Quanon

Quanons Mission Vao Reskin

After a frantic week of modding, it's done!

I can now publish my new made reskin pack for Mission Vao.

I remade all her body textures and her head ofcourse.

All of them are now 2048x2048 in size. So there's a bit more detail on them.

I kept the same look for her, no odd color changes, she keeps her "vanilla" look.

Just in better quality!

Download link:

NEXUS

or

MediaFire

No deadlystream release just yet, file refuses to upload...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+                                 INSTALL                                             +

Copy all the TGA files to your Override folder.

That's it!

Minor preview in game:

Ingame_Shots.jpg

Ingame_Shots2.jpg

Ingame_Shots3.jpg

Renders from 3ds Max:

Miss_Vao_RegDress022.jpg

Miss_Vao_RegDress024.jpg

port_Miss2.jpg

• Like 1

Looking great!

I do have one complaint though: The new skin makes the look on her face somehow more serious and a little angry while in vanilla she's more happy looking. I don't know why that is but if you were able to change that back it'd make the mod even better :)

Looking great!

I do have one complaint though: The new skin makes the look on her face somehow more serious and a little angry while in vanilla she's more happy looking. I don't know why that is but if you were able to change that back it'd make the mod even better :D

It's probably the shape of the eyebrows.

@Quanon: In the second picture in the in-game previews, in the upper-right panel, is that blue where her teeth/tongue/inside of the mouth should be?

Also, what is the exact error message when you try to upload the file? "No file was selected for upload."?

Looking great!

I do have one complaint though: The new skin makes the look on her face somehow more serious and a little angry while in vanilla she's more happy looking. I don't know why that is but if you were able to change that back it'd make the mod even better :D

Hahaha, ok, I should be able to get that sorted. Her brow's are now a bit lower on her head. That's due to the pictures of the model I used.

But with some further tweaking I should get another, perhaps, more satisfying result.

It's probably the shape of the eyebrows.

@Quanon: In the second picture in the in-game previews, in the upper-right panel, is that blue where her teeth/tongue/inside of the mouth should be?

Also, what is the exact error message when you try to upload the file? "No file was selected for upload."?

Yes, her teeth and tongue share the same spot on her texture. The tongue is super tiny speck on the UVmap.

The inside of her mouth is also bit sloppy, I'll do my best to get that sorted in a next update :)

And, yes, I get the "No file selected" thing. Is it to big?

No, but counting you, that's the third person to be stopped from uploading because of this. I'll bring it to Tyvokka's attention. I tried uploading the same mod in .rar, .zip, and .7zip and tried messing with the filenames to no avail.

Awesome! Will download, looking forward to any updates you might make.

@Quanon: If it's alright with you, I might be ripping off the mod info from Nexus Mods and having someone upload the mod to Deadlystream so I can change the author to you afterwards. This is until Tyvokka can try to track down the problem.

@Quanon: If it's alright with you, I might be ripping off the mod info from Nexus Mods and having someone upload the mod to Deadlystream so I can change the author to you afterwards. This is until Tyvokka can try to track down the problem.

That's okay with me. That way it's easier for folks to find :D

Don't mean to sound like a jerk but I can't help it but feel you made her worse (Feels like i'm looking at a Star Wars the Clone Wars character).

No problem, to each his own. There are many reskins out there for the party members and all of them are different. 

I'm glad that you're going to fix up the eyebrows and try to do something with the teeth and tongue (I often re-map it's uvw, and draw a whole new tongue somewhere on the tga). The only other thing that I noticed was the odd shadow along the jawline.  I realize that it was probably a part of your photo source, but I think it would work better if the curve of the jaw/chin/neck texture areas were more 'flat' (less painted on shadows) and then the game engine renders the shading.

Otherwise, it's looking pretty good. Colour seems like the right shade of blue. Oops, I just noticed that the colour doesn't quite match at the seam on the inside of the Lekku.

Well, keep at it :D it'll be perfect one day

In terms of uploading... I tweaked a few settings, you may need to clear your cache but uploads should be working, be sure click either the "attach files" button or the "click to upload files button" or else it won't work  :D If that doesnt work let me know.

A newer version is avaible!

Things that got fixed or tweaked:

Both head and body texture now have proper "shiney" effects. 

Looks like I never included the TXI files o_O

Her tongue is now at least colored and not glaring white!

The eyebrows have been raised, which changes her look. Less grumpy looking.

A minor seam on her lekku should now be less obvious.