ZM90

Official K1R Progress Thread

Thanks Fallen Guardian for the list. I knew that there was some cut content, but I didn't think that there was so much.

[Persuade] If it would devastate you so badly, then just ignore the demo if it is released!

+1 Dark Side

You missed my point. Badly. Stupid sith (hehehe) Anyway about that list - the wookie amulet can be acquired, but only through cheating. Just wanted to share what I accidentally found.

You missed my point. Badly. Stupid sith (hehehe) Anyway about that list - the wookie amulet can be acquired, but only through cheating. Just wanted to share what I accidentally found.

[Lie] I did not miss your point, stupid Jedi!

+1 Dark side

[Failure] I can see through your lies, little Sith!

+2 Light side? Btw maybe we should stop now because I'm pretty sure the moderators are really, really mad right now. And probably they'll be even more mad after I post this.

[Failure] I can see through your lies, little Sith!

+2 Light side? Btw maybe we should stop now because I'm pretty sure the moderators are really, really mad right now. And probably they'll be even more mad after I post this.

Agreed.

As moderator & K1R guy, I don't really mind, to be honest. In-forum roleplaying is a good thing in my books. In fact, my RP thread is on the forum somewhere...

• Like 1

As moderator & K1R guy, I don't really mind, to be honest. In-forum roleplaying is a good thing in my books. In fact, my RP thread is on the forum somewhere...

I think I love you...

+1 Influence

[Awareness] No one appears to have complained so far.

If it doesn't harm anyone, I don't believe there's a problem with it.

[Failure] in my head i thought it ;)

jokes, sozz i wount to be apart of this!

[Dominate Mind] You shall all play the K1R Demo when it is released next week.

• Haha 1

[Dominate Mind] You shall all play the K1R Demo when it is released next week.

... I shall play the K1R demo when it is released next week...

UGHH MY HEAD HURTS!

Was thinking of this the other day, and looking through the threads again couldn't find the answer. I remember playing through and always wondering if I was missing an encounter at the end of the Manaan race track. When you finish, Hukta Jax makes a threat about killing you. Was a potential encounter cut content, or was his threat always meant to be empty? I'm guessing it's the latter since you haven't mentioned it in removed content (unless I just missed the encounter), but thought I'd throw it up and ask.

Was thinking of this the other day, and looking through the threads again couldn't find the answer. I remember playing through and always wondering if I was missing an encounter at the end of the Manaan race track. When you finish, Hukta Jax makes a threat about killing you. Was a potential encounter cut content, or was his threat always meant to be empty? I'm guessing it's the latter since you haven't mentioned it in removed content (unless I just missed the encounter), but thought I'd throw it up and ask.

Just checked the dlg files on Manaan and nope no encounter.

I hope you make the shadowlands restoration like you did with the Black Vulkar base. Do you plan on making an enhancement for it too?

Statements like this are for those that avoid answer. I DO care about quality, ant RCM mods from here always were in great quality. But probably if i will not play K1 and K2 this year (5 months to end of year now) I will not play this game anymore for some reasons. So would be good to know answer on my question.

Statements like this are for those that avoid answer. I DO care about quality, ant RCM mods from here always were in great quality. But probably if i will not play K1 and K2 this year (5 months to end of year now) I will not play this game anymore for some reasons. So would be good to know answer on my question.

Would you rather us say that it will be out by [insert time here] and then we end up missing that deadline? The most I will say is that I do not think K1R 1.0 will be done this year from my own estimations. As to when it will actually be done I don't think anyone knows, I think a lot of that depends on how much more content we end up finding in the process. That is the best answer I can give you without giving you a possible release date that there would be a good chance we would miss seeing as how things in large modding projects go.

Ok, so keep working. I know it's not quick process. it's cool that people working on this.

Really good job guys, its really shaping up. Im considering downloading this beta, but im a bit worried about saving in certain parts. At least from the bug reports and what's been found.

Really good job guys, its really shaping up. Im considering downloading this beta, but im a bit worried about saving in certain parts. At least from the bug reports and what's been found.

Well there is a bug we've been unable to pinpoint so far that breaks the Bendak sidequest but there is nothing that actually breaks the main quest so you can finish the demo. If you are worried however and wish to wait to download until we release a fixed version of the demo that is understandable as well.

Well I really do want try it. Well its not like im going to be doing dumb stuff to break the game I guess so why not. :cool: Is there a specific format I should be addressing the bug reports in? I think ill do an extensive dark side play through and see what I can find.

Just wondering if, like TSLRCM, you guys will fix bugs... like the infinite LS exploit on Dantooine or on the DS one with the kid on the Hawk...