Is there a mod that is just for the textures of the birds that fly around on Telos' surface and Dantooine? For some reason the birds are bright pink / purple. As if they have no texture. It's not a huge deal as its a minor thing. But is there a mod already out there that can fix this, or can one be made?

4 hours ago, Ausanan said:

Is there a mod that is just for the textures of the birds that fly around on Telos' surface and Dantooine? For some reason the birds are bright pink / purple. As if they have no texture. It's not a huge deal as its a minor thing. But is there a mod already out there that can fix this, or can one be made?

They look grey to me, so I am not sure what the issue is for you.

1498520508_telosbirds.thumb.png.de0f8f22b94dff991d9d73ec9c8dc202.png

5 hours ago, Thor110 said:

They look grey to me, so I am not sure what the issue is for you.

1498520508_telosbirds.thumb.png.de0f8f22b94dff991d9d73ec9c8dc202.png

Yeah that looks normal to me. Here's an image of what I'm seeing.

20210304115728_1.jpg

17 minutes ago, Ausanan said:

Yeah that looks normal to me. Here's an image of what I'm seeing.

20210304115728_1.jpg

Are you using any texture overhaul mods? Other than that, no clue.

2 minutes ago, Thor110 said:

Are you using any texture overhaul mods? Other than that, no clue.

So far I've only seen the birds on Telos' surface and Dantooine. I'm using the Telos 4k Overhaul. As well as the Dantooine and Korriban High Resolution Texture packs.

Considering I'm seeing the issue with the birds on 2 different planets that are being overhauled by 2 different texture packs. I don't think that it would be an issue caused by either of them.

The Telos overhaul is a workshop mod, however I downloaded and installed the mod manually. Because I know there can be issues if you use the workshop to install mods. So it wouldn't be that either.

1 minute ago, Ausanan said:

I'm using the Telos 4k Overhaul.

Well that says it all, either the Telos or the Dantooine overhaul is the cause, I wonder why that is happening. Surely the texture artists didn't do it? o _ O

It might be DAN_Birds.tga, or it might be another file, I cannot remember which file it is but I know I have come across it. I will look it up and let you know if I can find it again, I think I can load it up in Blender and find out but I have still only been on Windows 10 a few months and haven't got everything set up the way I want it, still considering going back to Windows 7 or permanently moving over to Linux, but who knows.

4 minutes ago, Thor110 said:

Well that says it all, either the Telos or the Dantooine overhaul is the cause, I wonder why that is happening. Surely the texture artists didn't do it? o _ O

It might be DAN_Birds.tga, or it might be another file, I cannot remember which file it is but I know I have come across it. I will look it up and let you know if I can find it again, I think I can load it up in Blender and find out but I have still only been on Windows 10 a few months and haven't got everything set up the way I want it, still considering going back to Windows 7 or permanently moving over to Linux, but who knows.

Ah, I looked through the override folder for a file related to birds but I seemed to of missed that one. I just took out DAN_Birds.tga and DAN_Birds.txi and that seemed to of completely fixed the issue. If I had to guess, the mod author probably forgot to finish the texture for the birds. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it immensely. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ausanan said:

Ah, I looked through the override folder for a file related to birds but I seemed to of missed that one. I just took out DAN_Birds.tga and DAN_Birds.txi and that seemed to of completely fixed the issue. If I had to guess, the mod author probably forgot to finish the texture for the birds. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it immensely. 

You are welcome, it is still my hope that in-time these games will be improved immensely and combined into one ultimate package of complete chaos! lol

• Light Side Points 1

14 minutes ago, Thor110 said:

You are welcome, it is still my hope that in-time these games will be improved immensely and combined into one ultimate package of complete chaos! lol

That will be amazing. Good luck in your mod to play K1 in TSL engine. That'll be awesome for all the added features, gameplay improvements and all the updated resolution support in TSL not in K1.

35 minutes ago, Thor110 said:

I've never been that good at art, But I'll see if I can edit the file to complete the texture. I already have GIMP installed so I may as well give it a shot. I'll show you the finished product once I'm done. Wish me luck. (Obviously I won't share the file, as the model is not mine. Just finishing the texture for personal use.)

1 hour ago, Thor110 said:

Well I messed around with the file in GIMP, I think it looks a lot better now.

20210304140845_1.jpg

• Light Side Points 1