Sign in to follow this  
AngelSlayer

Savage Opress' head model for K1 & TSL

Hi everyone! :D

As the title says I'd interested in a Savage Opress mod for K1 and TSL. Maybe making Bao-Dur's head playable with Savage's reskin could do the trick. There is already a Savage Opress mod for Jedi Academy, so the textures if not the whole model is available.

I have an idea for Dark Side transition. His original eyes are grayish-green, the first level of the DS transition could be yellow eyes and for the final level he could have yellow-red eyes (Maul-like) and blackish end of his spikes on the head.

My only problem is that I've never created a K1/TSL mod, so I ask that if someone could create this mod. :D

Sounds Interresting, but if i remember right, there was no Zabrak's in K1, but in TSL there was, you just have to reskin the head, done!

Sounds Interresting, but if i remember right, there was no Zabrak's in K1, but in TSL there was, you just have to reskin the head, done!

In the mod K1 Male Head Pack by Inyri Forge- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/617-male-head-pack-by-inyri-forge/ There is a Zabrak head that has horns but the horns is a Mask item so anyone could wear the Horns item but it can make an effective looking Zabrak in K1!

Yea but i meant in the vanilla game , not any mods lol

True, there are no Zabraks in Kotor 1 but in my previous post, it is possible to make Horns so a K1 version is possible! I'd say someone would need to reskin a bald head like PMHA03 the bald Asian player head and for TSL probably reskin Bao Dur into Savage Opress!

True, there are no Zabraks in Kotor 1 but in my previous post, it is possible to make Horns so a K1 version is possible! I'd say someone would need to reskin a bald head like PMHA03 the bald Asian player head and for TSL probably reskin Bao Dur into Savage Opress!

Would it be possible to use appearance.2da to force the zabrak head to have horns? That would make it easier than making the PC forced to wear an item all game.

It would only be for TSL but I have a pmhc01 zabrak head I made back in the day with help of miro (the guy who made the naga sadow head and add geometry to heads mod), It's just the head with Bao Durs horns slapped on it, I quite liked playing with that head but I never published it, and I still have it since the files are on e-mails I exchanged with miro, so if anyone wants it to make a Savage Oppress for TSL I'd be glad to share it. (the horns could probably be edited to be larger to fit with the character etc)

It would only be for TSL but I have a pmhc01 zabrak head I made back in the day with help of miro (the guy who made the naga sadow head and add geometry to heads mod), It's just the head with Bao Durs horns slapped on it, I quite liked playing with that head but I never published it, and I still have it since the files are on e-mails I exchanged with miro, so if anyone wants it to make a Savage Oppress for TSL I'd be glad to share it. (the horns could probably be edited to be larger to fit with the character etc)

Yes! :D That would be great! :D 

post-10880-0-09521200-1486917068_thumb.jpg

Just as a reference here's what the head looks like, sadly i don't have the texture i used anymore, so i don't remember very well how the horns were textured, I suspect somehow it used parts of the original texture in some way, probably the part the horn is located at, but it would definitely benefit from some tweaking regarding that to apply some other texture to the horns because if i'm not mistaken the current way it stretches so doesn't allow for much detail.

So anyway, if anyone is interested to work on it contact me and i'll send the models.

Fortunately I've managed to extract the head textures from the Jedi Academy mod, but the textures are a bit different, meaning that you can't just copy and paste the tattoo from his head.

post-17019-0-43886900-1486919052_thumb.jpg