Sign in to follow this  
Salk

[KotOR] Code of the Sith

Hello!

Do I remember correctly about the Code of the Sith being recited to the Player only by Yuthura Ban on Korriban (that is, you can only learn it from her as opposed to the various possibilities the Player has on Dantooine to learn the Jedi Code)? 

I'd be grateful for a confirmation.

Cheers!

I thought so too.

By the way, I noticed that Yuthura's .dlg at the Sith Academy has a couple of places where she would use the FLIRT animation but it seems the Twi'lek don't have any (TAUNT neither)?

Understood.

Thanks for clarifying this point. I didn't realize the Twi'lek shared the same supermodel humans use but I should have checked rather than making a poor assumption.

What about the cantina dance animation that seems to be restricted to female Twi'leks? That a body model thing too? Any way to apply it to the regular model?

It's an override of the two dance anims on the stripper body. You could replace the ones on the female supermodel with those if you wanted, but you can't have both (not without replacing something else).

I tried replacing them about a month ago, but failed miserably. It's not done through the .2da, is it?

No. Like I said, you'd have to replace the anims on the female supermodel (S_Female03). It's actually simple in this case, since the rigs are the same scale. You can just cut and paste from one ASCII to the other. Although @JCarter426 may need to confirm that no shenanigans are required to compile S_Female03.

Ahh, gotcha. This could be pretty great for the audition thing at the Lower City cantina. Or for some mystical, magical Force spell, to be honest. Thanks!

The body models are all subtly different and a lot don't really match the supermodel they're rigged to properly, and there are some differences with the supermodels as well, so your best bet would be to import S_Male02 and/or S_Female03 without animations, import the dance animation from the Twi'lek onto it, then export and copy/paste the animation data.