Sith Holocron

SKIN:More Subtle Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (still not including Galaxy Map)

More Subtle Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (still not including Galaxy Map)

More Subtle Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (still not including Galaxy Map)  (version 1.2)
===============================================================================

ORIGINAL RELEASE: 25 MAR 2017
UPDATED RELEASE: 31 MAR 2017
LATEST RELEASE: 03 NOV 2018

NOTE: The definitive version of this mod can be found here! This is the old version...

GAMES: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

Description:
============

When Xarwarz was working on a sample of a monitor texture for the Ebon Hawk, I had suggested to him that it could use a bit of animation to liven it up. The led to the original animated monitor mod called "KOTOR2 Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (not including Galaxy Map)".

The screen in this separate version are much closer to the original screens included with the game. They are still animated though. (See animated picture below.) I have updated the fourth screen with a new picture - using one of the screens usually seen on the bridge of the Harbinger but recolored to the Ebon Hawk monitor color scheme. (Besides the old version of that section was static before and something about that irked me.)

zwwiauz.gif

Recently, Dark Hope has recently Animated Ebon Hawk's Screen HD, which adjusts many of the other panels seen in the cockpit and throughout the Ebon Hawk.  With permission granted to me to adjust the credit, I decided to bring to the monitors in her textures in line with my other monitors.

rpr4nmk.gif

(Size reduced for screenshot purposes.  Texture is sized at it's original 2048 x 2048.)

Though I've placed this in the Knights of the Old Republic 2 section, this mod is compatible with both games.

Installation:
===========
Decide whether you want the monitors to have glass-like overlay or not and copy the TGA files and the TXI files from the appropriate folder. Place those files in the Override folder.

Uninstall:
===============

Take them out again. ;)

Known Bugs:
===========

None known at this time.

Legal Disclaimer:
=================
All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc. I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either. Use it how you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivative mod, or use it in another mod, please put a line in the read-me, mentioning me.

I hereby state that I specifically do NOT wish this mod to be uploaded to Stream Workshop.

Credits:
=======
LSaberDuelist and OldFlash (of LucasForums) for their instructive discussion and tutorial at LucasForums.
(http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153502)

Xarwarz: For putting together the original texture of the monitors surrounding the galaxy map!

@Dark Hope: For her original cockpit texture, for releasing her version to Deadly Stream, allowing me to adjust it as I see fit, and to include it in this package.

@ebmar: For adjusting Dark Hope's new texture by adding a little depth to it and adding the overlay over the monitors shown in the “With Glass Overlays” folder.

Here's what it looks like in the actual game.

Thanks to @Mellowtron11 for providing the game save so I could get this video done relatively quickly!

BTW: Looking for something a little more vibrant?  Check this mod for an alternate look.

• Like 1