The readme and credits of M4-78 mention something called 'Want Kaah Gone'. I've gathered it's a parody cover of 'Want You Gone' from Portal 2 but has anyone actually found it in game? As much as I like playing K2, the thought of going through every possible choice in the game to find it is not appealing.

If anyone has found it I'd be very appreciative if you told me where/when/how.

I bet there's a setting in the INI file you could change that might open additional conversation nodes with M4-78. There's your hint.

Why would you ever uninstall it? TSLRCM is the single greatest Kotor 2 mod in existence and m4-78 only adds to that.

Last time I tried it it was amazing, but it lagged in one of the zones no matter what I did, so I had to uninstall it so I could do a playthrough. Still, I'd just warp to M4-78's chamber to hear this.

If M4-78 can out sing GLaDOS then I'll definitely be re-installing the mod.

He can't. He most certainly can't. ROFL

You have to enable easter egg mode to listen to it. You can do it by setting "game completed" flag to 3.

There's something in this thread that I have to remind myself to do when production for the M4-78 chapter kicks into full gear.

(Note to self: Kabel Black font.)

You know what? I'll just make the request here.

What do you think about making a "music video" for "Want Kaah Gone"for use in my M4-78 documentary?

I have the font they used in the old MTV videos way back in the day called "Kabel Black" that used to list the song, artist and production company.  If you need to see the fonts in action because you're not as ancient as I, here's a link to what I'm talking about.  (Look in the lower left corner at both the beginning and the end of the video.)

I picture zooms to M4-78 and sweeping camera movements around the Archon chamber as well as cutaways to various characters that are mentioned in the lyrics.  (Lyrics attached.)

M4-78 Parody Song- Want Kaah Gone.7z

• Like 3

Thanks for digging that out, HH!

I may have a volunteer for doing a video. From the little I've seen so far, the stops have pulled out for this. However, the volunteer is away this weekend and the rendering takes a long time. So - as is usual with me - expect no deadlines. (We certainly shouldn't ask for one, as the (for now) un-named volunteer is doing my the favor of doing this in the first place. Right?)

BTW, here's a little mockup of what I meant about the credits in the corner. The text size would probably be smaller in the final product.

lUqts4S.png

Hey guys, I thought I'd mention some stuff and then present an opportunity to join in.

Ndux UR has been rendering most of the music portion of the video. It's a time consuming process so who knows when it will be done.  I'm not in a rush.  

One thing Ndix's current set up doesn't allow for is making a scene with lip syncing.  I have a small skit that could go before the video spoken between M4-78 and Kaah.  If you have some KOTOR Machinima experience, reply with examples of your work either here or send me a PM and I can provide you with the audio of that skit.

This is what horror sounds like - and what that horror sounds like accompanied by a video that's way too good for that vocal rendering.  Video by ndix UR, and it's complete with Kaah cameo!

You seriously might want the sound off after the intro. LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As the vocals of the above song are oh so cruel, should I record an actual song (as opposed to an rewritten cover)?  Just so you can hear my natural singing voice?  If I did this, you shouldn't expect the professional visuals like the video above to go with it though.