DarthParametric Posted 57 minutes ago Author Posted 57 minutes ago 57 minutes ago, Gibbz said: You're referring to something like this I haven't watched it, but judging from the thumbnail, probably. In specific regards to TOR models, expanding on what I said above you'll need to scale them by around 8 to 9x, depending on the target you're trying to match and rotate 180°. But the two big things are reposing the legs and arms, and adjusting the limb (specifically forearm) lengths. I usually found it was easier to just lop off the TOR hands/gloves and utilise vanilla KOTOR hands rather than try and reposition them. But that will probably vary a bit depending on the specifics of the source model and what rig you're targeting it to. As far as remapping skin weights goes, TOR heads use a lot more face bones, so those need to be condensed down to the nearest KOTOR equivalents. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.