equip it into the crystal spot and voila!

This is an early alpha release of the lightsaber project I've been spending way too much time on. I wanted to get it out before I get wholly consumed working on it.

It works, it installs, but I haven't checked for bugs and some features are not implemented. I might have grammar/punctuation errors, dlg errors, heck, I might even have some textures missing!

The installer works and the readme is incomplete, but this has really been on the backburner for a long time and I really needed to get this out there.

It comes with its own installer, but I assure you it's not malicious.

For some reason it wont install, do you put in override or the main folder?

Extract the entire archive to your desktop (or somewhere) and run the exe

It works now, thanks a bunch.

Wow VarsityPuppet this made it to featured downloads really quick i'll download it after i delete the UltimateSaberMod or are those compatible

They technically are compatible, but this includes a lot of the USM models anyways. Unlike USM though, in this mod, they're only available through the Saber Console.

I'll probably use both because finding them along the way and building them yourself seems good to me.

I've been looking forward to this mod.

Well, at some point, I'd like to (somehow) integrate the sabers into the game. The problem I face of course is that there are 70+ hilts and only so much game to distribute them over.

Sorry for bothering you again but during my play through i noticed i was gaining no new hilts, there were none available at the the crafting bench except for the Acolyte and the Aggressor, please help if you have time.

When u say "installer",do u mean tslpatcher ?

When u say "installer",do u mean tslpatcher ?

Nope, its custom made by the mod author i believe, its better that way due to the fact it allows the modder to install the mods with less problems and better compatibility to my knowledge. I read it somewhere, i forgot where though. :(

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

11 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users

Fair Strides, Aryev