Skeet1983

Unable To Move After Combat

I recently got a new laptop and have the Steam Version of KOTOR 2. I have TSLRCM 1.8.5 installed and only other mod I have active is Hak Pad. Anyway, I am unable to move character after each battle, even with v-sync on. I am on Peragus with only Main Character/Exile. Anything I can do about this? Is there a known fix? Thoughts and help appreciated  :D

Note: My laptop monitor has a refresh rate of 120hz. I tried lowering it, but there is no option in nvidia control panel to do so...  :(

I have this same problem in K1 but usually there's at least one party member that can still move after each fight so I just switch to that one until I get to the next encounter. Afterwards it will usually be fixed.

Or you can quicksave -  quickload. That should also fix it.

Sorry that those are only workarounds, but I know of no actual fix.

I have the same problem in TSL, oddly enough only when I have a party. When I'm alone, nothing like that happens.

You can try turning on V-sync, which should lock your framerate, I believe.

Anyway, I am unable to move character after each battle, even with v-sync on.

Is there an echo in here?

I am sorry, I just was hoping there is a solution to the issue I am having. I read that having v-sync on usually fixes it, but I have already tried that  :(

I am able to get around it by doing quick save/load, but was wondering if there is a more perm solution.

I am sorry, I just was hoping there is a solution to the issue I am having. I read that having v-sync on usually fixes it, but I have already tried that  :(

I am able to get around it by doing quick save/load, but was wondering if there is a more perm solution.

Just hitting tab and going to another character in the party. Then running around and switching back often solves it for me.