Sign in to follow this  
GeneralStrife

Did anyone ever fix the cut exile soundsets?

http://www.gamefront.com/files/11555133/Exile_Soundsets

It was on KotorFiles, now archived on gamefront. It never worked in game but the streamvoice sounds are the real deal.

Whoever made the mod never got it to work in the game but the voices are legit.

All the old kotorfiles comments were asking the same thing from 100 years ago.

Wow. I never knew about this. You're saying these don't work ingame?

Edit: I just listened to all of the files, I'm pretty sure that some, if not most of these are from k1. 

Wow. I never knew about this. You're saying these don't work ingame?

Edit: I just listened to all of the files, I'm pretty sure that some, if not most of these are from k1. 

I had long been a lurker at KF but had never seen these either. Although judging by the author, I think I know why ;)

I had long been a lurker at KF but had never seen these either. Although judging by the author, I think I know why ;)

Yeah, pikmin=balor, right?

• Like 1

Pikmin's stuff is ported materials. Which is against site rules. Move along, move along.

Didn't Obsidian get access to all of the game assets (sounds included) from KotOR? I remember seeing a thread regarding unused PC sounds in TSL a long time ago. Perhaps it was what we're talking about here.

Didn't Obsidian get access to all of the game assets (sounds included) from KotOR? I remember seeing a thread regarding unused PC sounds in TSL a long time ago. Perhaps it was what we're talking about here.

Nevertheless, there was a reason most (if not all) of the mods uploaded by that modder whose name I dare not mention, were removed. He was an utter disgrace to the modding community.

Just use KSE to apply any soundset you want to the Exile... done.

Or am I missing something here?

• Like 1

I believe this content is ported from K1 to K2

Yes. The mod linked above brought back the soundsets PC used in K1. The files were wiped clean from TSL.

I've been using this mod for years, it does do exactly as advertised. You just add two rows at the bottom of the soundset.2da file if you already have one in your override, and pick the soundset from KSE after.

Yes. The mod linked above brought back the soundsets PC used in K1. The files were wiped clean from TSL.

I've been using this mod for years, it does do exactly as advertised. You just add two rows at the bottom of the soundset.2da file if you already have one in your override, and pick the soundset from KSE after.

But that's still porting, right?

As this discusses ported materials, this thread is closed.  Continue this conversation in PMs if you wish to ramble on about this.