Mellowtron11

Atris as Darth Traya cut lines

Jcarter426 had this to say in a recent thread:

"It seems that originally, the final boss would be either Atris or Kreia depending on your game choices, but they must have cut that pretty early on. And that's fine. The frustrating part is that Atris has some voiced lines in the Trayus Core that Kreia doesn't and they would be really nice to have."

We all know that Atris had a custom dark side robe model. What are the lines that she had cut that Kreia's voice actor didn't record? 

Here's a fan made video of Atris and her dark side robe along with some in-game audio.

https://youtu.be/VoZ00vcB0Yc

There is a picture of Atris in  that robe in the old Prima Guide for TSL. So I assume it is cut material.

{Goading at the end, knows the last sentence will bait the Disciple to attack}You, perhaps? Come, boy, face me now - do not make this one of the many battles you have run from.

Think. Think before you throw away your life for her. Think of everything you will lose by dying.

A love, requited. A hope of another life, beyond the shadow of the Jedi. {Beat before last sentence} Think before you give it up so quickly.

{Turns to Mira}And you.

You were stronger than I thought - to spare the beast that wished to kill you. I felt it, faintly, even here on Malachor.

Come, huntress. You have tracked me so far and killed many beasts to be here.

Come, huntress. You have tracked me so far. Cast away your past for this moment.

And now... at last, the fool.

You only delay the inevitable. You have been difficult to sense before... but not now. You can cloak your mind only for so long.

It is only a matter of coaxing the right thought to the surface. Your desire to protect the Jedi... and the hope that will kill the guilt inside you.

He will fall before me, you know. And when I am done with him, I will watch as he murders you with the Force.

It is only a matter of coaxing the right thought to the surface. Your desire to protect the Jedi... and the hope that she truly cares about you...

She will fall before me, you know. And when I am done with her, she will view you with all the contempt I do for a murderer such as you.

And that is the last of them.

Take them. They are strong in the Force... and they will have their uses.

I will remain here and await the one who comes.

Ah, I did not think you would make it... but you are stronger for the journey.

You slayed the beast - at last the prey becomes the predator.

You spared the life of the beast... now it is twice, and you have made him suffer all the more.

Do you seek to hunt me now, child? Come - let us see what weapons you have that can harm me.

Do you seek to hunt me now, child? Come - let us see what your master has taught you.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Light Side Points 1

These lines below... damn.... just wow. I wish this had been voiced by Kreia's Voice actress.

And now... at last, the fool.

You only delay the inevitable. You have been difficult to sense before... but not now. You can cloak your mind only for so long.

It is only a matter of coaxing the right thought to the surface. Your desire to protect the Jedi... and the hope that will kill the guilt inside you.

Thanks JCarter! Where did you find this at? 

This is great news for me.  I've been working on a mod solo and incognito.  The details of which I will not discuss since I don't want to spoil the story.  But suffice to say since I'm using Kreia for flashbacks and intend to splice her voice files to create dialogue.   if these lines are already recorded by the excellent voice actress.  I can use them in my mod.

7 hours ago, Talyn82 said:

But suffice to say since I'm using Kreia for flashbacks and intend to splice her voice files to create dialogue.   if these lines are already recorded by the excellent voice actress.  I can use them in my mod.

You do realize that the lines mentioned above weren't recorded by Kreia's voice actress but by Atris', right?

3 hours ago, Sith Holocron said:

You do realize that the lines mentioned above weren't recorded by Kreia's voice actress but by Atris', right?

Nope I did not realize that.  Thank you for pointing that out.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 8:32 PM, JCarter426 said:

You slayed the beast - at last the prey becomes the predator.

You spared the life of the beast... now it is twice, and you have made him suffer all the more.

Huh. These in particular stand out to me. Interesting. I wonder if these were intended for Mira, or for a dark side player who recruited Hanharr. Perhaps there was an idea for him to turn on you at some point, where you would then choose whether to spare or kill him?

On 8/23/2019 at 8:32 PM, JCarter426 said:

Do you seek to hunt me now, child? Come - let us see what weapons you have that can harm me.

Do you seek to hunt me now, child? Come - let us see what your master has taught you.

The variation here is also interesting. And again, maybe this is referring to Mira, with the whole "hunting" thing. I guess the above line would be if she was untrained, the bottom one if you had trained her as a Jedi?

Ah, but we can only speculate. Oh well. Fascinating to think about, anyhow

That's for Mira, a reflection of your actions against Hanharr on Malachor just a little before that.
As for the master line that's for DS Mira, the other one for LS Mira.

Once again, you can see them all in action in my mod.