Sign in to follow this  
eNoodles

SKIN:Sith Assassin Ambush

Sith Assassin Ambush

This mod was requested by @Spectrometer. This replaces part of the trio of Dark Jedi that ambush you on Tatooine and Kashyyyk with Sith Assassins from TSL. You have two options:

1) The two Dark Jedi by the sides are replaced with Sith Assassins

2) The leading Dark Jedi is replaced with a Sith Assassin

Personally I would go with option #1 because in #2 the Sith Assassin will be the one speaking to you, while in #1 they will silently stand by the side. I doubt Sith Assassins would waste time on pointless conversations. But it's your choice, otherwise I wouldn't have made it :)

Note: If you go with option #1, you will make the fight slightly easier. This is because one of the Dark Jedi had a Dark Jedi Knight robe, which I had to remove because it obviously looked weird with the new model. I might address this in the future.

Installation:
Run TSLPatcher.exe, choose which option you want from the dropdown menu, and select your main game folder. You will get 4 warnings if you install one of the versions when you already had the other installed.

Uninstallation:
Remove n_darkjh01.mdl/mdx, n_darkjlowm.mdl/mdx, tat17_darkjedi01-03, N_DarkJLowM01.tpc, and N_DarkJH01.tpc from your Override folder. Replace your appearance.2da and heads.2da with the backup that was generated.

This is a port from TSL. I'm not sure if I have to clarify that, but just in-case. 

Compatible with any mod unless for some reason it uses the Sith Assassin TSL models/textures (n_darkjlowm.mdl/mdx, n_darkjh01.mdl/mdx, N_DarkJLowM01.tpc, and N_DarkJH01.tpc)

Credits:

Obsidian Entertainment (Sith Assassin model/texture)

Bioware (KotOR)

Fred Tetra (KotOR Tool)

JCarter426 & Darth Parametric (helping me figure out porting between K1 and TSL)

Spectrometer (original idea)

bead-v (MDLedit)

Stoffe (TSL patcher)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/26/2018
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    No

• Like 1

Awesome! I've always loved these guys' outfits. A bit of a shame they appear so little in TSL. Certainly can't complain about seeing them just a bit more through this mod

So I've looked into the tslpatchdata of this mod and I see model files, appearance files, utc files but no textures...

Is this how it's supposed to be? I imagine you'd need to actually port the textures and the models.

• Light Side Points 2

6 hours ago, N-DReW25 said:

So I've looked into the tslpatchdata of this mod and I see model files, appearance files, utc files but no textures...

Is this how it's supposed to be? I imagine you'd need to actually port the textures and the models.

I'm such a dumbass. Thanks for letting me know