KreeperSkid

KOTOR 2 Old Republic Trooper Armor?

7 posts in this topic

These pictures might also be helpful.

CjV8sY1.jpg

L8lHEf8.png

2yv5QNB.png

KreeperSkid: Keep in mind in mind that you'd not have a two hand auto-cannon look like you'd see in the SWTOR because the KotORs lack that animation.  (That and the fact that no one has requested an auto-cannon.)

Sith Holocron: I understand that weapon wouldn't be present (which is a shame), but I'm more interested in the armor.

Darth Parametric: I'll definitely look into that armor, the ARC Trooper armor looks pretty close to what I'm looking for. I appreciate it guys!

Keep in mind in mind that you'd not have a two hand auto-cannon look like you'd see in the SWTOR because the KotORs lack that animation.

I wouldn't say that. The heavy repeating blaster in Sithspecter's High Quality Blasters mod has a barrel rotation animation as I recall:

K1 - http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/861-high-quality-blasters/

TSL - http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/915-high-quality-blasters/

Sithspecter also made a M134 A-2 Vulcan Minigun mod way back in the day (the date on the file I have here says Sept 2008). I don't think that was ever uploaded to Deadlystream. Perhaps he could be persuaded to update it and post it here.

I was referring to the way that the person holds the gun, rather than gun animations actually.

True, KOTOR cradles the barrel rather than using a chainsaw grip style like TOR, but it is two-handed at least.

• Like 1