Kate The Bionic Uterus

Free to play RPG Star Wars mobile game called Uprising

Prepare for The Force Awakens with this mobile Star Wars RPG Star Wars: Uprising is helping set the stage for an entire universe

If you read the article, which I recommend , I was suprissed to see that much of the old cannon they are throwing out. They are recreating a new universe.

So does this mean the stupid Ewoks and Jar-Jar never really existed? I hope so... I haven't enjoyed Star Wars since The Empire Strikes Back and the KOTOR games and this news really excites me.

Well, the tossed the entire expanded universe aside two years ago or so...

The movies are obviously still canon, so are the TV series since The Clone Wars (aka TCW and Rebels), all books since A New Dawn and all Marvel Comics + Son of Dathomir.

Every older book, comic or videogame is no longer considered in any way, including the Kotor games and TOR.

• Like 1

I'm actually downloading iTunes now so I can give the game a spin, but at first glance it doesn't look all that great.

Oh...oops nevermind, for iPhones only...oh well.

I'm actually downloading iTunes now so I can give the game a spin, but at first glance it doesn't look all that great.

Its like a crappy, dumbed down version of EAW

Prepare for The Force Awakens with this mobile Star Wars RPG

Star Wars: Uprising is helping set the stage for an entire universe

If you read the article, which I recommend , I was suprissed to see that much of the old cannon they are throwing out. They are recreating a new universe.

So does this mean the stupid Ewoks and Jar-Jar never really existed? I hope so... I haven't enjoyed Star Wars since The Empire Strikes Back and the KOTOR games and this news really excites me.

No jar jar and the ewoks are still canon, and the ewoks are awesome, jar jar is quite a good character if you can look around his... Gimmickness, this game takes place after the battle of endor and after the emporor is defeated you are playing in between episodes 6 and 7 :) and I love the prequels and prequel haters just need to stop.

It is acutally for iPhone ipad and iPod touch as well as iPad mini :D