Revanbeta50

invincible lashowe bug please help

I swear this happened to me once. I think I fixed it, but it was a long time ago. Do you have any UTC files in your override with her name? Maybe try deleting it. Check to see if you have any files that are scripts named after "kor36", that's the module name for the Valley of the Dark Lords map you're in. Delete and backup anything that looks suspicious

If you're not able to fix it, just take the L on this quest and load an older save prior to starting this quest, or just let her keep the holocron 

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

If the issue is the .utc file in the override, it won't help deleting it, if the save game has already spawned it in that area.

In that case, the player needs to delete lashowe's .utc file in the override and then load a game before entering the valley where she is spawned.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how Revanbeta50 can keep believing that the screenshots attached for each help request, with no comment whatsoever, can be of any help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Salk said:

If the issue is the .utc file in the override, it won't help deleting it, if the save game has already spawned it in that area.

In that case, the player needs to delete lashowe's .utc file in the override and then load a game before entering the valley where she is spawned.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how Revanbeta50 can keep believing that the screenshots attached for each help request, with no comment whatsoever, can be of any help.

Very good point, I should've also mentioned that. Iirc years ago this problem was maybe more complex than the utc file and idk what I did to fix it, guess that's why I forgot to mention the need to use an older save anyway, not like it matters since its required anyway 

And yeah I don't even bother going through the proper steps with him anymore lol I just try to do whatever to help 

• Light Side Points 1

My friend gave Me a link on reddit here's the link

https://deadlystream.com/topic/4524-need-help-with-invincible-enemy/

I have another bug u think u guys can help me about it 

It has something to do with the community patch the is misson brother 

So I started replaying KOTOR & decided i'd knock Tatooine off of my list first as I don't particularly like it. I then went to Kashyyyk & bumped into Lena & long story short it required me to pay Tatooine one last visit so after finishing up on Kashyyyk I went back to track down Griff. The Czerka rep dose not have the griff lines to finish the quest so thats kinda a big problem 

• Like 1

I tryed downloading the app before but my pc cant open it can u help me with this

ok i got it working but how is that fixing it 

i have to do that every time i play this part of the game now?

I thought you said it was working?

6 means that the game opens the replay option R72 (look at the dialogue picture DarthParametric posted) which is the option you said was not available.

• Light Side Points 1

Going to be straight up with you guys I don't understand anything that your telling me I am not a modder I just play the game if u can guide me though this it would be some help

The Community Patch does fix most bugs and we believe that something is not working for you because of something you did wrong locally.

The reason why we asked to find that value (6) was because we could confirm that, in theory, you should be able to see the Czerka Respresentative's line about Griff. But you say it is not there and we cannot understand why.

When things like these happen, it's often user's error. We are not trying to blame you, but that's the most likely cause. 

Have you installed the game with only the K1 Community Patch? No other modifications whatsoever? 

If that is the case, you are not using old saved games after reinstalling the game with only the Community Patch? Because that could cause major problems.

Lastly, check if in the override folder of your game there is a file called tat17_10czerk_01.dlg. If there is such file, remove it from the override folder and then try talking to the Czerka Representative and see if the option about Griff is back.  When you talk to her, she should say: "Greetings again from the offices of Czerka Corporation. Is this about bounties or something else?". And among the possible answers you should see "I'm looking for a miner named Griff."

• Light Side Points 1

Okay.

Please can you check if in the folder "modules" there is a file called tat_m17ag.mod?

If there is, try removing it and check if the dialogue with the Czerka Representative now works correctly.

If there is not, please copy the file I have attached here to your "override" folder and then check if the dialogue works.

tat17_10czerk_01.dlg