Sign in to follow this  

[Request] PFHB03 Clipping Asymmetrical Eyelid

I recently noticed this clipping BS in PFHB03 and now I can't unsee it and it's driving me nuts. It's on the side of the camera shots too. Apparently Dark Hope ran into it when making her retextures, and Darth made a fix for it, but I swear it's having no effect on my end. I'm guessing the fix was only for the left pupil. Judging by this thread and this other thread, it's crystal clear who the Mr. Wolf for this sort of thing is. So please, have a look at it when you can. I won't pester you with anything else ever again if you do.

Reusing Dark Hope's screenshot for convenience:

eyelid.png.52ae83cce46fd49f56f451a38d61f558.png

Not sure what happened there. I thought I fixed it last time. Maybe the eyelids got accidentally reverted in the second version that adjusted the eyeball UVs. Try this version:

K1_PFHB03_Fixed_(Again).7z

I also smoothed out some of the bumps in her head (as much as was possible anyway, given the low poly count), since it looked like someone had taken a hammer to her. Presumably @Dark Hope will be interested in the update as well.

• Like 2
  • Light Side Points 1

5 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

I also smoothed out some of the bumps in her head (as much as was possible anyway, given the low poly count), since it looked like someone had taken a hammer to her.

You will be regarded as a hero.