Sign in to follow this  
SithTrooper

Mission Vao with Mira's outfit mod?

5 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

@Tyvokka  The site has cleared porting, but where do you stand on the all important issue of jailbait mods?

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one thinking this.  (Mission is 14 years old, if you've forgotten.)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sith Holocron said:

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one thinking this.  (Mission is 14 years old, if you've forgotten.)

Hey, who knows what the legal age of consent is in star wars...

1 hour ago, eNoodles said:

Hey, who knows what the legal age of consent is in star wars...

Young enough for Carth to call her a kid.

They will be approved or removed at the discretion of the staff. As a general rule we won’t allow content that may be seen as exploiting children (be them real or fictional).

• Light Side Points 1

On 7/22/2018 at 7:04 AM, Sith Holocron said:

Young enough for Carth to call her a kid.

Ah sh#t, that really puts my comment in a bad light.

HK-47- Defensive objection: It was only an observation, of course, that various meatba- biological species age at different rates.

On a serious note though, I'm sure certain parts of Mira's default outfit could be altered/replaced to be, well, more appropriate for MIssion.

Well some teens nowadays dress provocatively so you could see it in that way if Mission was to wear an outfit similar to Mira...Even tho it's weird to ask for that kind of outfit on a 14 years old kid.

On 7/22/2018 at 2:54 PM, KohlKatarn said:

Well some teens nowadays dress provocatively so you could see it in that way if Mission was to wear an outfit similar to Mira...Even tho it's weird to ask for that kind of outfit on a 14 years old kid.

Just because sh#t happens irl doesn't mean it's acceptable, or for that matter morally justified to replicate in a video game. And dude, do yourself a favor and try not to overthink it. I recently made that mistake.

Honestly, there's a lot of people nowadays who would get offended by the way Mira is dressed in-game, even though she's depicted as a mature adult. Of course, that's not gonna stop any of us from taking a moment to check her out, but some things just push the limits of decency. Even lore-wise, like Sith Holocron said, Mission is referred to as a kid. There's nothing outright explicit with Mira's outfit, but making it for Mission could make some people mistake your intentions for those of a pedo.

Yeah, I don't like where this thread is headed. I'm going to lock it now.

• Haha 2
  • Light Side Points 3