Todd Hellid

Blue GUI for Sith Lords

Hmmmm I can't seem to locate it at Gamefront. Perhaps someone here has it.....

Interesting, they have taken down much of the content on gamesfront since the last time I looked. Its almost not worth looking at now.

[Mod Note: Posts merged, as per rule 8 section 2 of the Site Rules... Please keep this in mind for the future.]

Where can I download this addon that turns the interface from green to blue?

I'd ask Kainzorus Prime or Qui-Don Jorn if they still have the edited blue interface mod as they both took interest in it when it was released.

Interesting, they have taken down much of the content on gamesfront since the last time I looked. Its almost not worth looking at now.

[Mod Note: Posts merged, as per rule 8 section 2 of the Site Rules... Please keep this in mind for the future.]

I'd ask Kainzorus Prime or Qui-Don Jorn if they still have the edited blue interface mod as they both took interest in it when it was released.

I do not have it anymore, and as to where to download I have no idea. I did actually try to find it and re download it some months ago but no luck.

I do not have it anymore, and as to where to download I have no idea. I did actually try to find it and re download it some months ago but no luck.

I actually spent a couple of hours looking for it myself; but sadly to no prevail. I think its one of those small mods that they did not want to keep sadly 

I found it and sent Todd Hellid a PM.

If anyone else needs the mod, tell me and I can send it to you too :D

If it originally belonged to Kaidon Jorn, I'd send it to him to re-upload here.

Kaidon: If your not acts up with it, as a moderator, I can upload it for you and make you the owner of it.

If it originally belonged to Kaidon Jorn, I'd send it to him to re-upload here.

Kaidon: If your not acts up with it, as a moderator, I can upload it for you and make you the owner of it.

AFAIK (and I just checked the filefront page), the version I have wasn't made by Kaidon Jorn.