========================================================

Author: Hassat Hunter
PM: Contact me at the Deadly Stream Forums
Name: Peragus Sith Troops To Sith Assassins

Filename: SithToAssassins.rar
Date Released: 22 July 2012

1. Description:
----------
This mod modifies thes Sith troops in the Peragus Turret game and the Ebon Hawk to Sith Assassins.

2. Install:
----------
(It is highly recommended that you update your game to version 2.10 (the 1.0b update) before installing this mod.)
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO USE TSLRCM, since vanilla TSL has no .mod files.
NOTE: While 1.8 is not required, this mod will make the XP changes from 1.8 happening too, so you'll get less XP killing them on the hawk than during the turret game.

Extract the "Peragus Sith Troops To Sith Assassins" mod, taking care to insure that both the "TSLPatcher.exe" file and "tslpatchdata" folder are extracted to the same folder (these files can be extracted to any folder on your hard drive EXCEPT those within the SWKotOR2 folder hierarchy). Also note that simply copying the files within "tslpatchdata" to your "Override" folder will not properly install the mod.

SPECIAL:
Due to having 2 similarly named files, and those can not be both placed in tslpatchdata you'll have to RUN THE INSTALLER TWICE. First installing part 1, then part 2!

Note: a new folder named "backup" will be created during installation within the folder the installer was run from. If you plan on uninstalling this mod this folder and the files therein must not be deleted as they are used during the uninstall process.

3. Uninstall:
----------
The files listed below may have been modified during the installation of this mod:
Within "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Modules"
107PER.mod
005EBO.mod

Backups of any file that was altered were made during insanitation and placed in a folder called "backup" within the folder the installer was run from.

To uninstall;
1) Open the "backup" folder that was created during installation and replace the files listed above under each heading with the files contained within.

4. Bugs:
----------
There are no known issues that will develop as a result of installing this mod properly.
Putting the file from tlspatcher in override will give issues throughout the game (many other sith use that name).

6. Distribution Notes:
----------
This mod may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the author. This is just so I know what is being done with it. If you have questions contact me at deadlystream.com/forum/

7. Thanks:
----------
My thanks go out to:
The TSLRCM team... whom whichout I wouldn't become interested in modding TSL, and thus wasting so much on my time on frivilous mods...

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

bead-v

Share this review

Link to review
HaVoKeR

Share this review

Link to review
UltraRobert

Share this review

Link to review
Obi Wan Pere

Share this review

Link to review